VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Already finishing the game, and i hope this isnt just inseki(not actual dad)
Then the girl act like she in her teen rather than in her tweeties, is like looking at retard girl, i hope there will be conclusion why se act like that and she an actual daughter, i mean it incest so i want incest

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Already finishing the game, and i hope this isnt just inseki(not actual dad)
Then the girl act like she in her teen rather than in her tweeties, is like looking at retard girl, i hope there will be conclusion why se act like that and she an actual daughter, i mean it incest so i want incest
Yes it is Incest, and she is The MC's Daughter. I personally would like to see the Wife become sexually involved with the Daughter and train her for the MC.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The game has a good premise and initial setup backed by good renders.

It became a bit railroady in the later chapters regardless of player choices earlier and is a wasted opportunity to tell a mature and grounded story of couple reconciling and rekindling their love as one of the routes.

It would have been outstanding if the game could have provided:

A wife route: the story of rekindling.
Cheat route: with sub routes with just the girl and another totally noncommittal.
Corruption route: harem of wife and girl.

Those distinct routes do mean more work especially if they are all the same length. Perhaps it is a lack of time and resources that led to the focus on a popular, more marketable fetish but it makes it less of a game and more of a kinetic novel.

Regardless of my thoughts hope to see at least the current direction finished.

Apr 26, 2023
The daughter is the hottest girl made from DAZ I have seen. Its rare that they actually look like teens and are cute and have a feminine face. Sadly the weak protagonist is unbearable to watch. And the wife and coworker girl are so off-putting.

Great visuals. But unpleasant characters. A real pity.

Reactions: Yngling

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
The daughter is the hottest girl made from DAZ I have seen. Its rare that they actually look like teens and are cute and have a feminine face. Sadly the weak protagonist is unbearable to watch. And the wife and coworker girl are so off-putting.

She's the wife, and in the 21st century no less, what do you expect? Once she reaches Justine's age, Kayley will become just as unpleasant.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
The game has a good premise and initial setup backed by good renders.

It became a bit railroady in the later chapters regardless of player choices earlier and is a wasted opportunity to tell a mature and grounded story of couple reconciling and rekindling their love as one of the routes.

It would have been outstanding if the game could have provided:

A wife route: the story of rekindling.
Cheat route: with sub routes with just the girl and another totally noncommittal.
Corruption route: harem of wife and girl.

Those distinct routes do mean more work especially if they are all the same length. Perhaps it is a lack of time and resources that led to the focus on a popular, more marketable fetish but it makes it less of a game and more of a kinetic novel.

Regardless of my thoughts hope to see at least the current direction finished.
having meaningful branching would bring more work, what keeps me baffled is the plot diluted into as mentioned almost kinetic love story, doing the same plot with better renders, can't deny they are gorgeous.

I imagine his support would be more fervent if he made it darker.

In the end dev maybe wanted to show us this vanilla plate.

images (55).jpeg
Thinking about the possibilities,sweet corruption. Submissive love.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very nice VN, love how the story goes, reuniting with a daughter he never knew he had, though is she really his daughter, they still didn't do a DNA test, but god she is so much better then Justine, Justine is one hot lady too, but real life made her sour, addicted to alcohol, but i'm sure if she wasn't alpha female she would make a good mother and give her husband freedom to be with her and those other 3 girls and she would have a in home nanny for her kid, if she ever get preggers and when she has to work. I'm looking forward to many more chapters, also maybe a good thing would be to make the erotic scenes a tad longer, they felt somewhat short.

Reactions: MixQQ

Gupiven

Oct 16, 2023

Daugther is really hot, but how are they off-putting ? They're their own characters, i find it really good that they're such a different pesonalities and that interaction with each women is very unique, also they have distinct looks and very sexy each of them in their own way.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
faramata and to expand into this game, my take is that Justine is more successful than her husband in work and feels uncomfortable with his passive wishwashy persona. Sure he is a good looking dude so this is why she is with him.
Husband lost his passion and is not willing to put work into better himself for Justine gaze. So entering a new girl changes things. You want to change, the reason is his lust /love /protector self.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
faramata and to expand into this game, my take is that Justine is more successful than her husband in work and feels uncomfortable with his passive wishwashy persona. Sure he is a good looking dude so this is why she is with him.
Husband lost his passion and is not willing to put work into better himself for Justine gaze. So entering a new girl changes things. You want to change, the reason is within touch hands.
Yeah, now that you mention it, you're spot on. I mean she has a rather expensive car, is well dressed, but ironically being a career woman doesn't make her happy or else she wouldn't be a drunk.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yeah, now that you mention it, you're spot on. I mean she has a rather expensive car, is well dressed, but ironically being a career woman doesn't make her happy or else she wouldn't be a drunk.
Sure I'm just debating her reasons within the plot.
Some takes from RL can't really be discussed as they have to many nuances.
She is clearly an alpha bitch but as you mentioned don't make her life fulfilling.
Her needs demands external things like a husband to giggle about or a kid to nurture.

All in all the story makes us the reader pity her.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The coworker this 'liberated' hyper-slut :sick: and the wife ordering the protagonist around :sick: just awful. If the protagonist would be super authorative and stop their shit it would be ok, but he just goes along with it.
The co-worker is avoidable, so if you don't like her, then don't fuck her. Simple enough.

Justine is a bit more complicated. It's not unusual for a couple to run into problems like the MC and Justine did. Painting the MC as a submissive is too simplistic. He doesn't get off on acting like a sub, but it's his way of dealing with their relationship dynamics. It's more like both have their own problems and (as a result) get emotially detached from each other.

Actually I don't see it as bad writing, more the opposite actually, although perhaps it's not the story that many of us (especially the Our Fate fans) would have liked to see. But the way I see it, Our Fate had a pretty realistic story and so does this one. But this one is definitely not a male power fantasy.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
The co-worker is avoidable, so if you don't like her, then don't fuck her. Simple enough.

Justine is a bit more complicated. It's not usual for a couple to run into problems like the MC and Justine did. Painting the M as a submissive is too simplistic. He doesn't get off on acting like a sub, but it's his way of dealing with their relationship dynamics. It's more like both have their own problems and (as a result) get emotially detached from each other.

Actually I don't see it as bad writing, more the opposite actually, although perhaps it's not the story that many of us (especially the Our Fate fans) would have liked to see. But the way I see it, Our Fate had a pretty realistic story and so does this one. But this one is definitely not a male power fantasy.
Spot on about Mc: submissive/underachieving vibe his opportunities only happened because he is attractive.

The corruption/daughter path could make him fight for something because his egoistic needs demand it. No sympathy in the reader if we can't make him act in a meaningful way towards a goal.

be getting a promotion
or corrupting his daughter and make her submissive, putting a kid in his wife and juggle them both in a secret throuple.

if he keeps going with the flow and somehow get his dick wet. Is boring.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

Justine is a bit more complicated. It's not usual for a couple to run into problems like the MC and Justine did. Painting the M as a submissive is too simplistic. He doesn't get off on acting like a sub, but it's his way of dealing with their relationship dynamics. It's more like both have their own problems and (as a result) get emotially detached from each other.

Yeah he's not a sub/cuck. A sub wouldn't attract women like he does, not one like Cassidy anyway. The cynic in me would say he's being reasonable and overly conciliatory because he's trying to avoid divorce rape, but in the game he's repeatedly seen stating he loves his wife, so you could interpret it like that. Also this (hopefully) will be what Radiant will most likely never be because the developer doesn't give a damn, a game with a dominating maybe even hard path. When the MC is introduced to the virgin barista by Cassidy, C says she can trust him to be nice to her but the MC says to himself "She's wrong, I want to do horrible things to them both". Maybe we will (optionally, since that line is one of the choices), get something like the Maddie hard path we got in Radiant.

• Thinking Face
Apr 26, 2023
For me at least, I like the story because it feels credible. Like when I compare it with Jessica O Neil's Hard News ("I am getting soo horny with the hobo watching me", said no woman ever, good looking women like her don't just throw their pussy around unless there is something in it for them, then in the evening she takes out her dildo because "me so horny", that game is a collection of poorly written cliches, it's just a cringe fest, even though the renders are high quality). Same with for instance Guilty Pleasure, which is basically humor, sex scene, humor, sex scene (feels like a Marvel movie) but it feels unnatural and more like a parody, not like a slice of life.
For me at least, with Lost at Birth it feels like something that could actually happen. And as for Justine, she's there partially as a plot device (as in, since she's part of and probably the cause for the loveless marriage, the MC got into casual sex and also partly why he's so attracted to Kayley, since she's got that youthful charm, instead of getting drunk and then being a nagger when she's sober).
Another game that feels credible to me is Long Story Short, you have the unpopular fat gamer guy who started going to the gym, you have Ann the goody two shoes girl, you have Alex the Onlyfans type but who seems like a nice girl underneath, you have Vanessa the maneater who'll cheat on you with no remorse (her putting on the good girl for her naive parents reminds me of an ex girlfriend). It's not a space opera or a fantasy setting but it feels relatable.

Yeah, the marriage and MC are not badly written or uncredible. Its just unpleasant for me - and nothing I ever want to see for enjoyment. If I play fiction, I want it to be satisfying, so I'm only really interested in power fantasies. Believable ones. Be it wholesome like Cosy Cafe, or evil like Our fate domination path.

If the guy is not carrying authority in himself, and the girls are not traditionally feminine - its just not for me.

But what I see as bad writing is the daughter (rushed), and the game blueballing me in the first scene with her.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
faramata
He feels a little submissive, not a cuck.
Then again imagine the greatness if he started wearing his bad boy pants motivated by a subtle motivation from his daughter.

A perfect con, she slowly molding her daddy into a bad boy with her sweet affection and naive seduction.

Her thoughts true about making daddy her lover and takin control of his life.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes