a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are no download links in itch.io anyway it just a Patreon advertisement
No its not.
any news when the new update is coming out maybe April-May?
(From the Dev.)

Hi guys,

With the release of 0.9 approaching I have taken the step of removing the download links in prep for the release.

I'll provide an update re: release dates soon.

Apologies for the inconvience.

- Junior72

Zother

Nov 30, 2022
Think about how much advertising you all just gave Caribdis. Everyone that mentioned my new family has just sent more people that saw this game and didn't know about his looking for it. considering that he completed his game recently and has been having issues personally getting anything done on my new memories. i am sure he is loving the new hits to his completed games counter. personally i believe this game is nothing but a feather in his cap since he did such a great job on MNF over the years and now someone wants to see if they can equal or best him on it however he did it first and with older tech.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Think about how much advertising you all just gave Caribdis. Everyone that mentioned my new family has just sent more people that saw this game and didn't know about his looking for it. considering that he completed his game recently and has been having issues personally getting anything done on my new memories. i am sure he is loving the new hits to his completed games counter. personally i believe this game is nothing but a feather in his cap since he did such a great job on MNF over the years and now someone wants to see if they can equal or best him on it however he did it first and with older tech.
That's Killer7 btw, not Caribdis ...

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Lost & Found 0.9 Release Dates
5 days ago
OK everyone.
Here's the latest news.
I understand you all have been very eager to see the release of Lost & Found 0.9.
Unfortunately my partner CyberAlex has had to step away from the project indefinitely due to personal circumstances so now it is up to me to prepare the update for release.
I also have decided on the release dates for Lost & Found 0.9.
They are as follows:
Kylie's Knights: 1st June 2024
Amie's Admirers: 3rd June 2024
Susan's Saviours: 5th June 2024
Beth's Buddies / Public: 7th June 2024

Reactions: Ruffuss
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes