VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Hey, new version is out. Update whenever you can!

Reactions: LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
P/s: Updated to Ch2
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Updated to Ch2

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The plot of this game looks interesting but, on the other hand, the current genre list and tags are kind of depressing, just a little.

Question to the dev: Do you expect to add some more "flavor" to your game, and if so what are you planning on?

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Hmmm. Art is not Bad, but Chapter 2 a Kiss? Chapter 25 finally some Sex? This Husband must be Bad at Sex, or why he isnt getting any Vag Sex?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Not bad.

But you'd think a 40 year old married man would know how to act like...a 40 yo married man. He's already a serial cheater which means wife at least suspects him. And that dude brings a young blonde to his wife's home, not telling her shit, then cleaning out her dead relatives stuff like it was garbage to accommodate her, right before he has her sleeping on his dick for his wife to see.. And after all that he is acting like it was a minor thing, like not cleaning the dishes or something. I will cook for her and everything will be ok. He is lucky he still has a couch to sleep on.

Protag is already flawed with all the sex addiction and serial cheating shit. No need to actually make him a drooling retard on top of all that.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just tried it: really impressed: in the top 10% for renders and engaging dialogue, feels honest and real. Really looking forward to see how it develops. Not enough kinks yet (except as dialogue) for the sexual aspect to be interesting, but it's early days yet. Looking forward to see how this develops.

Jul 20, 2020
Pretty solid start, though the wife is a bit over the top, she comes in *STRONG* to the MC and the daughter. But so far, it's a good start, definitely feels like it'll be a slow burn though (which is ok, if the story, character development and dialogue is done well enough).

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Kailey already has a place in my heart, such a lovely girl (who is gonna get the D that's for sure).
Spoogal is cool too, less so the wife.

Renders are fantastic.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes