YuRui

May 22, 2018
Why are you hoping about something that is certain to happen? People like you are odd.
IMHO I think it's even more odd to point out something so pointless.

I'm not expecting anything, but playing this from time to time is pretty nice, hence it would be nice, if not- nothing will happen.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Accidentally started with 2 Refresh while rerolling tiny bonus. Somehow got as far as floor 79...

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a way to speed up the game? Cheat engine and RPGMV speedhack don't work. x2 or x5 would be awesome for this game.

Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
So... I'm fueling myself with energy drinks to get through work because I started that game a little bit before bedtime and suddenly work starts an hour later... and didn't even win against Boss on floor 100.

Reactions: boboverlord

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So... I'm fueling myself with energy drinks to get through work because I started that game a little bit before bedtime and suddenly work starts an hour later... and didn't even win against Boss on floor 100.
Lol, mood. I decided to savescum on the 100th floor fight to preserve what little sleep I could. In my defense, RNG really fucked a winnable first attempt.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I really enjoy this game, make me focus more about the gameplay than touching myself, 8/10
Ironically, the most powerful build revolves around getting your opponent to nut. Rolling Succubus Set with x2 Lewdness degree pretty much makes you unstoppable.

Alternatively, having Unlimit and a shit ton of Refresh can also make you unstoppable. Infinitely farm action points for 1-turn KO. Needs a hand size of 3 or more though.

kuonbibireyo

Sep 7, 2020
I don't know if this is just me but there are some cards that are straight up missing, which are the brainwashed/confusion cards. When it appears the green highlights are there, no card whatsoever, and upon being clicked shows an error that says "can't identify type 'scope' of null" or some shit. Is there a way to remedy this other than redownload?

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
◆Ver. 1.10 correction applied
Fixed an error that "Cowgirl609.png" could not be read.
Fixed a bug that the virginity is lost by anal sex in the battle with "Restriction" when the user is in "regression state".
Fixed a bug in "Sea" that the player could not proceed to the next stage if he/she reached the ED after the completion of a specific event.
Fixed a bug that images are not reflected correctly in <Exposure>.

◆Ver. 1.09 Fixed
Fixed a bug that an error occurs when using [Natal Play] when the number of decks is small.
Fixed some typos.
Fixed a bug that [LYTAL EX CURE] did not cancel the "regression state".
Fixed some events.
Fixed a bug in which the standing picture did not change in the "exposed" state.

changelog

whenever OP gets hands on newer versions

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if this is just me but there are some cards that are straight up missing, which are the brainwashed/confusion cards. When it appears the green highlights are there, no card whatsoever, and upon being clicked shows an error that says "can't identify type 'scope' of null" or some shit. Is there a way to remedy this other than redownload?
Missing how? Like if it's invisible, just restart the game. That bug can happen to any card, as far as I can tell. I maybe ran into a game-breaking bug once, but that was from dicking around and hitting an enemy with like 20 orgasms in a turn fucking up something in the animation script. The brainwash cards work just fine for me.

Plzgibcovid20

Feb 11, 2022
Yooo this is actually pretty good for a rogue lite, i literally didn't touch my weiner and i was doing strategy and felt like i was playing Slay the Spire.
I feel like "the game is good...literally didn't touch my weiner" could be a review of any game and i'd at least give it a shot.

kuonbibireyo

Sep 7, 2020
Missing how? Like if it's invisible, just restart the game. That bug can happen to any card, as far as I can tell. I maybe ran into a game-breaking bug once, but that was from dicking around and hitting an enemy with like 20 orgasms in a turn fucking up something in the animation script. The brainwash cards work just fine for me.
So it's just a me problem. Probably should redownload to see if it's still the case.

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
Was the soundtrack made by the people who made this game or was it taken from somwhere else? It's very nice

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
i have a few questions, like how do you lose morality?

other than that, does overcharge get affected by magic or the number of cards you have discarded? why does the images for some cards vanish after the first boss?

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
i have a few questions, like how do you lose morality?

other than that, does overcharge get affected by magic or the number of cards you have discarded? why does the images for some cards vanish after the first boss?
i Think its by the number of discarded cards. And you get morality down by doing bad deeds. Like "abandon man i forest" "steal from the cargo" "steal from the camp" and so on pretty much anything that makes you a bad person

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
i dunno if it's been mentioned, but a huge part of this game is completing rows and columns of titles; every row is +1 AP regen, every column is +1 draw per turn. with a thin enough deck (using prayer 1 AP draw 2 and refresh), enough titles, and succubus start, you can beat the final boss with just 25ish lewdness, less if you get lucky
i did a little bit of rerolling for titles and then steamrolled the final boss
arm combo feels a bit weak imo, relies too much on getting the arm rare card to actually pack a punch
leg combo ramps too slow as well, and doesn't even have any big bombs to rely on
"merchant" (i.e. the crunder card and investment) needs in-battle money generation besides levy suite (AKA succubus-ing)
shield is... probably OK? i'd have to try a knight build properly. I believe the high-guard from that 2 AP shield card will block a lot of problematic status stuff...

All in all, succubus start is OP, the others are slightly underpowered afaict

Reactions: eternian and ob123
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes