VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost [Ep. 1] [CesnyStudio]

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
just finished the update renders looks good,story is intresting and was kinda mindfuck but i was able to understand since im turkish but still there is couple of blanks on the story

if MC is not fucked up in the head looks like there is gonna be supernatural things considering MC's wife/gf is controlling his dreams and talking to him

MC inviting lucy to his home was kinda strange he met her on the bench she tells him he's looks fucked up second day when he returns to he invites her to his home and she agrees so easyly considering she has a stalker who sent her a bloody pitcure and knife

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Vay arkadaş kaliteli renderları olan Türk bir geliştiricinin yaptığı oyun umarım devamı gelir de bende desteklemekten keyif alırım
Omg Turkish Dev!?spectacular :)

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Vay arkadaş kaliteli renderları olan Türk bir geliştiricinin yaptığı oyun umarım devamı gelir de bende desteklemekten keyif alırım
Omg Turkish Dev!?spectacular :)
İyi bir çevirmen bulabilirsek kesinlikle gelecek ^^

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
türk geliştirici görmek güzel ilk bölümde baya güzel duruyor
nice to see a turk developer and first chapter looking good

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cesny

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
there is a font folder inside gui folder in game folder, copy the ttf file and paste it in renpy/common , fonts files are used from renpy folder not game.
still not working. dont know what's the issue and how come no one else got the same error.

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
" How important do you think childhood love is for someone who has lost his family?"
I mean, going by every other story in the games on here, I'd say... Not at all.
Usually losing family means reconnecting to fuck a lot people in your hometown, suddenly boinking relatives, half-siblings, or step-family.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
hopefully the next updates of this game won't be "lost" as well.
would have been alot more funnier if this game actually had 1 update...not a first release...or demo however you want to call it :(

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Lost [Ep. 1] CesnyStudio

Original Size Win/Linux: 859 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 58 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 40 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
game crashes at the start oft he game.