VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
There is no breaking. The hymen isn't a "natural seal" guaranteeing the virginity, it's more like a ring. (If it was how would the period blood get out?) Bleeding is the result of a minor injury but doesn't necessarily happen.

But to get back on-topic: Does anybody have a guess if and when the situation with MC's boss gets "interesting"? The dominant/submissive response choices could lead to some nice power play with MC being either dom or sub. But so far there aren't really different scenes based on your choices.
In the later episodes obviously. It was pretty heavy handedly implied that she wants something more from him. Whether it's for blackmail or just because she's attracted to him, we'll have to see.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

Xesnrop

May 6, 2019
I continue to have this error when I open the new version (CH. 7 CE Steam) Parsing the script failed. How can I fix it?
Thanks

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I dunno, i never really timed it and I'm also a fast reader. Let's say 1 minute a render although's that's probably less for me and there were 199 renders in version 7 (I know because I prefer to unren/unpack my games), so somewhere around 3 hours (199 minutes). More than that if you start from an earlier save.
So I guess somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes per chapter. Thanks, I guess I decided to pick this up at the right time then.

Reactions: faramata

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
At the start of Chapter 6, Justine has a line and calls the MC "Mark". If player has set a custom name, it's immersion breaking.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I never get tired of Kailey and MC. tbh, most of the other girls are just getting in the way imo; especially the wife. even hot ass Cassidy.

I know the game would be REALLY short if there were no other characters to get in the way of MC and Kailey fucking like monkeys, but I wish there were no other characters ...

Reactions: AlexMpog

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
A minor thing that could be something to consider... Every instance whenever MC cums, there is absolutely no build up or awareness that he has climaxed. No close-ups, no text or dialogue, just a silent instant finish and maybe showing some cum after that. It is kind of disappointing that the game literally SKIPS the point of ejaculation entirely.

It would be nice if any or every time MC is with someone or alone - that he has some sort of dialogue, moans, or thoughts indirectly or even blatantly stating he's cumming.

In addition, instead of a blackscreen fade out in the middle of sex and then cutting to post-climax, it would be vastly better to show some form of animation or image of him actually cumming inside or outside in whatever situation he's in.

As of Chapter 6, he has allegedly cum 7-10 times, but not once did we "experience" his climax. We simply saw him doing something, then he's done without any sense of buildup or payoff. Just showing sperm leaking is not enough to get the thrill of the sex event.

Specific example: the park bench after the fair... she sits on him, pulls it out, then... blackscreen and they're done? but acting like both of them climaxed? That's a fake-out and disappointing.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
A minor thing that could be something to consider... Every instance whenever MC cums, there is absolutely no build up or awareness that he has climaxed. No close-ups, no text or dialogue, just a silent instant finish and maybe showing some cum after that. It is kind of disappointing that the game literally SKIPS the point of ejaculation entirely.

It would be nice if any or every time MC is with someone or alone - that he has some sort of dialogue, moans, or thoughts indirectly or even blatantly stating he's cumming.

In addition, instead of a blackscreen fade out in the middle of sex and then cutting to post-climax, it would be vastly better to show some form of animation or image of him actually cumming inside or outside in whatever situation he's in.

As of Chapter 6, he has allegedly cum 7-10 times, but not once did we "experience" his climax. We simply saw him doing something, then he's done without any sense of buildup or payoff. Just showing sperm leaking is not enough to get the thrill of the sex event.

Specific example: the park bench after the fair... she sits on him, pulls it out, then... blackscreen and they're done? but acting like both of them climaxed? That's a fake-out and disappointing.
Never even thought about this, but that would probably involve fluid simulations to keep them on the same level of quality with the rest of the game, and probably increase the bill for the animations, since they are made by someone else. And if the animations are made in DAZ (although I doubt that), I don't even think you can do that in DAZ.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Never even thought about this, but that would probably involve fluid simulations to keep them on the same level of quality with the rest of the game, and probably increase the bill for the animations, since they are made by someone else. And if the animations are made in DAZ (although I doubt that), I don't even think you can do that in DAZ.
A simple "I'm cumming!" or "Here it comes" "Ung..." or the like... with a small animation or 2-3 stills in-sequence of the MC orgasming/shaking/pushing deep/twitching, etc would suffice. Just... something besides the partner finishing and fade to black without any sign of MC finishing at all. There's perhaps 1 very brief sequence in Chapter 7 that happens, then... nothing.

There's no need for fluid animations or particles. Just written and visual changes in MC body or expressions when he cums.

Reactions: John972

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Lost at Birth with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to Chapter 7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
As of this release the game has become unplayable on Mac. Errors on opening the .app. Usually this is solved by opening with some other expander but after that it fails silently.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes