Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lost [Ep. 1] CesnyStudio

Original Size Win/Linux: 859 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 58 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 40 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
The game while it sounds interesting and fun has the unfortunate downside of not having a decent translation, there are English words, but not English language at all.

In addition, it seems that the blonde is gonna rotate her head 360 degrees at any moment, I'm just left wondering if she can suck dick while rotating her head. :unsure::eek: (see 6th screen)
Translation will be renewed very soon.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I just hope it is more than just a translation as a good proofreader is required. What the story is about would be nice to know. The renders and models are good except for the rubber neck of course. It missed a lot. Very disjointed.

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
I just hope it is more than just a translation as a good proofreader is required. What the story is about would be nice to know. The renders and models are good except for the rubber neck of course. It missed a lot. Very disjointed.
I know the story is a little complicated now. But what you're playing right now is just a small part of the story. I'm sure you will understand everything in the next chapters.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
For now I will transplant the PC "Game" folder into the unofficial compressed Mac version...
Hmmm usually works, didn't this time. Seems the Unofficial compressed version itself won't run >sigh<

Last edited:

Mypod

Sep 23, 2018
Where do you get the "human"part from.....there is no "human" in the description!

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Hey, I made a little English "Fix", which took more time than I want to admit, to fix "most" of the weird grammar and other stuff.

BUT it's FAR from perfect mostly because I just changed the text to make at least a bit more sense, and I've changed the sentences that don't make any sense at all. (The 100x chef and darling, etc are still there, just like the strange conversations with a bit of cringe between MC and Jessica and Lucy)

Some still don't make much sense but the problem there is that I can't speak Turkish and even with several translators I don't get a sentence I can work with. So I have zero clues what the Developer wanted to tell us :D. Also, I translated the Turkish sentences with Google Translate but they should be pretty accurate(At least they make sense).

And last but not least, it seems that I'm too stupid to make a patch for Ren'py, so you need to unren your game and but the scripy.py into "game\tl\engilsh"

(I tried a lot but somehow it just overrides it with the original when I build the game even if the original no longer exists. But maybe someone can make a proper patch out of it.)

If you find any bugs, sentences I just forgot, or if you have ideas on how to change a specific sentence just slide into my DMs (or fix it on your own, it's not that hard)

Ps. English is not my native language, so this Fix was probably one of the worst ideas I've ever had, but hey, no risk no fun, or something like that ;)

Edit: V2 is out!

I changed a lot of sentences at some parts so that the sentences fit better together it's not perfect and it's not proofreaded (yet) but it looks way better than before if you ask me (Keep in mind that this is my first try one something like this and my creativity is beyond bad.)
Wow, I didn't expect that. Thank you, if you contact, we would like to help you.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting from what I'm seeing in the overview. Let's see what kind of story this is trying tell.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Umm Wtf did I just read? I don't know if I should be upset at there being femdom or if the translation is just bad.

So, I think the story is about a guy who marries/lives(?) with his childhood sweetheart who goes missing and after a year, he is contemplating suicide, until he meets a strange woman in the park. Hallucinations/dreams start of his missing wife/girlfriend telling him to be with her. Where ever she is. Which I'm assuming his subconscious believes her to be dead. So, in essence these dreams/hallucinations are telling him to kill himself.

Next night, he meets up with the 'strange woman' again and she tells him a story about blood, a picture and a knife. While insinuating it was the MC himself. As she says 'you' several times. Then she comes to stay with the MC and things continue getting weird.

I have no clue what I should be upset about. The 'ownership' of the MC by the 'missing/dead' 'gf/wife' or that this hurt my head trying to figure it out.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well, this ain't bad. The acceleration of the story and events might be reasonable, just that with Engrish it's waayyyyyy harder to determine whether it is reasonable or what is truly happening, given the information so far. We just don't have much to go on what to expect both storywise and future content wise (scenes). Otherwise, all the girls look at least decent, some are good. Although, some of the girls from the op haven't featured yet
In Turkey there are really small amount of people who can speak and write English at least understandable,I believe the Dev used Google translate I was born there but I don't live in Turkey anymore so, English is really bad he needs help really and some correction with the overall story would be good.

Reactions: Cesny

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
ok, my review for this game,

English is so bad it literally doesnt make sense, the conversations are jumbled and wrong words have been used, i know your native tongue may not be English, but these games shouldnt be released until all grammar errors and translations are fixed, apart from that, it looks good, good renders, cute looking women....its just the English translation makes it almost "unplayable" because the story line makes no sense....

Reactions: Cesny

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
ok, my review for this game,

English is so bad it literally doesnt make sense, the conversations are jumbled and wrong words have been used, i know your native tongue may not be English, but these games shouldnt be released until all grammar errors and translations are fixed, apart from that, it looks good, good renders, cute looking women....its just the English translation makes it almost "unplayable" because the story line makes no sense....
Will be updated.