4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Oh yeah, that was a GOOD start! The sex scenes seem a bit rushed though. They need a few more words and images. Very very promising.

----

The disabling skipping and rollback is truly annoying though. Let the user decide dude. Why would you disable skipping through 12 sec of scene change?

Last edited:
Reactions: DetlaffGlobe

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
this looks incredible and will definitely give it a shot. 3d renderer guy should be proud of what he's made here :)

does anyone happen to know if the devs have talked about planned genres? hoping for more hardcore stuff, but I know that's unlikely and definitely not everyone's cup of tea heh. like, how much of a dick can you be in this game so far?

Feb 18, 2018
but it might also lose some of the taboo element
The idea of not telling your biological daughter that you're her father and then proceeding to pursue a romantic relationship with her sounds pretty rapey to me. So I think the number of taboo elements will increase instead of decreasing since instead of only incest, it will be rape+incest.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
The idea of not telling your biological daughter that you're her father and then proceeding to pursue a romantic relationship with her sounds pretty rapey to me. So I think the number of taboo elements will increase instead of decreasing since instead of only incest, it will be rape+incest.
Seeing as how there are games with 'sleep sex' tags, but not rape, I don't think there's any chance that's going to count as rape genre. I'm not even sure I'd consider that rape in real life, I mean, if a woman is looking for marriage and you convince her you are too only to have sex and ditch, is that rape? I wouldn't count it as rape, although obviously it's extremely fucked up... and deceptive incest is even more fucked up; not sure what I'd call it... sexual deception? I wish we had more words for different tiers of sexual crime.

EDIT: Oh, btw, just to stay on topic with this thread, I tried this game out dev, and it's absolutely amazing.... these are some of the best renders I've ever seen in a game. The 'stalking' sequence was really awkward and didn't make much sense to me at all and there were a few cases of weird dialogue, but overall was really great! I guess also two of the women in the game are hardcore coomers, which might bother someone if they were looking for more believable setups for sex scenes, but I don't mind that. Great job! :D

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like Cassidy, though I'm worried if she's going to be with other guys other than the MC if we pursue her.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so it seems to already have been a while for this version of the game. has there been any update on the next update that i might have missed ?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
WHAT matter is that they do something , one way or another , so no complau so mcuh about this or that , ..hope they post soon update ♥

Reactions: L7Bear
4.00 star(s) 79 Votes