4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
No NTR? No daughter sharing, swapping? Just one more pathetic and boring love story? ... and that is the reason why this game has no perspective!
It’s also a business decision. NTR/sharing/swinging isn’t a popular fetish. You and other NTR lovers can change that by supporting devs that do have that fetish instead of complaining about a game that doesn’t.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It’s also a business decision. NTR/sharing/swinging isn’t a popular fetish. You and other NTR lovers can change that by supporting devs that do have that fetish instead of complaining about a game that doesn’t.
Then they should add some dogs and cows.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
yep beter the mc be a dominant typical char , take what he wants juicy and tasty , hope on the future be preg and preg sex T.T

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
First of all, I am not NTR lover, but a bunch of immature kids on this forum think sharing is the same as NTR so I use this as a sharing/swinging synonym. I like it when several girls share one cock, but also when several guys destroy one pussy. And secondly, I am a supporter. For now, there is only one game that is good enough for me to play and support (AWAM). I was hoping this game would come close to "Our Fate" (I would support it), but alas, this is just another piece of crap that has no chance of succeeding. I will put this game on my check list for next year and if the developer wises up and inserts some interesting flows, then maybe there would be a chance for this to become an interesting game. As it is now, it can only be abandoned.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Considering that NTR on this forum means Sharing/Swinging/DP/Gangbang .... than at least half of them :ROFLMAO:
You know, as I look more and more into the top earning devs from that link, I realize I have zero idea what’s popular or not…

most of those devs renders and stories are at best average from all the games I see go through this site… like they must have the best public relation team ever or I’m just so out of touch…

edit: took an even longer look and a lot of those games are more like conventional games rather than a VN game thats on this site. So I don't know if this list counts?.....

Last edited:
Reactions: MS686 and Yngling

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You know, as I look more and more into the top earning devs from that link, I realize I have zero idea what’s popular or not…

most of those devs renders and stories are at best average from all the games I see go through this site… like they must have the best public relation team ever or I’m just so out of touch…

edit: took an even longer look and a lot of those games are more like conventional games rather than a VN game thats on this site. So I don't know if this list counts?.....
From a business point of view, yes, it counts more than the opinion of a pirate site. What you don't understand is that this forum works like reddit. There are many users with alt accounts pushing for this or that in every single thread. Does it mean that if you follow their advice you will get more money? No, they are just trying to force devs to cater to their tastes.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
First of all, I am not NTR lover, but a bunch of immature kids on this forum think sharing is the same as NTR so I use this as a sharing/swinging synonym. I like it when several girls share one cock, but also when several guys destroy one pussy. And secondly, I am a supporter. For now, there is only one game that is good enough for me to play and support (AWAM). I was hoping this game would come close to "Our Fate" (I would support it), but alas, this is just another piece of crap that has no chance of succeeding. I will put this game on my check list for next year and if the developer wises up and inserts some interesting flows, then maybe there would be a chance for this to become an interesting game. As it is now, it can only be abandoned.
You like what you like, that's fine.

But it doesn't explain how you come to the conclusion that "it can only be abandoned", just because it doesn't contain XYZ fetish that you and others may like, but many others hate or just don't care about.

Whether the game gets abandoned or not depends only on the devs.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
this game need so much , support ... goodor decent plot , hot renders ,

supoort if can guys

meanwhile on the land of narnia , other junk-smokers developers take 2 years to deliver a update and , keep earning thousands of thousands ♪

nice fair world

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Cassidy is a top 1% 3d character. It's difficult to pull off that kind of quality. Fantastic work.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Game is great so far, the women are really hot. Female CG characters often tend to either look lifeless, awful or ridiculously busty. Not showing the (male) MC's face can get annoying, I know why it's done though. Oh, and there better be a threesome with Cassidy and Alice in upcoming chapters! (Cassidy's unapologetic way of living out her kinks is great by the way.)

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes