Jul 19, 2018
You can use mtool to cheat here - the cards are actually items (displayed in a different format) and the flags and variables are pretty much what you need (If you so need to, you can cheat your faith/morality to the min 30/ max 70 to get the triggers and get the 1LP instantly) so if you so need to, you can edit your deck.

For general advice on how to beat the game in a single run...

You will get a special buff if you hit the final layer (layer 100) and you get all the titles which strips the final normal game run battle buffs from the enemy (20% damage reduction of both kinds, and 10 damage per turn unblockable on you) and adds buffs to you in an event during the final battle. You don't NEED to get this, but unless you know how to make an infinite deck and beeline towards it, you probably need this the first time around.

Your goals from a stat and card manipulation perspective are:

- Get 1 LP as soon as possible, because it's fairly tricky. Pre 1.07 (Yeah, there's a lot of instances I'll say this because 'Patch fixes!) all events will kill you if you take damage to make your LP drop to zero. Post 1.07, there's a couple that won't - the biggest one is the fake hot springs scene, which will take out ~20% of your max HP, but will let you leave alive.

- Reduce faith and morality to 30 asap. It's probably best to fish up the faith one in the opening questionnaire for this reason cause it's easier to manipulate morality down rapidly and avoiding morality gains(steal everything, don't make friends with the girl in the children's room) over maniuplating faith (For a sex based run and particularly in 2nd+ games you're more likely to do things that boost your faith up)

- Then max your faith and morality to 70 asap after dropping it to 30 and getting the titles for them. This is a little easier, cause praying is +5 faith, and doing nice things is obvious and boosts faith and morality accordingly.

- Beating the first guardian at floor 20 is easiest by selecting the first one (red) because losing your virginity is the easiest way to beat that boss if you can block your way out (He'll grab you in a rape hold, then make you orgasm THEN he'll orgasm himself and you can one shot him by about turn 6 if he hasn't done about 30 damage). Also, losing your virginity gives you +20 LP to boot and is a title requirement.

- Get 15 cards ASAP. This isn't to say you should just add the first 15 cards you get offered asap, but here's a laundry list of cards you DO want, so you can get to 15 then burn all the cards to get your deck managable while hitting events to get all the fun stuff. You need 15 cards in your deck to claim one of the titles (For that endgame).

Event cards
- Levi Suit - Library for +1 magic, - faith and + Lewdness event. Card is not lost during the event.

- Sacremento - There's an event for this one. Forget what it is, but you want it to kill. I think it's the event where you run into the coinflipping clown, and it causes the coin to break on the flip, and you get a key item (for making a key to make a key to make two halves of a key. Realistically 2nd+ run only)

- Investment - At the market square, you can buy a random non sex statup for 30 gold or you can give him an investment card for an item the second time you see him

- Evade - Having one of these will make the treasure trap room a 100% dodge. The card isn't burned, so if you need the money, keep it on you to hit that room again and again.

- Healing - You will use this card at an event (once) to heal a soldier (who would normally give you the key to get the dog card) to get a critical item instead. You need this item to talk to the king, who gives you the flag, to stick on the hill, to get a key item to make a key which is half of the key to get a an alternate ending. Yeah, it's a 2nd+ run thing

- Cure - Apart from being able to fix hypnotise and regression, you need it for another event, so you can get another key item, where it's burned as well. Part of the major key quest.

General deckbuilding cards

You need to use 7 cards in one turn (And generally cause deck speed is a major thing in this game to win), and the easiest way to do that is to add:

2-4 Refresh - Card speed is stupidly important, and you have infinite cards (aka decking out into a reshuffle comes with nearly no penalties) so you want this naturally 0 cost card, and lots of them. It's better than Natal Prayer because Natal Prayer is 1 AP AND there's a 3 card use limit. Any cards discarded using Refresh just end up in the discard pile, so if you overload on refreshes, you just play them until you find the cards you DO want eventually.

1-2 Unlimited - It reduces all AP costs by 1 from play for the rest of the turn, and it's 0 AP. The 1 AP reduction is stupidly powerful because if the AP costs of a card is -1, you get 1AP for playing the card AND the card's effects. Note that Refresh would be -1 AP upon playing Unlimited. Hint hint.

1-3 Natal Play - I'd rather take refreshes, but you can only make do with the cards you have. Note that it's not as busted as Refresh, costs 1AP and is a 3 card cap, but you need to build UP your deck to be this deck racing speed demon.

From there, it's straight up how you intend to play this - a non sex run would have either a strike card, a leg strike card, or a magic card to do the damage, or you'd run 1 of every sex card. You'd hit your 15 card in deck title, then use forget-me-nots to dock all the cards you want out of the deck, and you'd try to hit all the events that take your cards out to make your streamlined deck where the enemy can't get a turn to hurt you, and all the cards you can play give you all the AP.

Oh and to get forget me nots, either top option in the temple with the priest (50/50 chance, healing may happen instead), and finding flowers in events at -2 LP for doing it. In 1.07 in one of them, if you collect the water in another event (instead of drinking it for like 50% LP recovery) you can water the plant instead and get +1 all stats not including lewdness.

Ironically, if you want an easier time of getting some of the items, get regressed, and stay regressed until you meet the girl in the room, and be her friend. She will give you a brooch, and then disappear. Note that being an adult and dodging the question of if you want to be her friend allows you to reduce your morality and that's repeatable for stat manipulation.

In 1.00, just note that it's harder to see the alternate endings, because of the % penalty you take for doing certain events repeatedly. Eventually you'll run it down to negatives, and if you don't do an event to get an item in time, it'll drop to beyond 0%

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Thank goodness someone translated this. I had a grand time playing it before, but it was a bit hard to figure out what was going on.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
You can use mtool to cheat here - the cards are actually items (displayed in a different format) and the flags and variables are pretty much what you need (If you so need to, you can cheat your faith/morality to the min 30/ max 70 to get the triggers and get the 1LP instantly) so if you so need to, you can edit your deck.

For general advice on how to beat the game in a single run...

You will get a special buff if you hit the final layer (layer 100) and you get all the titles which strips the final normal game run battle buffs from the enemy (20% damage reduction of both kinds, and 10 damage per turn unblockable on you) and adds buffs to you in an event during the final battle. You don't NEED to get this, but unless you know how to make an infinite deck and beeline towards it, you probably need this the first time around.

Your goals from a stat and card manipulation perspective are:

- Get 1 LP as soon as possible, because it's fairly tricky. Pre 1.07 (Yeah, there's a lot of instances I'll say this because 'Patch fixes!) all events will kill you if you take damage to make your LP drop to zero. Post 1.07, there's a couple that won't - the biggest one is the fake hot springs scene, which will take out ~20% of your max HP, but will let you leave alive.

- Reduce faith and morality to 30 asap. It's probably best to fish up the faith one in the opening questionnaire for this reason cause it's easier to manipulate morality down rapidly and avoiding morality gains(steal everything, don't make friends with the girl in the children's room) over maniuplating faith (For a sex based run and particularly in 2nd+ games you're more likely to do things that boost your faith up)

- Then max your faith and morality to 70 asap after dropping it to 30 and getting the titles for them. This is a little easier, cause praying is +5 faith, and doing nice things is obvious and boosts faith and morality accordingly.

- Beating the first guardian at floor 20 is easiest by selecting the first one (red) because losing your virginity is the easiest way to beat that boss if you can block your way out (He'll grab you in a rape hold, then make you orgasm THEN he'll orgasm himself and you can one shot him by about turn 6 if he hasn't done about 30 damage). Also, losing your virginity gives you +20 LP to boot and is a title requirement.

- Get 15 cards ASAP. This isn't to say you should just add the first 15 cards you get offered asap, but here's a laundry list of cards you DO want, so you can get to 15 then burn all the cards to get your deck managable while hitting events to get all the fun stuff. You need 15 cards in your deck to claim one of the titles (For that endgame).

Event cards
- Levi Suit - Library for +1 magic, - faith and + Lewdness event. Card is not lost during the event.

- Sacremento - There's an event for this one. Forget what it is, but you want it to kill. I think it's the event where you run into the coinflipping clown, and it causes the coin to break on the flip, and you get a key item (for making a key to make a key to make two halves of a key. Realistically 2nd+ run only)

- Investment - At the market square, you can buy a random non sex statup for 30 gold or you can give him an investment card for an item the second time you see him

- Evade - Having one of these will make the treasure trap room a 100% dodge. The card isn't burned, so if you need the money, keep it on you to hit that room again and again.

- Healing - You will use this card at an event (once) to heal a soldier (who would normally give you the key to get the dog card) to get a critical item instead. You need this item to talk to the king, who gives you the flag, to stick on the hill, to get a key item to make a key which is half of the key to get a an alternate ending. Yeah, it's a 2nd+ run thing

- Cure - Apart from being able to fix hypnotise and regression, you need it for another event, so you can get another key item, where it's burned as well. Part of the major key quest.

General deckbuilding cards

You need to use 7 cards in one turn (And generally cause deck speed is a major thing in this game to win), and the easiest way to do that is to add:

2-4 Refresh - Card speed is stupidly important, and you have infinite cards (aka decking out into a reshuffle comes with nearly no penalties) so you want this naturally 0 cost card, and lots of them. It's better than Natal Prayer because Natal Prayer is 1 AP AND there's a 3 card use limit. Any cards discarded using Refresh just end up in the discard pile, so if you overload on refreshes, you just play them until you find the cards you DO want eventually.

1-2 Unlimited - It reduces all AP costs by 1 from play for the rest of the turn, and it's 0 AP. The 1 AP reduction is stupidly powerful because if the AP costs of a card is -1, you get 1AP for playing the card AND the card's effects. Note that Refresh would be -1 AP upon playing Unlimited. Hint hint.

1-3 Natal Play - I'd rather take refreshes, but you can only make do with the cards you have. Note that it's not as busted as Refresh, costs 1AP and is a 3 card cap, but you need to build UP your deck to be this deck racing speed demon.

From there, it's straight up how you intend to play this - a non sex run would have either a strike card, a leg strike card, or a magic card to do the damage, or you'd run 1 of every sex card. You'd hit your 15 card in deck title, then use forget-me-nots to dock all the cards you want out of the deck, and you'd try to hit all the events that take your cards out to make your streamlined deck where the enemy can't get a turn to hurt you, and all the cards you can play give you all the AP.

Oh and to get forget me nots, either top option in the temple with the priest (50/50 chance, healing may happen instead), and finding flowers in events at -2 LP for doing it. In 1.07 in one of them, if you collect the water in another event (instead of drinking it for like 50% LP recovery) you can water the plant instead and get +1 all stats not including lewdness.

Ironically, if you want an easier time of getting some of the items, get regressed, and stay regressed until you meet the girl in the room, and be her friend. She will give you a brooch, and then disappear. Note that being an adult and dodging the question of if you want to be her friend allows you to reduce your morality and that's repeatable for stat manipulation.

In 1.00, just note that it's harder to see the alternate endings, because of the % penalty you take for doing certain events repeatedly. Eventually you'll run it down to negatives, and if you don't do an event to get an item in time, it'll drop to beyond 0%
Thanks for game advice good sir, but can you share patched machine translation version?

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Oh yeah, am I blind as hell or is there no way to see what status effects actually do, beyond interpreting the name?

Still not entirely sure what confusion does, for instance.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Oh yeah, am I blind as hell or is there no way to see what status effects actually do, beyond interpreting the name?

Still not entirely sure what confusion does, for instance.
Confusion, after a couple turns, will make you draw dead cards that, if you play them, have you get slowly hypnotized into the enemy's lewd attack.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Problem is that I used Mtool for the machine translation side - Without that, it's a JP copy of 1.07 with the graphics in english that needs to have a MTL applied to it.

It'd be a case of promoting mtool with that, and given that it's a seperate tool (and it'd be unedited MTL to boot), and given the chiming in of the translator, it'd be better to wait unless having it done in half steps (or having someone else punt it through translator++ properly) would be acceptable.

I don't mind helping out, but all my knowledge is based off reading the patch notes, and playing it a lot, really.
Hopefully a better translation gets posted and the game fixed then

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Can you give more specific instructions? I'm kinda lost. How do I edit the points that you spend for perks at the start of the game? Cant find that in the /save files.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
RPG Maker MV Cheat doesn't work with this game, he gave me always the same error system when I want to launch the game

And Cheat RpgMV also doesn't work because in the game, you have no www folder, Because www already unpacked into the game folder

... I can't beat the final boss, he make no fucking sense

Jul 6, 2018
Having read the replies here I tried to aim for a lewd run. Ended the run with a grand total of 4 lewdness and just shield slammed the boss to death. Refresh is stupidly good, there's basically no reason to not take as many as you can.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
can the guy making u a loli be avoided?
finally got her swollen titties, instantly encountered that fucker and POOF... no more titties :(

• Haha
Reactions: SomeFallenGuy
Jul 19, 2018
Can you give more specific instructions? I'm kinda lost. How do I edit the points that you spend for perks at the start of the game? Cant find that in the /save files.
Okay, to clarify with cheating and translating etc.

Translation:

Firstly, 1.07 translation is being worked on, so if you don't want to hackney up a 1.07 machine translated version (because you don't want to put the effort or you don't like unedited MTL) wait for it.
The game IS good enough to wait for (and hell, I'd argue it's good enough to pay for, but given we're on F95 well...) so if you have certain standards or you're too lazy to build it yourself. Unfortunately due to how the method I used to build my copy, I can't share a open and play version.

You'll need this tool -

Yes, I'm aware it flags as a virus and it's a long running joke. If he wanted to steal bank details, he'd have done it years ago. I use it for a variety of reasons, and it's fine for what it does. You will most likely have to tell your antivirus to exempt the file and the folder you extract it to.

Unfortunately for translation, you might be able to use it for free if you're fine with a unedited google translate (There's a file size limit for free users). L1 Pateron/subscribestar gives access to Sugoi Translator use and will absolutely work for this game (and you probably will get more acceptable results), but that costs money.

If you have access to an alternate method (like Translator++) you can use that instead. I can only give you the information on how to do it this way of course as I don't have use of Translator++.

What you'll need to do is get 1.07 JP AND the 1.00 translated version here.

As I've stated earlier, you can get a significant amount of the text (as they're images) translated by copying the 1.00 translation images from /img/pictures/ into the JP 1.07

Then load up the tool, drop the game exe (game.exe) into the tool, install the tool to execute the game.

From there, you want to go to the translate tab, then try to arrange for a submission (if you're not subscribing, you can use Google Translate (assuming the text is not that big cause free and you get what you (don't) pay for etc) and have Mtool insert a unedited (emphasis on unedited) Machine Translation.

Between the two (it's not perfect) it should be enough to mostly get across the line, with a few hiccups here and there, due to the method used to take the text, run it through a machine translator and displayed without blowing up the game. It's functional but not that pretty.

Summary - if you have an allergy to MTL, WAIT for the translator to release an update, god damnit.

Cheating:

Mtool ALSO acts like a cheat program to boot, and amusingly, you don't need to pay for use of this. This side as far as I'm aware is 100% free.

Let's assume you actually successfully did the above (maybe you had to subscribe, possibly not, I don't know) and you're in game.

You can change your cards if you go to the Card:Item tab in Mtool. Basically wait until you get to an intermission, then alter the cards you want, then hit tab to go back to the main menu, then come back. Presto, you will have whatever cards you want, and they'll display properly.

If you want to alter if you have the bonuses that can be gotten randomly from spending souls, you can flag them in switches in Mtool. Be warned, you can blow up the game in ways unexpected if you tinker with the wrong things.
You probably want to enable 231-235. They're the VERY special bonuses you can get (2x forget me nots, +100 Gold gained per gain, Lewdness gain x2, 10% crit and 10% evade) from soul spending.

If you want to edit stats, look in Var in Mtool

41 governs max LP and 42 governs current LP (you may need to tick them before editting the number to make them stick for a bit) You can set 1 current LP and progress a bit to force the 1LP title to trigger.
43 is max RP and 44 is current RP.
45 is arm strength, 46 is defense, 47 is Magic 48 is leg strength
49 is morality and 50 is faith (or they might be flipped, but for the purposes of cheating, you will want to set the number to these two for 30 for long enough for the game to recognise for titles, claim the titles, then set it to 70 for the other two titles)

Bear in mind that morality and faith determine your chances to succeed or fail some scenes. 1.07 will not permit a 100 for both without wonky things happening, but 1.00 has an additional variable (somewhere) that applies a - penality to those stats, so you end up needing higher numbers (Beyond 100) to succeed some events in an endless run.

51 is your lewdness score, and you need 15 for a title (and two taunt cards)

59 your current gold, and you need 1000 gold to trigger a title.

I THINK 9 governs if you are regressed or not, but don't quote me on that one.

If you want to cheat harder or more in depth than this, you're on your own, and do so at your own risk etc, etc.

I can't really provide technical support for Mtool, please see the F95 thread I think that exists, or go talk to the developer via the discord link and whatever. If you don't like the pricing or the model, take it up with the developer of Mtool.

Reactions: ob123 and Zomb1e13
Jul 19, 2018
can the guy making u a loli be avoided?
finally got her swollen titties, instantly encountered that fucker and POOF... no more titties :(
Here's a little trick if you run into an event you don't want to (Random combat you don't want to deal with, an event you don't want to run into yet/ever etc)

Hit F5 to reset the game, and it will autoload the last intermission. It will reroll the next encounter unless you are on a floor with a boss. Boss fights at 20/40/60/80 and 100 are fixed encounters, so no dodging that (apart from picking which boss to fight at the 20/40/60 mark)

So if you want to avoid certain things, you can refresh until you get what you want. Once you get enough refresh cards, you should be able to 1 round about everything though.

Last edited:

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
It doesn't seem like the game saves to appdata because all my progress was lost after closing it. I looked inside of the game folder but it wasn't there either. Anyone know where the save location is? I'll have to keep the game opened till then.

Also, what does "depth" do in the title screen? I click on my save and the title screen just restarts and nothing happens.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
It doesn't seem like the game saves to appdata because all my progress was lost after closing it. I looked inside of the game folder but it wasn't there either. Anyone know where the save location is? I'll have to keep the game opened till then.

Also I just came across some tentacle creature about 35 minutes into a run, I was on 40 LP and it struck with "tentacle barrage", supposedly dealing 12 damage, but then it said something else right after that I couldn't read and all of a sudden I just died. What's up with that?

Also real quick, what does "depth" do in the title screen? I click on my save and the title screen just restarts and nothing happens.
The saves are right in the folder of the game tho ... ?

As for the tentacle creature, his "tentacle barrage" hits multiple times so that's why you died.

Depth is just the load game. Don't try to load a game where you just killed the 100 floor boss for the first time or died because it stays at that state and will return you at title screen no matter what. Just have to new game. This game is basically roguelike.
1663612183978.png

Reactions: Dude69666

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I found a much easier way to cheat:

Step 1: Start Game, play 1 turn
Step 2: Exit Game, upload Lost Chapter\save\file0 to
Step 3: Edit Money (I also edited Atk and Def)
Step 4: Download the edited save file, put it in the folder
Step 5: Shit on all the enemies with the Basic 1 AP cost punch attack.
Step 6: Make your girl do all kinds of depraved shit.
Step 7: Realize you need to make her broke to whore her out
Step 8: ???

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes