4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Move over Mia and all the other daughter on my doorstep wannabe's There'e a new Number 1 Babe daughter in town lol

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Are you planning on adding animations? That would make the game perfect.
Our intention is to have animations in the game, but i'm not an animator.

We would need to hire someone to do the animation (and my quality standards are really high), if the project gets more support in the future and it's economically possible, animations would be one of the things on the top priority list.
Sadly the game is not even profitable right now and I also need to upgrade my gpu for both render times and being able to render such animations.

I hope this answer your question, and thank you for playing.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Our intention is to have animations in the game, but i'm not an animator.

We would need to hire someone to do the animation (and my quality standards are really high), if the project gets more support in the future and it's economically possible, animations would be one of the things on the top priority list.
Sadly the game is not even profitable right now and I also need to upgrade my gpu for both render times and being able to render such animations.

I hope this answer your question, and thank you for playing.
im not an animator either however here on f95 there is a vast resource of Pre made animations for both lewd scenes and generic stuff such as walking.. falling etc.. if you want to avoid the pirated stuff Renderosity and renderotica also have a vast amount of premade animations that you can control the speed, angle of the camera etc on.. chances are you have already seen them used quite often in others works for the same reason

sûbzerø-

May 3, 2022
View attachment 1947474

Overview:
Lost at Birth
will tell the story of a rather ordinary guy. Stable job, nice house, comfortable routine, married, with no kids… that he knows of. In short, his life is pleasantly boring. To spice things up he has some fun on the side that his wife doesn't need to know about. Then things turn upside-down when a young woman comes into his life…with a birth certificate.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-12
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: V19 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: CHAPTER 2 - Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:
Walkthrough mod*

*Disclaimer: This version/port isn't provided by Developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1717053 View attachment 1717111 View attachment 1717061 View attachment 1717054 View attachment 1717056 View attachment 1717059 View attachment 1717057
Android chpater 2 port please

Reactions: Panos24

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
There would be no room for a Milf. The mom is dead. The game doesn't need any more characters to bloat it and distract from the story that is flowing well so far.
besides isnt mc's wife technically a milf.. minus actually having a birth child

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
the VN poster reminds me somewhat of 80's action movie poster or any action movie era poster with the posing.. like a father protecting his daughter from the thugs, members of his corrupt ex unit, gangsters etc etc scenario

Reactions: V19XX

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Please help how can i disable Chromatic
When i delete chromatic script lines
It gives me error chromatic value not defined

File "game/screens.rpy", line 27: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
blend "add"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 453: u'blend' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
add "dustfx" at Chromatic(offset=1) blend "add"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 700: u'blur' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
add "images/misc/menua.png" at Chromatic(offset=1) xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 blur 16
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 805: u'blur' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
add "images/misc/menua.png" at Chromatic(offset=1) xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 blur 16
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1056: u'blur' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
^

Reactions: werag17897

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know. It seems to be a nice flowing fuck 'em all game with good production values. But. I did the "skip unseen Text" thing I do, when a game bores me, but I'm not ready to ditch it yet.
So, I really want to know: Is there anything interesting about this game, or will I just have to write it up as eye candy, but ultimatively boring?
To elaborate: There is the "I love my wife, but she's a bitchy alcoholic" and the "I was an alcoholic myself, but stopped it (and need something else)" dance, to excuse the fucking around, the daughter in distress who is a virgin and innocent, but tries to diddle daddy the first night in his home to justify the upcoming daughterboning, the cumloving lady from the company in case we need some more sex scenes and to establish mc's handsome- and totallynotcreepydudeness, yadda yadda yadda. While it all comes together like a well build machine, it is just another forgettable product. yet. If I had seen this game some years ago, it would have set a high bar for graphics and a less high, but respectable bar for the storytelling.
Now? I'd give it 3, maybe 4 stars for the quality in a review, but I guess I will not play it again.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Pretty good game so far. Kailey has my full attention which doesn't mean I have to hate the wife. I find her reaction quite normal, and even too mild, given that she's an alcoholic. Put yourself in her shoes, or better, swap genders. Your wife/girlfriend brings a handsome stranger into your home without asking. She gives him one of the rooms and announces that he will stay with you. Not for one night, but practically indefinitely. You would (probably) be furious, I'd be mad as hell...

Reactions: bclz and wiwem71072

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Excellent so far. Just keep it slow burning and this is gonna be really frikkin good.
Character models are superb.

Reactions: Ancandune

werag17897

Feb 2, 2020
Please help how can i disable Chromatic
When i delete chromatic script lines
It gives me error chromatic value not defined

File "game/screens.rpy", line 27: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
blend "add"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 453: u'blend' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
add "dustfx" at Chromatic(offset=1) blend "add"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 700: u'blur' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 805: u'blur' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1056: u'blur' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
^
Would be a better idea to modify the function (in gresources.rpy) instead of changing every call to the function.

I don't know what the "Fixed" function does (kind of looks like a vector in GL), but since there's 3 parameters that change something (the 3 At function calls) I'm guessing each of those are red / green and blue (makes even more sense when you look at the gl_color_mask, looks like it's to pick R / G / B / A). Try setting each offset to 0. (Like in my screenshot.)

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I don't know. It seems to be a nice flowing fuck 'em all game with good production values. But. I did the "skip unseen Text" thing I do, when a game bores me, but I'm not ready to ditch it yet.
So, I really want to know: Is there anything interesting about this game, or will I just have to write it up as eye candy, but ultimatively boring?
To elaborate: There is the "I love my wife, but she's a bitchy alcoholic" and the "I was an alcoholic myself, but stopped it (and need something else)" dance, to excuse the fucking around, the daughter in distress who is a virgin and innocent, but tries to diddle daddy the first night in his home to justify the upcoming daughterboning, the cumloving lady from the company in case we need some more sex scenes and to establish mc's handsome- and totallynotcreepydudeness, yadda yadda yadda. While it all comes together like a well build machine, it is just another forgettable product. yet. If I had seen this game some years ago, it would have set a high bar for graphics and a less high, but respectable bar for the storytelling.
Now? I'd give it 3, maybe 4 stars for the quality in a review, but I guess I will not play it again.
What exactly are examples of "not forgettable" products?

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Would be a better idea to modify the function (in gresources.rpy) instead of changing every call to the function.

I don't know what the "Fixed" function does (kind of looks like a vector in GL), but since there's 3 parameters that change something (the 3 At function calls) I'm guessing each of those are red / green and blue (makes even more sense when you look at the gl_color_mask, looks like it's to pick R / G / B / A). Try setting each offset to 0. (Like in my screenshot.)
I got this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 436, in execute
screen main_menu():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 436, in execute
screen main_menu():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 441, in execute
add "images/misc/menub.png" at Chromatic(offset=0)
File "game/gresources.rpy", line 5, in chromatic_function
At(child, Transform(xoffset=0, gl_color_mask=(False, True, False, True))),
Exception: Unknown transform property: 'gl_color_mask'

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
What exactly are examples of "not forgettable" products?
Good question... I'm just playing Isabella, and didn't do the skipping yet. It has also strong fuck 'em all vibes, and doesn't invent the wheel again, but if they don't botch it the mistery thing could be fascinating enough. (in Chapter 2.1 right now)
Another example for a guy gets all the ladies but there is a bit of interesting story is that thing with the incestious ex-military. Umm. Forgot the title, but not the game. The scottish one. Although it starts to get a bit strung out. EDIT 2: Found it! Triple Ex
I haven't had a look on it for a while, but I liked Artemis. EDIT: Just searched for it, and saw there are at least 2 games with the name. I meant that one
And games without "story" like freecities, where you can busy yourself with stuff to manage.
I don't really know why, because it drives me crazy, but I reinstall it all 4 or 5 iterations: Love Sex 2nd Base

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 79 Votes