VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
beautiful characters and renders,
kailey,alice,and cassidy,really beautiful characters!!

but kailey,really,you want to take care of her and give her a better life.
such a beautiful innocence and adorable child,
with her beautiful sparkling puppy eyes.

but at the same time,
you want to take her and love like a real women.

a really well constructed story,
v19xx,keep it up,you are doing great!! :love: :love:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Im having a hard time trying to believe the story with mc and his apparent daughter? How come none of them asked for a DNA test? does dna test not exist in this world? also missing a button to go back to main menu.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch3-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
thank you for the mod update, LaikDink~ :LOL:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
The new content about chapter 3 is cute :3 i'm in love with this novel

• Red Heart
Reactions: V19XX

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
The Mac version says it cannot be opened. I downloaded it from several of the links, and it's all the same.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Im having a hard time trying to believe the story with mc and his apparent daughter? How come none of them asked for a DNA test? does dna test not exist in this world? also missing a button to go back to main menu.
Yeah, that was the first thing I questioned too. I haven't played chapter 3 yet since I just found out this updated, so I don't know if they mentioned it yet.

But I saw that, they hung out, and I would have immediately been like "okay, we got to know each other a bit and I can see we mesh a bit. I'll schedule an appointment for a paternity test for us."

Like.. Not a hard concept. Either call the doctor's or call Maury for his TV show and get a free paternity test to announce for those who still watch those kinds of shows.

Reactions: nekdo and johndoe19

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, that was the first thing I questioned too. I haven't played chapter 3 yet since I just found out this updated, so I don't know if they mentioned it yet.

But I saw that, they hung out, and I would have immediately been like "okay, we got to know each other a bit and I can see we mesh a bit. I'll schedule an appointment for a paternity test for us."

Like.. Not a hard concept. Either call the doctor's or call Maury for his TV show and get a free paternity test to announce for those who still watch those kinds of shows.
I think that both need/want this relationship to be real, so they delay thinking about DNA testing...

Feb 26, 2020
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch3-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
mod doesnt work always get a error message when trying to open the game, the game works fine without the mod, just letting you know

Reactions: giqui

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I think that both need/want this relationship to be real, so they delay thinking about DNA testing...
Which I understand to a point, but with some of the later comments about chapter 3, it still seems like the alcoholic wife is still trashing on Kailey, and the MC hasn't dropped her ass yet for it and maybe still thinking she's his mistress or something (again, haven't played chapter 3 yet. Maybe it changed). So, the MC should be trying to get proof that they're related to give the wife at least some peace of mind about something.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes