SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I found a much easier way to cheat:

Step 1: Start Game, play 1 turn
Step 2: Exit Game, upload Lost Chapter\save\file0 to
Step 3: Edit Money (I also edited Atk and Def)
Step 4: Download the edited save file, put it in the folder
Step 5: Shit on all the enemies with the Basic 1 AP cost punch attack.
Step 6: Make your girl do all kinds of depraved shit.
Step 7: Realize you need to make her broke to whore her out
Step 8: ???
Yeah, ok, but, did you find what is referee to the attack, defense, etc?

Reactions: dvrkness1534

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Found a gamebreaking bug in the game, as playing as a loli and using the "taunt" card at the end of the battle I was met with this screen with the only option to close the game.
1663614508530.png

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait i just tried it again against a wolf enemy and everything was fine but agaisnt the birdman enemy it caused the bug. Maybe something else is the issue?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This is a known bug that is fixed in the 1.08 version.
I have completed translating the 1.08 version. I will ask the mod to update the thread with new translation and game version. Enjoy.
Was just about to comment how this also popped up faceing a horse enemy. Is this fixed as well?

1663615215761.png

Jun 3, 2019
Was just about to comment how this also popped up faceing a horse enemy. Is this fixed as well?
''Fixed a bug that "ProvokeXXX" could not be read.
Fixed a bug that "ChildCharmXXX" could not be loaded.
Fixed a bug that "Strip" does not turn into "masturbation state" when used.
Fixed a bug that the images were not aligned when using [Temptation] and [Taunt].
Fixed a bug that the donation amount would be reset if a specific event was not held after a donation event.
Fixed a problem in which the [Refresh] function would not be discarded when the deck is less than 5 cards.
Fixed a bug that the game would stop when using【Refresh】when there are 5 cards in the deck and the number of draw cards is 5.
Fixed a bug in which the number of times a player had sex was counted differently for different parts of the body.
Fixed a bug in which the sperm count was incorrectly set for certain enemies.
Fixed a bug that the virginity was not lost when in the "cowgirl position".
Fixed a bug that the power of [Pressure] was not correct. (Minimum guaranteed value was added.)
Fixed a bug that the image of the partner was not displayed when in <exposed state>. ''

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know what's the trick to Anxiety(the horse enemy)? It just keeps fleeing.
horse smell you for 1 turn, if you are virgin it will flee give you free win. If you are not virgin it get angry and try to kill you with a very strong attack move every turn

Reactions: Blake639

maxidave

Feb 26, 2018
There is an event with a random potion that either gives you large breasts which cancels the regression (you being a loli) or gives you +5 max LP.Thats the only way i have found out and its not guaranteed to work even if you rng your way to it...
cheers im playing the game again and found closesing the game and reopening it allows me to reroll sences, this has helped me doge the loli transformation

Reactions: manadestruct

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
I found a much easier way to cheat:

Step 1: Start Game, play 1 turn
Step 2: Exit Game, upload Lost Chapter\save\file0 to
Step 3: Edit Money (I also edited Atk and Def)
Step 4: Download the edited save file, put it in the folder
Step 5: Shit on all the enemies with the Basic 1 AP cost punch attack.
Step 6: Make your girl do all kinds of depraved shit.
Step 7: Realize you need to make her broke to whore her out
Step 8: ???
Is there any way to change lewdness with this as well?

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Oh yeah, am I blind as hell or is there no way to see what status effects actually do, beyond interpreting the name?

Still not entirely sure what confusion does, for instance.
Confusion adds a bunch of cards to your discard pile that you can't be discarded one you draw them, so you'll eventually be forced to use them. After using them three times while confused, the protag cums. If you're fighting the harpy, he'll begin raping her at this point as well. The protag will instead toss the card on use if she's not confused.
It's pretty much a middle finger to small or draw spam decks.

RawRawTrue

Apr 6, 2020
Something I missed the moment when this game was added to this site, also with translation .. And I suffered on version 1.00 without translation while passing the game and imagine my surprise that after the 20th move the game continues)
Here is my "full" save with intermittent steps with and without the loli shape. I hope it will be useful to someone.

It is worth adding that there are saves from 20 steps to 139 (I just didn’t go even further because of the time)

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes