Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Could someone upload this on Mega.nz for me, please? I am unable to download it any other way :-(

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
The final boss is overpowered. Even if you cheat, you'll be lucky to beat it on the first play through.
It is actually possible. You just need to focus on lewdness instead of damage. Even the card has to be lewd related. I finished the game that way.

Golden kick is really OP.

Reactions: Froschkönig27

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
It is actually possible. You just need to focus on lewdness instead of damage. Even the card has to be lewd related. I finished the game that way.

Beat him dealing only damage, not by a lot though
Definitely doable

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nice art, some actual gameplay, proper fan translation, and... the loli tag? Shit, better download this quick before it gets R7'd.

Seriously though, I haven't played a decent H Rouguelike since Last Evil (not even sure if there's been any since then) and I'm very much a fan of this artstyle if the game's going for more of a horror theme, going to have to check this out quick. May be worth reviewing.
I asked for this to be reviewed before uploading it. The report was taken care of and it was moved to games by a moderator. I assume that means it is okay under Rule 7.

Reactions: Beggarman

John7733

Aug 9, 2017
All the starting classes to my knowledge(haven't played much of the game yet) and how to get them:
Loyalty Knight -> 123
Future Hero -> 113
Devil's Servant -> 111
Offering to God -> 112
Wilderness Warrior -> 122
Forgotten Martyr -> 321
Knowledge Seeker -> 322
Innocent Girl -> 323
Nobody -> 121

(Other combinations may lead to these, and I believe I checked all of them, but couldn't be bothered to write)

Their effects:

Loyalty Knight -> +2 Def, +1 Heinel Defender card
Future Hero -> -5 RP, All Combat Stats +1
Devil's Servant -> +200 money, +10 Faith, -10 Morality
Offering to God -> +5 LP, +10 RP, +15 Faith
Wilderness Warrior -> +5 LP, +1 to Str/Def
Forgotten Martyr -> +15 Faith, +15 morality, +1 Natal Play
Knowledge Seeker -> +3 Magic, -10 Faith
Innocent Girl -> Lewdness Starts at 0
Nobody -> Rare Drop Rate +5%

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Because I've played all the versions between 1.00 and 1.07 - there's several major bugs that are in the translation. Basically the claim that it was ONLY bug fixes is wrong, and it is revealed when you compare the Japanese 1.07 and this translation side by side.

(An example is there's a couple of mistriggers in events that raise the wrong stats (ie text says one thing and mechanically does another) which were addressed by the dev by altering the text (ie the text was changed) and translation uses the old text which in effect reverts the patch changes)

There's a few events that were altered as well (the mentioned potion event is an example where the difference in the same event is the RNG of it being removed, and all 'alternate paths' of getting an item are missing in this translation, but are in 1.07) as well as a couple of removed mechanics (Succeeding an event no longer applies a permanent penalty to future visits of the same event, but in turn, you no longer can get beyond + or -100 in the governing stat (ie faith or morality) and I think the maximum is 80? I know you can't send it beyond 100 now, meaning you can't get 0% chance to do any event (My 1.00 JP version has events where I have -20% chance to succeed an event, as an example))

If you have the JP version, there's actually a text file that outlines all the patch notes, and if you punt it through google translate, and look closely at the translated version provided above, you'll notice NONE of the patch note fixes are applied.

Basically, most likely the translators worked on 1.00, assumed that the 1.07 didn't have any major changes, and applied the 1.00 translation they worked on to the 1.07 JP version, without realising that there were ACTUAL gameplay changes (and consequently differences) which were reverted by their translation.

First off the base game that was used when applying the translation was 1.07. Secondly, per Dlsite the latest patch released on 09/13/2022 was bugfixes. So that is why it is posted as such. I have located a better change log on the ci-en so I will be updating that promptly.

I assume the translation used was based off of v1.00 then it would of rolled back to 1.00 when they were applied regardless of what the base game is, however per the thread I got the translation from they claim that it was updated with 1.07.

Regardless, there is no point in complaining about this. This is a free translation that was graciously provided by our community for better or for worse that is what we got and unfortunately updates to translations like this don't always come.

Last edited:

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Regardless, there is no point in complaining about this. If you want all of the features you are nitpicking then by all means just play the game in japanese. This is a free translation that was graciously provided by our community for better or for worse that is what you get.
Mate, I'm pretty sure he gave an alternative in the post just below the one you quoted. Your vilification seems woefully misplaced.

Jun 3, 2019
I assume the translation used was based off of v1.00 then it would of rolled back to 1.00 when they were applied regardless of what the base game is, however per the thread I got the translation from they claim that it was updated with 1.07.
I started translating like 1 day after the game came out. Translation applies to 1.00 only. I will start working on TLing 1.07+ (and gallery) on monday.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
I started translating like 1 day after the game came out. Translation applies to 1.00 only. I will start working on TLing 1.07+ (and gallery) on monday.
Is there any consensual sex in this game? Or it is just rape, corruption, etc. (as is the usual for female protagonists)?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you very much for clarifying. Feel free to let me know when you have finished your updates and I will update the thread.

Jul 19, 2018
The main reason the patching matters a lot is because it makes getting the alternate endings much much easier (arguably it makes them POSSIBLE) compared to the 1.00 base - Basically you could lock yourself out of seeing the alternate endings post layer 100 in endless mode (Because there would be no alternate routes to obtaining some items, and the modifier stacking for clearing an event would get so high (There's multiple ways to clear an event, and any successful roll against a % counts as a clear) you could send the success rate to actual negatives aka impossible.)

It also fixes the cure bug, cause so many people object to regression (The card's supposed to be able to fix that status effect as well as hypnotise, and amusingly is the only card that would need to be rewritten. This was a 1.01 fix and was noted in the patch notes for the game.)

Like I noted - there's nothing wrong with the translation - in fact, the translation quality is actually quite good.

I'm noting the fact it's effectively 1.00 and if you are in enough of a hurry to not wait on the translators, you can port the cards (which are pngs) over and with machine translation, have a 1.07 that's mostly english. I'd post my copy, but I don't have any control over the thread, and I may have upset the Opening poster.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'd post my copy, but I don't have any control over the thread, and I may have upset the Opening poster.
Something like that wouldn't upset me. I am just an asshole and have a bad habit of being one when I respond to posts. Which is why I commonly go back and edit them later haha :D I would suggest contacting the translators and see if you can work together. Like I said earlier, if there is a better version of the game just let me know and I can update the OP.

Jul 19, 2018
Problem is that I used Mtool for the machine translation side - Without that, it's a JP copy of 1.07 with the graphics in english that needs to have a MTL applied to it.

It'd be a case of promoting mtool with that, and given that it's a seperate tool (and it'd be unedited MTL to boot), and given the chiming in of the translator, it'd be better to wait unless having it done in half steps (or having someone else punt it through translator++ properly) would be acceptable.

I don't mind helping out, but all my knowledge is based off reading the patch notes, and playing it a lot, really.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017

How do you get lewdness based cards? The only one i can find is the one that comes along the crotch tattoo :/

Jul 19, 2018
How do you get lewdness based cards? The only one i can find is the one that comes along the crotch tattoo :/
You need to get your lewdness up.

I know, that sounded stupid, but let's talk specifics:

At 15 lewdness, you get 2 taunt cards, if you go to your titles (Shift at the intermission) after you achieve the 15 points.

To get those points:

- If you're walking in the desert, drink the offered water - depending (50% chance as there's two variations) drinking the water ends up get the option to blowjob the person offering the water or being stuck in heat (with only masturbation cards offered) in your next combat until you orgasm. Note that there's actually a slight text difference in the two variants, and you can figure out which is which if you know the difference between the two.

(You lose faith if you decline the water from the person who wants to help you. Conversely, if you want to avoid sex scenes, you will automatically fail this if you are regressed. You also cannot offer to pay for a inn room with sex if regressed while we're on the topic.)

- There is a forest event where you run into a party's gear unattended. You can keep stealing, with the % dropping each successful attempt and rewarding you with gold. Failing means you must return the items, and you will be raped (being regressed doesn't protect against you against being raped in this case) and you net 2-3 lewdness points.

- There is a woman who is staring at the moon. After you visit her the first time, you can tell her you're here to see her, and picking option 3 here can give you lewdness points.

Get the Levi Suit card when offered then you can:

- When you end up in the library, you can instead of offering 40 gold instead to pay with your body, for +2-3 (or 2x if you have found the ability to double the stat) lewdness, +1 magic and -5 morality (I think?) the latter two being given if you pay him for book access.

If you need the crest (Which will add a 2 AP sex card for use in combat in your deck), you can get it in one of two following ways:

When you reach the layer with the temple and a priest praying there is a 50% chance (based on which version of the event which is written VERY slightly differently, once again a 1.07 thing) by asking for a blessing (option 2) you will be given a crest and your faith will increase by 5. (Picking option 1 on this variant will give you LP).

Note, if you pick option 2, and you're on the OTHER variant, your faith will increase by 5 and she will remove your crest. Picking option 1 on this variant will net you a forget-me-not flower instead. Option 3 will give you money on both variants.)

If you run into the room with people having sex, picking option 1 twice will either net you the crest, or a ride on card. Running away decreases your faith.

Once you get the crest:

At the bridge, you can tempt the person guarding the bridge for +2-3 lewdness and +100/200 gold

When you run into the cat and you are given an option to either pet, hold or chase away, option 1 will net you a strip card (which I think activates the inn sex event) and second+ visits will net a ride on card.

Option 2 will enlarge your breasts (and revert regression)

At the Inn, you can now work to get +2 lewdness points if you pick option 1. However, it will ALSO zero out your sex points, meaning you will immediately orgasm at your next combat.

This isn't an exhaustive list, (There's a couple of obscure ones, where you can seduce the dead king and screw him once for 3-6 lewdness points before he disappears) and I'm pretty sure I forgot a couple somewhere.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes