fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
===
LOOK HERE. LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
===
full walkthrough event guide keys king prince ending endings key items save full save blah blah blah
I maintain the right to be wrong about literally anything and even everything I've written.
Use f5 in-game to reset the game quickly if you're event hunting or save scumming. game auto-saves inbetween every event.
I will accept praise only in the form of "thank mr fogginstance". or maybe pictures of skeletons with trumpets. we'll see.
Also, I've attached a save for the alt-ending. Day 99, 11k points for NG+ ready to go. You NEED to delete the ENTIRE contents of your \Lost Chapter\save and insert the two attached zipped files.

=====
Key Quest
=====
As far as I can tell it's only good for lore. Event to get the keys is quite rare, and (probably) requires that you are able to exchange 3 key items to fire. Event to find the prison is also quite rare.

Black Key:
1. Promised Pendant: After curing the sick traveller guy, meet the woman (iirc)
2. Stuffed Toy: From the old merchant, for free
3. Clown Mask: From the clown, in exchange for a sacramento card.

White Key:
1. Misanga of Resurrection: From the sick man in a red cloth, in exchange for a cure card (Don't let him die beforehand).
2. Music Box: From the old merchant, for free
3. Hair Ornament: Visit the rich girl while regressed.

If you go left in the hallway, the white key shows you a statue and gives lore, while the black gives you a bunch of lore (and iirc all stat+). I haven't found anything interesting about the spooky portrait that appears if you go right. If you bring BOTH keys into the prison, you can release the prince of darkness. music will get spoopy and several events will occur. He will kill the king, and then ask you to meet him at the ocean. Neither option *appears* to do anything except give you a large faith/morality change (not killing him gives +10 of faith iirc, while killing him gives -10 morality). either way music goes back to normal. Not sure if there's any follow-up. No ending.

The only check on whether or not an event can fire appears to be whether you've already received the relevant item. That means that once you get the keys, the events related to the key item "ingredients" are re-added to the event roll table. I was unable to get the Promised Pendant (probably) because I received the white key (which resets the sick traveler) immediately after helping the traveller.

===
Event & Other Tips
===
If you meet a dying soldier, you can save his life and get a ring in exchange for a healing card. The king will trade you a flag for the ring. If you plant the flag on the hill and go back to meet his 3 knights (The moon guy, the dying soldier, and iirc the sick traveller) you can meet the king again & send them off. I don't know where the questline leads from here, if anywhere. No ending for it or the prince stuff. Apparently there's also a sex scene with the king if you meet a faith/morality check (presumably they need to be low?) but I have no idea what, if any relation, that quest has with the flag/prince subplots.

If you let the very same soldier die instead, you get a collar key, which you can bring back to his old home and receive a dog card, which apparently does more damage the lower your LP is. Furthermore, having the dog card will alert you to acid ponds, and can serve as a substitute when you get caught stealing from a camp (but gets killed).

stroke cat when small-boob -> gain lewd card
hold cat when small-boob-> become large-boob (NOT regular-boob)
Stroke cat when regular-boob -> nothing
Hold cat when regular-boob -> become large-boob
stroke cat when large-boob -> gain lewd card
hold cat when large-boob -> nothing

I'm pretty sure harassing the cat is never useful. I don't know of anyway to become regular boob once you've become large boob or small boob. There's a pill event which can make you large boob (or give +5 LP). The mage-looking enemy will cast small boob upon you after a couple turns.

You can disable LP/RP regen by pressing tab during your turn. Helps get that first 1LP title, or helps farm orgasms late-game.

Mammonite does (total gold)/60 damage. Still isn't worth it. Money is largely useless except to get the 1000g title, but you need a LOT of money for Mammonite to compete with lewd. If you're levy suiting everything you've already trivialized combat.

If you draw water from the spring, you can spend it on a flower for +1 to all combat stats. probably not worth the 2 turns.

use f5 to quickly reset game.

===
Deck-Building Tips
===
Focus on RP. Lewd Crest event gives 2 RP attacks from orgy event. Subsequent orgies grant +1 ride card (which is the worst offensive lewd card). Succubus starting kit gives 2. Reaching lewd 15 and claiming the title gives 2. Cat events can give some, including strip which AFAIK can't be found anywhere else.

If you're going after the key/king quests, you need 1 copy of Healing/Cure/Sacramento. They aren't worth it otherwise; you heal too much from titles, status effects are a nonfactor, and sacramento is garbage. Frankly, I don't think the key quest is worth it to begin with, unless you're a pervert who's into lore and such. Investment & Step (iirc) also have event tie-ins, but aren't worth it. Spending Investment lets you choose your upgrade purchase on subsequent merchant events, step lets you avoid taking damage when you come upon a mound of treasure.

all rare cards are ass. they have cute girls on them though

No stat upgrades except +lewd and +LP are worth it, except MAYBE a couple points of shield if you're feeling skittish. HP doesn't need to go higher than 50 (at least for sub-100), lewd doesn't need to go higher than 40, probably less.

Mandatory cards (get 2 or 3); Natal Pray & Refresh. Zero downsides.
Nice to have, but don't get too many (1, maaaybe 2): Inspiration, Block, Unlimit, Witchcraft. Inspiration becomes much useful as you fill out titles. You don't want to have too many extra cards since they'll drown out your offensive cards.
Levy Suit is mid. ONLY useful to help reach 1000g if you find it early enough, can also be used to get +lewd option in library.

Cards can be removed with forget-me-nots. scroll down on between-events screen. Mouse click for title selection. Right click for score/character status. Right click again for lewd stats.

===
Character Creation Data
===
Quiz Results:

Servant of the Devil(111): Money +200G, Faith +10, Morality -10
Offering to God(112): Max LP +5, Max RP +10, Faith +15
Future Hero(113): Max RP-5, Strength/Defense/Magic/Leg +1
Nothing(121): Rare drop rate +5%
Wilderness Warrior(122): Rare drop rate +5%
Knight of Loyalty(123): Defense +2, Heinel Defenser possessed
The Forgotten Martyr(321): Faith +15, Morality +15, Natal Play possessed
Seeker of Knowledge(322): Magic +3, Faith -10
Innocent Girl(323): Lewdness degree 0 start

servant of the devil is probably best, forgotten martyr 2nd. innocent girl & nothing are ass (as all rare cards suck and lewd is the best stat). faith is easy to lower, morality is hard to lower. so go for 70 faith & 30 morality before 30 faith & 70 morality.

Card Sets from NG+ bonuses:

Knight: Refresh*1, Shield Bash*2, Eminence Protect*1
Mage: Natal Play*1, Witch Act*1, Overrelease*1, Sacramento*1
Fighter: Shoot*1, Dusk Shoot*1, Fleet Footwork*1
Fighter: Strike*1, Grand Strike*1, Berserk*1
Merchant: Mammonite*2, Investment*1
Succubus: Levi Suit*1, Temptation*2

succubus is succubest by far. easy 1000g and 2 of the best cards in the game on turn 1. mage is okay (if you're going for the keys). everything else sucks.

===
Non-Exhaustive List of Events Which Manipulate Faith/Morality, Feel Free to Mention Things I Missed or Forgot, or Don't, I'm Not Your Boss.
===
Refuse Water in Desert: -5 Faith
Murder desert aphrodisiac drugger (uselessly requires already low morality i think): -10 morality iirc
Donate 20g to beggar: +5 Morality
Steal from Camp: -3 Morality (per success)
Steal cargo from Merchant: -5 Morality (regardless of success)
Recruit king's 3 soldiers: +5 Morality apiece
Receive 2nd from old merchant: +5 Morality
Promise to release prisoner when you don't have both keys: +10 (faith or morality, can't remember)
Evade rich girl: -5 Faith
Ask for relief from praying person (sometimes): +5 Faith
Learn from library (levy suit or pay): -5 Faith
Run away from orgy when you already have lewd crest: -5 Faith

===
Endings
===
Only 2. Normal "true" end is where you reach floor 100 and defeat the final boss. You can get an alt "despair" end IF YOU HAVE NOT YET CLEARED ENDING 1 and if your orgasm count is between 20 and 30.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I haven't found anything interesting about the spooky portrait that appears if you go right.
There is an event where you meet beggar woman and you can choose to give her a bit of money for + morality. This event has a second stage, if you have very high morality (I think about >80) then you can choose to give her all money you currently have. She will then tell us a secret that behind the portrait is a treasure room. After that, if you see the hallway event again and turn right. There is new option to remove the painting and get a lot of money (this only happen once, you gain nothing if turn right in the next hallway event)

Last edited:

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
===
LOOK HERE. LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
===
full walkthrough event guide keys king prince ending endings key items save full save blah blah blah
I maintain the right to be wrong about literally anything and even everything I've written.
Use f5 in-game to reset the game quickly if you're event hunting or save scumming. game auto-saves inbetween every event.
I will accept praise only in the form of "thank mr fogginstance". or maybe pictures of skeletons with trumpets. we'll see.
Also, I've attached a save for the alt-ending. Day 99, 11k points for NG+ ready to go. You NEED to delete the ENTIRE contents of your \Lost Chapter\save and insert the two attached zipped files.

=====
Key Quest
=====
As far as I can tell it's only good for lore. Event to get the keys is quite rare, and (probably) requires that you are able to exchange 3 key items to fire. Event to find the prison is also quite rare.

Black Key:

White Key:
1. Misanga of Resurrection: From the sick man in a red cloth, in exchange for a cure card (Don't let him die beforehand).

If you go left in the hallway, the white key shows you a statue and gives lore, while the black gives you a bunch of lore (and iirc all stat+). I haven't found anything interesting about the spooky portrait that appears if you go right. If you bring BOTH keys into the prison, you can release the prince of darkness. music will get spoopy and several events will occur. He will kill the king, and then ask you to meet him at the ocean. Neither option *appears* to do anything except give you a large faith/morality change (not killing him gives +10 of faith iirc, while killing him gives -10 morality). either way music goes back to normal. Not sure if there's any follow-up. No ending.

The only check on whether or not an event can fire appears to be whether you've already received the relevant item. That means that once you get the keys, the events related to the key item "ingredients" are re-added to the event roll table. I was unable to get the Promised Pendant (probably) because I received the white key (which resets the sick traveler) immediately after helping the traveller.

===
Event & Other Tips
===
If you meet a dying soldier, you can save his life and get a ring in exchange for a healing card. The king will trade you a flag for the ring. If you plant the flag on the hill and go back to meet his 3 knights (The moon guy, the dying soldier, and iirc the sick traveller) you can meet the king again & send them off. I don't know where the questline leads from here, if anywhere. No ending for it or the prince stuff. Apparently there's also a sex scene with the king if you meet a faith/morality check (presumably they need to be low?) but I have no idea what, if any relation, that quest has with the flag/prince subplots.

If you let the very same soldier die instead, you get a collar key, which you can bring back to his old home and receive a dog card, which apparently does more damage the lower your LP is. Furthermore, having the dog card will alert you to acid ponds, and can serve as a substitute when you get caught stealing from a camp (but gets killed).

I'm pretty sure harassing the cat is never useful. I don't know of anyway to become regular boob once you've become large boob or small boob. There's a pill event which can make you large boob (or give +5 LP). The mage-looking enemy will cast small boob upon you after a couple turns.

You can disable LP/RP regen by pressing tab during your turn. Helps get that first 1LP title, or helps farm orgasms late-game.

Mammonite does (total gold)/60 damage. Still isn't worth it. Money is largely useless except to get the 1000g title, but you need a LOT of money for Mammonite to compete with lewd. If you're levy suiting everything you've already trivialized combat.

If you draw water from the spring, you can spend it on a flower for +1 to all combat stats. probably not worth the 2 turns.

===
Deck-Building Tips
===
Focus on RP. Lewd Crest event gives 2 RP attacks from orgy event. Subsequent orgies grant +1 ride card (which is the worst offensive lewd card). Succubus starting kit gives 2. Reaching lewd 15 and claiming the title gives 2. Cat events can give some, including strip which AFAIK can't be found anywhere else.

If you're going after the key/king quests, you need 1 copy of Healing/Cure/Sacramento. They aren't worth it otherwise; you heal too much from titles, status effects are a nonfactor, and sacramento is garbage. Frankly, I don't think the key quest is worth it to begin with, unless you're a pervert who's into lore and such. Investment & Step (iirc) also have event tie-ins, but aren't worth it. Spending Investment lets you choose your upgrade purchase on subsequent merchant events, step lets you avoid taking damage when you come upon a mound of treasure.

No stat upgrades except +lewd and +LP are worth it, except MAYBE a couple points of shield if you're feeling skittish. HP doesn't need to go higher than 50 (at least for sub-100), lewd doesn't need to go higher than 40, probably less.

Nice to have, but don't get too many (1, maaaybe 2): Inspiration, Block, Unlimit, Witchcraft. Inspiration becomes much useful as you fill out titles. You don't want to have too many extra cards since they'll drown out your offensive cards.
Levy Suit is mid. ONLY useful to help reach 1000g if you find it early enough, can also be used to get +lewd option in library.

Cards can be removed with forget-me-nots. scroll down on between-events screen. Mouse click for title selection. Right click for score/character status. Right click again for lewd stats.

===
Character Creation Data
===
Quiz Results:

servant of the devil is probably best, forgotten martyr 2nd. innocent girl & nothing are ass (as all rare cards suck and lewd is the best stat). faith is easy to lower, morality is hard to lower. so go for 70 faith & 30 morality before 30 faith & 70 morality.

succubus is succubest by far. easy 1000g and 2 of the best cards in the game on turn 1. mage is okay (if you're going for the keys). everything else sucks.

===
Non-Exhaustive List of Events Which Manipulate Faith/Morality, Feel Free to Mention Things I Missed or Forgot, or Don't, I'm Not Your Boss.
===
Murder desert aphrodisiac drugger (uselessly requires already low morality i think): -10 morality iirc
Promise to release prisoner when you don't have both keys: +10 (faith or morality, can't remember)

===
Endings
===
Only 2. Normal "true" end is where you reach floor 100 and defeat the final boss. You can get an alt "despair" end IF YOU HAVE NOT YET CLEARED ENDING 1 and if your orgasm count is between 20 and 30.
in the hallway to the right with the "spooky portrait", there is money. if you give all your money to the old beggar women, she tells you about a portrait in her lords house behind which he hid money.

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
===
===

=====
Key Quest
=====

Black Key:

White Key:

===
Event & Other Tips
===

===
Deck-Building Tips
===

===
Character Creation Data
===
Quiz Results:

===
===

===
Endings
===

There's a way to differentiate if the Priest is good or evil in the temple.

When it's the good Priest, it will say:
someone is praying fervently at dusk
Help: get healed
Relief: cures Lewd Crest or faith+5
Mercy: get 60g

For the evil one it's :
Someone is praying eagerly in the evening
Help: get 1 forget-me-not
Relief: get Lewd Crest and faith +5
Mercy: blowjob him

I suppose there was also something in JP for the desert event, but the phrase is the same for water/aphrodisiac in english.

Concerning the king, if you fuck him, he will disappear in a dark smoke while climaxing. You litterally consume him like a succubus xD

I also noticed some people here asking about Estrus state. It's the state when "you are in heat" and only get Masturbate cards. You can get it by drinking the aphrodisiac in the desert and refusing to blowjob the guy. You'll have Estrus in your next fight. When I was playing 1.07 (reverted to 1.0 because of previous translation), it was possible to get Estrus by letting Deception play with your nipples long enough, but this 1.08 seems to remove this effect. (Or I haven't waited long enough)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ob123 and Ferghus

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I don't know man.. this game is all rng, reached 2 times to the first boss but keep dying cause I have not enough stats to beat it.. Seem a hard card game..

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
If I already done an ending, how to finish the game? I advanced far passed 300 floors after getting an ending. When I tried to get another, I can't... Everytime I killed the boss, it just went on to the next floor... And then, after the prince killed the king, I cannot reach the beach anymore, is that a bug, or beach location is locked permanently?

Jun 3, 2019
how do you get general expirence up i cant seem to get to work?
I think this is supposed to be breasts. Once v1.09 is out I'll post TL files to fix things like word wrapping/disable auto-regen not translated/other small stuff. I can't do anything about the combat log word wrapping (for some skills) since I don't know how to force RPGMZ to post a new line instead of cutting half the text off. Might be better to remove the flavour text.

EDIT: Think I'll hold off till new content is out for the game.

Last edited:

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
I think this is supposed to be breasts. Once v1.09 is out I'll post TL files to fix things like word wrapping/disable auto-regen not translated/other small stuff. I can't do anything about the combat log word wrapping (for some skills) since I don't know how to force RPGMZ to post a new line instead of cutting half the text off. Might be better to remove the flavour text.
Thanks for the response, its just my first play throught it got up but since then i didnt kinda weird tbh

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
Are there any cheats for this game?
After couple of tries i got this oout of it.

get all the events with getting your lewdness up, start with succubus, and 10+ lewdness as bonus. you think to your self that this game is heavy rng based it is to some extent. whenm yuo hit an event that is not lewdness inquired just hit f5 and you wil reset the game to the prevoius layer. get all the events "Ask for mercy" "the bridge" "library" "the camp" "and the inn" you do this a couple of times and you will get the taunts for the title that are broken. get you faith and morality down so you can stroke the cat and get some more lewd cards. I've heard you can get lewd cards from defeating enemies im not sure how to ive never gotten one. But get those lewd cards form stroke the cat, the orgy.

ive gotten lewdness 30 something before the first boss door and you only need around 40 to defeat the last boss

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Pretty fun ngl, I hope the dev can continue developing this, I wouldn't mind purchasing this if it had more content.

Reactions: ob123
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes