VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wise in the way that she could escalate things with the wife, because she's constantly demeaned by her and deep down she's convinced that she's MC's daughter and no some skank. She could act as a raged teenager, but opts for an adult approach, as a peacemaker. But, yes, both adults aren't the best parental figure and the work slut is the more coherent one.
Ιt's not demeaning if she ends up doing it. It's just truth. She initiated the kissing, essentially confirming wife's distrust. Swapping spit with your married daddy, first day as a guest in his wife's house, does seem pretty skanky to be honest.

And not sure acting like a raged teen IN someone's else's home would lead her anywhere but back on the streets. It's wife's house, not MC's. She could have easily been kicked out (with or without daddy), left to escalate things in a nearby alley's cardboard box.

That's what makes the MC character so frustrating to me. The game tells us he doesn't really hold any cards, unlike his wife and yet he acts with the subtlety of a boar. Maybe there are still things we don't know since it's still early

Reactions: ManifestDream

poopisthebest

May 29, 2022
Great game but I gotta say something..

I really dislike the wife.. I can see being mad but she takes it even further by treating d like shit which is a red flag for me.

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
Wow man this game is awesome
But... As an Asian that eat rice more than 90 % of my life I gotta say this Please use spoon and fork together to eat rice. Some culture use different tools to eat like chopstick, bare hand. I know that spoon is for soup in western culture but spoon is just much easier

but it's all up to you.

It's just remind me when i'm an elementary student and forgot to bring my own pair of spoon and fork and need to borrow fork from my friend to eat lunch and it's suck when the meal have soup in it....

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The game was good, but I admittedly wouldn't have played it if you hadn't incorrectly added the vaginal sex tag. No real regrets here but was still a little disappointed. Hope to see animations in the future.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Note: From now, I will update after the Complete Version is published
P/s: Updated to Ch2-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Updated to Ch2-Complete

Reactions: save8lot and Jorund

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
you do realize this site is for tabboo games,if you want nicey games without as you say incest look for other sites and stop trying to influence the dev.i dont like lesbian or foot fetish but others do so i dont download,thats the reason for tags.
It sure is and I daresay the stuff here would reach WAY more people if the taboo stuff would always be optional. Like, in this case, you CAN fuck the daughter, but are not forced to just for the sake of taboo.
I am not against incest stuff per se (in a VN), but it has to be written well. Most of the incest stuff is just not very convincingly done. And thus - for me - boring. Like any game where the chicks flock to the MCs dick like flies to a wet candybar.

Reactions: battali0n

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I guess it was as it was for me - the story overview looked like boring ass incest stuff, but it is far from that (if you don't let it happen, I hope).

I like the story and the characters are really well written.
I don't have that much hate as others for Justine, she is pretty decent IF you consider she has a drinking problem since two decades. And I won't judge her until I know what drove her to become a "functioning alcoholic". But it is hinted that her father and brother are already dead - so if I didn't misunderstood that, she is holding herself pretty well. Especially if she had a drinking problem prior to that.
Yeah, she is a bit possessive, but not that much - she even knows the MC fucks other women and is ok with that. I give you she has a bit of a bitchy attitude, but given the situation she found when coming home: is this really surprising? I find her a pretty decent human being all things considered, a bit annoying maybe. We will see how she develops once (if ever) she warms up to Kylee.
Bro I understand but for a version 2 this is way above most the things I've played. I'm rating on the possibilities on what it is so this is the best shit I've seen. Also you can't expect an Alpha male in an incest game since he got to start somewhere and I I think this was the best premise for it.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dark haired is quite authentic. without knowing & focusing i might have confused it with a real person in that pic in restaurant/cafe.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
love the visuals and the approach to the genre type.. 5* Reviewed and one to watch going forward.. One note.. dont hide the mc.. its been done to death and excludes you from seeing a lot more intimate scenes

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
She initiated the kissing
As far as I understood, she didn't want to kiss him in the mouth. It was an "accident", but I don't remember exactly this part. I'm not saying she's 100% innocent either.
It's wife's house, not MC's.
The young girl (Kylee) doesn't know this.

She could have easily been kicked out (with or without daddy), left to escalate things in a nearby alley's cardboard box.
So somehow she's wise enough to not being kicked out ;)

he doesn't really hold any cards
Since his wife didn't kick her or/and him out of the house, and the only price to pay was to sleep on the couch, I don't feel that he doesn't hold any cards.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like it more than Our Fate, so far. Good balance of drama and humor. I kind of got the impression CedSense added the mayor subplot later on, to make the story more interesting, less monotonous. Characters are more believable and flawed here, and they all have some issues to work through ( together).
And renders are top tier. Really great work, especially for your first VN.

Reactions: easy_exit and V19XX
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes