VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am interested in playing this game. Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
man it feels weird but i legit dont care about kailey and just want to see MC fucking justine or see how their relationship progress.

Justine is the most interesting character out of the entire cast rn and I love her dynamic with MC as they slowly heal together.

disappointed this update didnt contain much for me

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Bloody hell I love the "screenplay" so to speak, and the dialog flow in this chapter. The banter feels a lot more natural than in other games. Shame it was so short compared to chapter 6.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Kinda disappointed with THAT scene. A whole lot of buildup and it only lasts for 2 seconds. Really wish they had an entire actual scene dedicated to it, was just really meh imo.
That was kind of my thought. It was over way too soon. I didn't need more renders. They could have just keep looping the animation and thrown in more text, and I'd have been happy. Although for as big an occasion as it was, more renders wouldn't have hurt.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i dunno how mc don't know he have no kids.. or the kid is his because birth certificate.. where i am child mine if i sign that birth certificate.. or with dna test (i not yet play game but downloading)

Sep 12, 2023
It's really lame and annoying as fuck when MC's pull out without even a choice to glaze their pink donuts, just saying. If I had a daughter in a situation like that I would have filled her up until cum was squirting out of her ears, particularly when the wife can't seem to get pregnant anyway so might as well let the daughter take over that duty.

Reactions: Nulldev
Sep 12, 2023
i dunno how mc don't know he have no kids.. or the kid is his because birth certificate.. where i am child mine if i sign that birth certificate.. or with dna test (i not yet play game but downloading)
Never heard of one night stands? Hell even in real life I dunno how many kids I have (could be 0, could be 20+) as I usually get the fuck out of Dodge soon after.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst
Sep 14, 2023
Yay, fiinally Kailey.
One criticism, this game is very linear, for example every fiber of my being was telling me keep Cassidy and Kailey apart, but the guy operating on auto just let's the encounter happen... at least it didn't impede the progress with Kailey.
I checked the images in the .rpa files, it seems there are multiple routes, I see a route with one girl and the same images with the other girl. It also seems to go in to a harem direction, or 3some...

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch7 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Updated to Ch7

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Doesn't work. Why can't you just compile a MacOS build?
Why not do it yourself ? Download the matching Ren'Py SDK and build a Mac distribution.
Have you removed quarantine which Gatekeeper imposes on about everything not from the app store ?

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes