NKS2202

Oct 21, 2020
i completed the game and i think that balance is a bit broken
i do not know why but every time i try to play a lewd build most of the events i get is monster battles
and 90% of the cards are just useless for this build so i just skip the cards and monster battle gives nothing
in my opinion after monster battle one of three choices have to be +1 to stat guaranteed
To do lewd I've noticed that getting the Succubus card set really helps. Otherwise it's religated to just being a side strat until you get enough cards.

Reactions: lechkingofdead

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i do not know why but every time i try to play a lewd build most of the events i get is monster battles
and 90% of the cards are just useless for this build so i just skip the cards and monster battle gives nothing
in my opinion after monster battle one of three choices have to be +1 to stat guaranteed
Hell no. A +1 stat guarantee would make the game too easy. In my experience monster battles are like 60% of my encounters, regardless of build.

I feel like lewd degree in general is much easier to raise than the other combat stats. You can it consistently from many different sources, like failing to steal from a tent, asking the right monk the right questions, sucking the library dude off, public masturbation at the inn, and seducing the bridge guy. The not-so-consistent sources include meeting a dude in the desert and stealing from the dude with a cart. If I just wanted to raise strength or leg strength, I maybe have like the person who raises 1 stat of your choice, investing in some dude's shop, and maybe the Library, if you're going for magic. Otherwise, you either get a random stat up from fights or other sources or an event that has a chance of failing and hurting you, like walking through the woods or river. And this isn't even counting the fact that you can get double the lewd degree gains with the right starting buff. What they actually need is to make the support cards more convenient to use or powerful. Otherwise, they're just too situational compared to Lewd decks. With a lewd deck, you can indefinitely stall monsters and sit on passive healing.

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
I think the RNG is based on Faith and Morale. But according to the in-game tips:
- Low Faith Low Moral: Bad person => Higher monster encounter rate / alone (scenary) / stealing event
- Low Faith High Moral: Good person => Higher helping event encounter rate
- High Faith High Moral: Goddess? => Higher story-related/key-items events encounter rate
- High Faith Low Moral: Satanist => Higher monster encounter rate /prayers/demon party encounter rate.

These are only my speculation after going 500+ layer. (The prison that people said to be rare happened regularly to me when I have 100 Faith 0 Morale, compared to when I was at 10 Faith 10 Morale)

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Indeed with lewd build you are technically invincible, probably the best build. But if you like a little more challenge, I would like to add having the money build first, as it can net you around 3 titles depends on how you earn money, then change to other build to suit your taste. Just pay-to-win and throw all your money, one-shot everyone.
- 1hp title if you got hurt from explosion when getting that sweet 200G (better do it early when your hp is low).
- A Morale Title if you keep helping/stealing the dude with the cart.
- And of course the 1000G title, try asking the moon knight or the good prayer/monk
* If you plan on having lewd build anyway, seduce the library dude and the bridge guards.
Also, open the door with the white key early as it give you 2 AP. This is how I keep our girl's virginity and innocent intact

(Yes, she has 0 lewd, despite obviously have 10 experiences in all category except the general one, which I have other save since it raised Lewdness)

Reactions: lechkingofdead

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hell no. A +1 stat guarantee would make the game too easy. In my experience monster battles are like 60% of my encounters, regardless of build.

I feel like lewd degree in general is much easier to raise than the other combat stats. You can it consistently from many different sources, like failing to steal from a tent, asking the right monk the right questions, sucking the library dude off, public masturbation at the inn, and seducing the bridge guy. The not-so-consistent sources include meeting a dude in the desert and stealing from the dude with a cart. If I just wanted to raise strength or leg strength, I maybe have like the person who raises 1 stat of your choice, investing in some dude's shop, and maybe the Library, if you're going for magic. Otherwise, you either get a random stat up from fights or other sources or an event that has a chance of failing and hurting you, like walking through the woods or river. And this isn't even counting the fact that you can get double the lewd degree gains with the right starting buff. What they actually need is to make the support cards more convenient to use or powerful. Otherwise, they're just too situational compared to Lewd decks. With a lewd deck, you can indefinitely stall monsters and sit on passive healing.
i was somewhere on level 85 i think with 18 lewd stat, with a double lewd stat gain and with +10 lewd from the start, and a virgin mc. So i never got a tent event to lose virginity and other events that raise the stat, only battles. +1 random stat for a lewd build is not that good because most of the stats are useless except may be defense

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i was somewhere on level 85 i think with 18 lewd stat, with a double lewd stat gain and with +10 lewd from the start, and a virgin mc. So i never got a tent event to lose virginity and other events that raise the stat, only battles. +1 random stat for a lewd build is not that good because most of the stats are useless except may be defense
There's no downside to getting a guaranteed +1 stat regardless of what build you choose. All that's going to do is make combat pointless as you continuously outscale the enemies. What's the point of suggesting guaranteed +1 to a lewd build anyways? It certainly doesn't need the extra help.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
There's no downside to getting a guaranteed +1 stat regardless of what build you choose. All that's going to do is make combat pointless as you continuously outscale the enemies. What's the point of suggesting guaranteed +1 to a lewd build anyways? It certainly doesn't need the extra help.
because sometimes i am on level 80 with 20-30 lp and rp, and with 20 lewd because all i get is battles that give nothing, but someone already posted that it depends on your morality and faith values

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
because sometimes i am on level 80 with 20-30 lp and rp, and with 20 lewd because all i get is battles that give nothing, but someone already posted that it depends on your morality and faith values
What? That makes even less sense. Your solution to the game being unbalance is to basically add a different kind of unbalance. Even non-combat event don't hand out stats like that.

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
I think I get your points, though what you typed is misleading.

I think (probably wrong) you meant that you ARE trying to increase lewd BY GETTING events? But the RNG screwed you over and gave you a bunch of monster encounters. And when you DO get events, it is always the alone one like "cross the river", "Cross the forest", etc... that gave +1 stats in random

As I remember there is no event that gives you +1 lewd, so I assume you meant no point getting "+1 random stat" from monster and such event to replace your beginning strats (the lewd build)

If you are on layer 85+ and have not focused on 1 stats ( I would recommend lewd/money > magic >shield> kick > punch) and have not returned faith and morale (after getting titles) to 50s to balance RNG, then you are probably screwed. Maybe it's time to start over

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Im kinda lose guys how do you *save before death* ? I mean i 'm currently using the autosave i guess I see no save options tbh there are saves slots plus after my char die seems even by clicking depths don't work i'm forced to play new game

keno

Sep 21, 2017
Im kinda lose guys how do you *save before death* ? I mean i 'm currently using the autosave i guess I see no save options tbh there are saves slots plus after my char die seems even by clicking depths don't work i'm forced to play new game
I don't think you can. I usually just make a copy of my save folder.

Reactions: GGH

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't think you can. I usually just make a copy of my save folder.
Do you have to tab at menu screen each time or does it copy paste directly save folder works?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just F5 before you die.

Reactions: TheLeftFriend

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Cannot save the game autosave does not seem to be working either it always shows unusable btw im playing on android with joiplay

Last edited:

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Cannot save the game autosave does not seem to be working either it always shows unusable btw im playing on android with joiplay
Had no problem with the game in Joiplay. Go in Joiplay settings, RPG settings tab, and try to use mine (see screenshot) for ruby, path and scripts at least

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes