VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

Evian555

Jan 27, 2023
Actually, it's not normal. I am using it and I never ever got the warning for any games from this site. Or for Ch. 7 Lost at Birth for t hat matter.
oh the game itself is fine, i meant the walkthrough mod that i quoted had microsoft defender popups

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostAtBirth-CH7CESteam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
just want to see MC fucking justine or see how their relationship progress.
and I love her dynamic with MC as they slowly heal together.

disappointed this update didnt contain much for me
Well, this game is a marriage simulator alright. Whenever Justine starts whining I cringe. Not sure if you're trying to learn in a safe, simulated environment or you're just masochistic :)

• Haha
Reactions: moovigym

BillyLawrence

Dec 10, 2020
Well. That's strange. I open my last save, it shows a screen stating end of chapter six and then rolls the credits and goes back to the main menu. Anyone else see that?

Oct 10, 2022
Well. That's strange. I open my last save, it shows a screen stating end of chapter six and then rolls the credits and goes back to the main menu. Anyone else see that?
Try a save from previous point, my guess is where you saved has trigger for the end. Or try to rollback a little then try again.
Btw, did you downloaded last update, right?:LOL:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Happened with my save, too. Maybe because it's the steam version? You can start a new game, select the chapter and make all choices (not that they matter much yet).

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Just started, and 5 minutes into the game hot, young women are throwing out words like "gal" and "frisky". Words that I only hear coming out of my grandfathers mouth...wtf! I get that a lot of these types of games have elderly writers but how hard is it match the age of the character to the appropriate words and phrasing typical for that age...seriously. Now when these women are speaking all I can see is my grandfather ;)))

Okay...done ranting ;) Still...unable to erase...grandpa...

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Just started, and 5 minutes into the game hot, young women are throwing out words like "gal" and "frisky". Words that I only hear coming out of my grandfathers mouth...wtf! I get that a lot of these types of games have elderly writers but how hard is it match the age of the character to the appropriate words and phrasing typical for that age...seriously. Now when these women are speaking all I can see is my grandfather ;)))

Damn, how old is your grandpa? I'm nearly seventy and never use those terms.

Reactions: BKimmie

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Why not do it yourself ? Download the matching Ren'Py SDK and build a Mac distribution.
Have you removed quarantine which Gatekeeper imposes on about everything not from the app store ?
I've tried and yes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

those terms where used by my generation :)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
To be honest they're kinda short. But so far, at least, this guy actually delivers. I'd rather have something every 3 months or so than get nothing after a year and a half.
True. Although, I'd be good with a happy medium of 6 months. You get something around the winter holidays and then you get something around summer vacations. Unless it's something I've been waiting for, that's realistically the only times I'd have the mind to sit down and play a VN these days.

(And the list of games I actively follow/look forward to has drastically diminished over the last year. Could be because so many of them really are taking like at least a year to put out an update or I'm just losing interest in this stuff. Probably both. It's really hard to maintain interest when it's been so long, you can't even remember 90% of the characters, story, or why you found it interesting in the first place. Even when they do finally update, I just don't give enough of a fuck to play it anymore. LOL)

Still, you mean like around 30 minutes each chapter? Less? What's your ballpark figure?

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes