VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
CHAPTER 3. Public and Complete Edition released.
And i was thinking the day can't be better, holly shit, i saw this novel yesterday and i'm already loving and waiting for more and more :3 thx for update

• Love
Reactions: fortuna95

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lost at Birth [Ch. 3 Public] [V19] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,87 GB / 148 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH3-PE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,83 GB / 113 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH3-PE-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,9% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
The models look very nice. But from what comments I have read is it worth playing right now or wait?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
@Moderators

Would you PLEASE leave a copy of the last version of the game available if walkthroughs etc. aren't updated until later? Thanks...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dear V19XX ...

From the compressor's post:
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,83 GB / 113 MB

I think it's pretty safe to say that you suck at compressing, although the game is interesting.
There is nothing that warrants that the original game should be TEN TIMES bigger than a compressed version. Especially since the introduction of webp, which means that you can compress in a way so that you can hardly see the difference, unless you use a magnifying glass.

Please think about lots of people here who still pay by the amount they download, and have a slower connection than you do.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't played the game, but what I've read about Cassidy (I don't know if she's an LI) makes me wonder if you can avoid her content, at least the sexual part, and avoid develop any kind of relationship with her, only pure friendship without any sexual connotation (friendzone her)

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
W A O Ypsate please , keed doing guys, No matter what of the 4 branches routes be but please updates us more T.T

be soft corruption , hard corruption , sof rom even ♥ please moare we are greedy ones ♥

Keep being consistent on it , will get you more supporters pledges for shure , best wishes & thank you

Reactions: sevensham

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LostAtBirth-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I haven't played the game, but what I've read about Cassidy (I don't know if she's an LI) makes me wonder if you can avoid her content, at least the sexual part, and avoid develop any kind of relationship with her, only pure friendship without any sexual connotation (friendzone her)
I think you can avoid her, it's been a while since I've played this. I do remember she also offers to hook MC up with some of her "friends"... So yeah, hope this new ch isn't just about the girls who love random guys cum and piss on their face. I'll check this one out again after a few releases.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and BlasKyau

usmcaz84

Jun 13, 2022
So want ot let the dev know that the Mac links dont work for Macs after downloading saying we can not open the game

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, this was a short chapter, i was really curious about Alice content....that was until this ep.
I think that's the first time i walked away from a cute virgin ginger...seriously, as if involving the cumdump in this ''make her a sexual liberated women'' with her help (heck no, not doing anything with that cumdump involved, neither do i want to make her a slut like she is) wasn't bad enough, you got told she was going down on her before...yeah no, not going anywhere near where that slut was before :sick:
Poor Alice likely got already STDs while being a virgin...

And i really hope we can get rid of the wife... i can't stand her, her friend seems just as bad...can't even leave your daughter at home without coming back from work and find her drunk and stoned cause of that two...
Which leaves i think only the daughter as a LI i have interest in.

Last edited:

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Note: From now, I will update after the Complete Version is published
P/s: Updated to Ch2-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
chapter 3 is released fully so the walkthrough would need updating

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Well, this was a short chapter, i was really curious about Alice content....that was until this ep.
I think that's the first time i walked away from a cute virgin ginger...seriously as involving the cumdump in this ''make her a sexual liberated women'' with her help (heck no, not doing anything with that cumdump involved) wasn't bad enough, you got told she was going down on her before...yeah no, not going anywhere where that slut was before :sick:
Poor Alice likely got already STDs while being a virgin...

I really hope we can get rid of the wife... i can't stand her, her friend seems just as bad...can't even leave your daughter at home without comming back from work and find her drunk and stoned cause of that two...
Which leaves i think only the daughter as a LI i have interest in.
Yeah, I decided to play this update. I did the exact same thing, rejected the offer and they make you out to be the bad guy. Oh well, guess we need to wait for some Kailey content (if that ever happens).

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes