Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm always unfortunate in that I never get a good set of cards when I go to face it, for instance, I'd enter the boss fight with a lewd build and end up drawing block and strike first turn, then I only get 1 temptation round 2 which isn't enough to stunlock and golden kick, then it swallows me and having already done massive damage on turn 2, it doesn't take long to kill me outright.
Like what Akren said, you need to thin your deck. I know there's a title for 15 cards in your deck, but you shouldn't go for it until you have a consistent means of cycling through your deck. A small deck and superior draw power will basically make any build work. If you're using a lewd build, you shouldn't have any damage-dealing cards whatsoever. If you're using a non-lewd deck, pick either strength or leg strength and ditch any card that uses another stat for damage. There's a card that uses defense for damage, but it requires you to use the block cards to offset its poor damage scaling. In every case, having a means to cycle through your deck is a must. If you're struggling to kill any of the 4 guardians, the final boss will very, very likely kill you.

Reactions: boboverlord
Sep 23, 2021
Wait there is? cause I don't think I've ever gotten that card
I think it was call shield bash, if you going that route, you need bunch of heinel defense + that one discard type card that let you save 1/2 of your unused shield from last turn(last whole match i think), and just the standard cost down and hand shuffle card. Throw in a cheeky X2 Dmg in there too for good measure.

i know the game doesn't have more then 1 save to prevent save-scrumming, but kinda hope they add a "Cards Collection" part in recollection or something, with cards being reveal after playing once, maybe even a small perma tiny buff added to all 3 bonus start once all card are reveal.

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get BOTH the collar key for the dog and the twilight ring for the king?

And when can you kill the king? Is it when you first meet him/talked to him/or meet him on the hill?

(Also does the prince only appear in NG+? Cause I've never encounter him in first-playthroughs)

AxeSpec

Sep 3, 2021
Oh and do you have to re install the game for it to updates ? Or it does it when you lunch the game

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Hey can anyone respond to this when it updates ? (It's ver1.08 atm)
If you bought the game on DLsite, redownload to get new updates (currently ver 1.10, which has new pics and some bug fixes)

Still haven't figured out a way to get both the collar and the ring to complete this translated version.
Here is my virgin-run save file with all rare cards and ALL items except the collar, just get 8 more orgasms with a succubus to reach ED2.
(got the treasury behind the portrait and completed king quest for extra stat boost)

For the final boss, just hit him with coin or magic ATK.

Last edited:

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to get BOTH the collar key for the dog and the twilight ring for the king?

And when can you kill the king? Is it when you first meet him/talked to him/or meet him on the hill?

(Also does the prince only appear in NG+? Cause I've never encounter him in first-playthroughs)
The soldier can't give both, since letting him die locks out the ring and saving him locks out the collar key.
Killing the king through sex, I assume? I think you have to not show him the ring since getting the flag locks you into the desert quest (which ends with him being exorcised).
The prince/prison event has a low chance to appear.

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
The soldier can't give both, since letting him die locks out the ring and saving him locks out the collar key.
Killing the king through sex, I assume? I think you have to not show him the ring since getting the flag locks you into the desert quest (which ends with him being exorcised).
Thanks, I guess I will stick with the dog, he/she gives RP and can deal big damage early-game for only 2 quests, plus the moon knight won't be exorcised

I finally released the prince. Turn out he killed the King and everyone! Including the moon knight AND the bookstore guy, in return, you get free stays at the inn. Not worth it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I could have sworn some people come back to life after I passed 100 turns or something. Then again, I might have just not noticed that I somehow didn't see them until after.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My pride tell me not to lose
But my cock tell me the opposite
Which one should i choose?
Purposely lose until you get sick of losing. Then regret your decision as you keep dying on floor 80 something because a virtue signaling unicorn more determined than shounen protagonist decided your thot ass shall not pass. And then finally make it to floor 100 only to get repeatedly curb stomped until you either put your fist through your screen or become a raging masochist in and out of game and ascend to godhood by cold, hard, violent blueballing tsundere tactics.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i completed the game and i think that balance is a bit broken
i do not know why but every time i try to play a lewd build most of the events i get is monster battles
and 90% of the cards are just useless for this build so i just skip the cards and monster battle gives nothing
in my opinion after monster battle one of three choices have to be +1 to stat guaranteed

NKS2202

Oct 21, 2020
The final boss is overpowered. Even if you cheat, you'll be lucky to beat it on the first play through.
Yeah, because it's designed that way. It's supposed to be a "WTF I have to kill that thing?" moment. Making the player optimize better the next run

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes