VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch7 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
thank you

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers

MEGA link is down.
1697614006935.png

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
What a let down with the V card scene. Slowly losing interest in this one, updates are over in 5-10 min while being on rails. Taking my daughter to get "help" from the town slut even when I avoid her was when I started to realize the MC is brain dead and player agency is next too 0. Just have to wait for Justine and Kailey to start fucking to complete my distaste from a game that had me hooked at the start.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Which is "better", confident path or dominant?
It does not matter at this point. There's like 5 different dialogue lines across all the chapters, pure flavor, no changes in scenes. Same goes for caring/love/corruption. My initial playthrough was on first of those, but reading mc's inner thoughts got irritating and decided I might as well embrace the non-skippable scenes with daughter, because certainly you cannot deny them, which for me kills the "caring" concept entirely.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
What a let down with the V card scene. Slowly losing interest in this one, updates are over in 5-10 min while being on rails. Taking my daughter to get "help" from the town slut even when I avoid her was when I started to realize the MC is brain dead and player agency is next too 0. Just have to wait for Justine and Kailey to start fucking to complete my distaste from a game that had me hooked at the start.
The writing was on the wall when the dev hasn't communicated or made any update posts since august and suddenly an update comes out of nowhere. I suspect this will be the last update in a while if he doesn't outright drop the game.

usul__

Jul 25, 2022
For the benefit of other Mac users here, these are the steps that need to be taken so that the market build app can run on MacOS.
  1. Download the market build and unzip (duh)
  2. Locate the Lost_at_Birth app and crack it open (right click, show package contents)
  3. Create a new folder inside /Contents/Resources and name this folder autorun
  4. Now locate in the market build download the following folders and files: game, renpy, Lost_at_Birth.py and Lost_at_Birth.sh
  5. Move those folders and files from the step above to the autorun folder created in step 3. The end result should look like this View attachment 2711511
  6. That's it. The Lost_at_Birth app is now complete. You can safely discard the left over files from the market build now.
Hello,
you also need to make the content executable

Bash:
cd Lost_at_Birth.app
chmod -R +x ./*
Thanks for your explanations ;)

Reactions: PBS666
Mar 11, 2019

Mega Link is down

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so does this mean that things have changed since update 6 ? seeing the dev went to steam ... i mean i know games off that site are not near as good as this site ... :unsure:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
so does this mean that things have changed since update 6 ? seeing the dev went to steam ... i mean i know games off that site are not near as good as this site ... :unsure:
Bro don't correlate steam to being shit, lots of good games from here are on steam.

this is just a cheap substitute(our fate) without soul.

Even tho renders are good, Writing is atrocious. This makes me sad.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Bro don't correlate steam to being shit, lots of good games from here are on steam.

this is just a cheap substitute(our fate) without soul.

Even tho renders are good, Writing is atrocious. This makes me sad.
i didn't say steam was shit ... but i know theres alot of game that have to be shall we say lighted up ... sex wise .. to be put on that site :unsure:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
i didn't say steam was shit ... but i know theres alot of game that have to be shall we say lighted up ... sex wise .. to be put on that site :unsure:
Sure, but even here we get censorship.
And steam is a very lenient corporation as not being public traded.

Not going to elaborate about how arbitrary rules are enforced here to avoid airstrike from a ichty finger janitor.
download (8).jpeg

Reactions: $@~

Evian555

Jan 27, 2023

is it normal that microsoft defender keeps linking it to a virus?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello,
you also need to make the content executable

Bash:
cd Lost_at_Birth.app
chmod -R +x ./*
Thanks for your explanations ;)
It's been a while since I came across the issue of missing execute permissions. Nowadays it's more likely than not Gatekeeper that's blocking things but it appears in some cases adding an execute permission is still needed sometimes.
Thanks for the heads-up.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes