May 6, 2017
Im fucking love this game
Is there any game like this anywhere, especially a rougelike game like this

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
ok seemingly I have the toughest luck ever or I am simply too stupid for this game.
9 runs, all end at layer 20 death by first boss, doesn't matter which one. But to be fair the last lewd run was hellish close, 2rp on boss left. But their damage is out of world when you have maximum 25 lp...
Also just earning 60 to 120 credits per run won't help me getting better starting boni soon.

Also also how did I even manage to not even once lose virginity? I basically did nothing against three different enemies despite sucking them dry. As soon my girl climaxes, they kill her instead...

masdv

Mar 9, 2018
ok seemingly I have the toughest luck ever or I am simply too stupid for this game.
9 runs, all end at layer 20 death by first boss, doesn't matter which one. But to be fair the last lewd run was hellish close, 2rp on boss left. But their damage is out of world when you have maximum 25 lp...
Also just earning 60 to 120 credits per run won't help me getting better starting boni soon.

Also also how did I even manage to not even once lose virginity? I basically did nothing against three different enemies despite sucking them dry. As soon my girl climaxes, they kill her instead...
Not sure if you can die to red dragon after 2 first hits , since after that he will grab you and pretty much you can attack him meanwhile it and after climaxing . Also if not mistaken it's first enemy that can take your virginity below layer 21 .
If you want gold easiest way is to get levy suit while you can and pretty much just let them have their way with you at first.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
It was indeed bad luck and maybe not gaving full health at the end of layer 19. The very next run after my post was unlucky lucky. I got double lewd bonus, red boss indeed took care of virginity and basically killed himself along. I then got lolid the very next layer, and moved on, stocking gold just as you described, but never got any lewd cards. Only after layer 44 I got the Estruus crest and then died to the first Anxiety encounter ...

The game is indeed fun, but the rng fucks me harder than all those enemies...

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
It was indeed bad luck and maybe not gaving full health at the end of layer 19. The very next run after my post was unlucky lucky. I got double lewd bonus, red boss indeed took care of virginity and basically killed himself along. I then got lolid the very next layer, and moved on, stocking gold just as you described, but never got any lewd cards. Only after layer 44 I got the Estruus crest and then died to the first Anxiety encounter ...

The game is indeed fun, but the rng fucks me harder than all those enemies...
how did you got estrus?

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
maybe I used the wrong term, not quite sure. I am talking about the womb sigil.

Either
a) encounter where "several men and women are naked and have sex" -> stay, take the blessing (If you have the sigil, you get the cowgirl card - beginners luck in first run)
b) when you encounter a single priest, 50/50 (haven't figured the exact phrasing difference yet) when asking for the middle thing (first is "help" = LP, third is "mercy" = money), you get the sigil. Or loose it. Happened both to me in single run.
c) after third boss I encountered wild enemy succubus which "!" granted me the sigil.

Right now I managed to reach endboss, but rng is so bad with me. I started with "succubus deck" and thought yay - haven't gotten a single event to increase my lewdity for 98 layers. 7 lewditiy the entire run. No "cowgirl", just 3 lewy status and 2 temptation. Rest of deck was some shielding, draw cards and luckily 2 cointosscards with the weird name - those are really strong once you have some money. At the end, when the lack of lewdity ran my patience of farming the enemies dry, I simply oneshot everything with them.

But I don't understand the card "investment" that's meant to decrease the money loss of the cointosser card. This run, I avoided that and never lost a single dime on the cointosser.

Reactions: Blake639

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019

Either
a) encounter where "several men and women are naked and have sex" -> stay, take the blessing (If you have the sigil, you get the cowgirl card - beginners luck in first run)
b) when you encounter a single priest, 50/50 (haven't figured the exact phrasing difference yet) when asking for the middle thing (first is "help" = LP, third is "mercy" = money), you get the sigil. Or loose it. Happened both to me in single run.
c) after third boss I encountered wild enemy succubus which "!" granted me the sigil.

Right now I managed to reach endboss, but rng is so bad with me. I started with "succubus deck" and thought yay - haven't gotten a single event to increase my lewdity for 98 layers. 7 lewditiy the entire run. No "cowgirl", just 3 lewy status and 2 temptation. Rest of deck was some shielding, draw cards and luckily 2 cointosscards with the weird name - those are really strong once you have some money. At the end, when the lack of lewdity ran my patience of farming the enemies dry, I simply oneshot everything with them.

But I don't understand the card "investment" that's meant to decrease the money loss of the cointosser card. This run, I avoided that and never lost a single dime on the cointosser.
I is called Lewd Crest in the game. Estrus is differents. So far i have been into layer 215 with 72 lewdness and i restarted, BTW the money damage card is too op with this money XD 158 damage per hit.

Maybe i need different morality and faith, there are some encounter that need it
Also, does anybody know that stayingvirgin will change anything? i want to ask first before trying
1663724821725.png

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
So, has anyone figured out what you need to do for the alt-end? I got the key items from the Cure/Healing/Sacramento events, got the white key, opened the door on the left, gave the king the ring, planted the flag on the hill, got the black king, released the prince from the cell with both keys, watched the prince kill the king, and then met the prince at the beach. Neither option with the prince at the beach leads to an alt-end.

I'm assuming it's something like: trade the white for the black key (don't take both), don't release the prince/kill the king? But releasing the prince got the spoopy music to play so I figured I was on the right track.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

Either

For b), the phrasing difference is that if you're going to get the sigil, the priest will talk about his lord's blessing or something like that.

Well, RNG is like that and spamming F5 to try to get some good events can be annoying asf. For me, didn't really have to restart that much with F5 to get a stupid amount of events who give lewdness.

1663760106708.png

Oh, the card "Investement" is more for the merchant, you can use that card to invest on him and after that, each time you encounter him you will be able to buff by +1 the stat you want, instead of it being random

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes