VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost [Ep. 1] [CesnyStudio]

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Rebecca.png

Overview:
How important do you think childhood love is for someone who has lost his family?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-02
Release Date: 2020-11-02
Developer: CesnyStudio
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English, Turkish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

amberhavu3.png 88.png d1.png kah3.png ph4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Uhhhh....what? The description kind of confused me. What is going on? Only love? Well I see more than one girl. "Only human childhood sweetheart"? They all look human to me. Again confusing description.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am confused on the human description. I would love it if it is something supernatural. Regardless, the main picture already got me.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
“How important is childhood love for someone who is the only human childhood sweetheart in his life?”
someone translate it into English please

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok, review time. Played it, here are my thoughts. Honestly. NO FUCKEN CLUE whats happening. There's engrish that makes stuff difficult and some lines are straight up Turkish. So the story so far is: You have a wife(?), have dinner, some scenes, she disappears and goes missing. One year later still no clue where she is. You contemplate stuff, meet a girl in a park. You talk with her and next day when you meet her again, she tells some story about a creep/murdered and you let her stay with you. When she hangs out in your place, it seems like the wife(?) appears almost as a ghost/apparition and provides some dialogue. At a later point she sort of appears more(?) and talks about how you belong to her, she is your owner. End of EP1. Make of this what you want. BIG confuse currently

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, review time. Played it, here are my thoughts. Honestly. NO FUCKEN CLUE whats happening. There's engrish that makes stuff difficult and some lines are straight up Turkish. So the story so far is: You have a wife(?), have dinner, some scenes, she disappears and goes missing. One year later still no clue where she is. You contemplate stuff, meet a girl in a park. You talk with her and next day when you meet her again, she tells some story about a creep/murdered and you let her stay with you. When she hangs out in your place, it seems like the wife(?) appears almost as a ghost/apparition and provides some dialogue. At a later point she sort of appears more(?) and talks about how you belong to her, she is your owner. End of EP1. Make of this what you want. BIG confuse currently
:WaitWhat:o_O thats just hurt my head trying to understand wtf is this game gonna be

Reactions: str8up

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
:WaitWhat:o_O thats just hurt my head trying to understand wtf is this game gonna be
Honestly, everything apart from the Engrish was ok . The wife disappearing part was interesting, but then the further plot, after you meet the girl. That's where it starts

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The game while it sounds interesting and fun has the unfortunate downside of not having a decent translation, there are English words, but not English language at all.

In addition, it seems that the blonde is gonna rotate her head 360 degrees at any moment, I'm just left wondering if she can suck dick while rotating her head. :unsure::eek: (see 6th screen)

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, this ain't bad. The acceleration of the story and events might be reasonable, just that with Engrish it's waayyyyyy harder to determine whether it is reasonable or what is truly happening, given the information so far. We just don't have much to go on what to expect both storywise and future content wise (scenes). Otherwise, all the girls look at least decent, some are good. Although, some of the girls from the op haven't featured yet

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
For those who are interested, I suggest you play yourself as I haven't covered everything (mostly the sexual scenes) and find out whether tis' crazy or not. It's about 10-15 minutes worth of game time so far