VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lost Family.jpg

Overview:
You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-21
Release Date: 2019-03-14
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.04 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED

b boobs light.png bs being asked how are you )getout of the shadows).png dav by dumpster dum.png david angry on bed intro.png ella angry at b v3.png ella bedroom topless pose shocked and annoyed.png ella grabbing crying mum.png mum bending over.png

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nice plot, one of the females there is very attractive but I'm not too sure about the rest..I might try this one soon and review it if the content is big enough, thanks for sharing as always.

Reactions: if95

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
He/She's gonna be here soon. :p
i like the plot..
my english is not good enough to write a review but i'm gonna post here if i had any useful information..

Reactions: sumatra671

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You missed 2017? You have some catching up to do :)
Little does he know that it all started in 2017, this year is actually thought to be the ending of the incest era in erotic gaming, but thankfully most of the devs found a way around it (the Patreon holy war on incest and mind control content that is). Some people think that incest is bad and prefer vanilla instead (which is their right), and in real life I couldn't agree more, I can be as vanilla as one can get but in a fantasy game doing what you usually do in your personal time is borderline stupid and boring, if you're going to waste your time on a fantasy world full of "fake" orgies you may as well drag down your imaginary family with you to the pits of depravity and enjoy it to the fullest.

I additionally hope that there will be some alternative website soon (it always happens) so we can all laugh at those imbeciles and their thin layered moral bubbles, that can burst at anytime if the price is right.

Raul777

Jun 6, 2017
Little does he know that it all started in 2017, this year is actually thought to be the ending of the incest era in erotic gaming, but thankfully most of the devs found a way around it (the Patreon holy war on incest and mind control content that is). Some people think that incest is bad and prefer vanilla instead (which is their right), and in real life I couldn't agree more, I can be as vanilla as one can get but in a fantasy game doing what you usually do in your personal time is borderline stupid and boring, if you're going to waste your time on a fantasy world full of "fake" orgies you may as well drag down your imaginary family with you to the pits of depravity and enjoy it to the fullest.

I additionally hope that there will be some alternative website soon (it always happens) so we can all laugh at those imbeciles and their thin layered moral bubbles, that can burst at anytime if the price is right.
Uh ... you know hypnopics?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Uh ... you know hypnopics?
No idea what you're talking about, you mean hypnotics right? What about them? (You can use your native language and post an English google translation under it to avoid breaking the rules..I speak quite a few languages, that way I'll understand you better)

Reactions: smartboy225
1.70 star(s) 10 Votes