joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I just wanna know who the hell is just chilling in the living room when MC and Susan are home alone having hot tub sex in Chapter 14.

View attachment 3170655

View attachment 3170658
That is hilarious and I'm amazed you saw it. large monitor or eagle eyes? Well going by the size of the screen shot I would assume having a 4k monitor helps, but still good catch. Now I'm going to be wondering just how many other MC's are in the background but we ether missed or are just out of site. Reminds me of an rpg I was playing years ago were there was all kinds of random stuff just outside of the games view.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Fresh install, and getting the following errors:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label kylie_amie2 is defined twice, at File "game/script.rpyc", line 8679:

and File "game/script.rpyc", line 16812:

The label kylie_amie2 is defined twice, at File "game/script.rpyc", line 16812:

and File "game/script.rpyc", line 18909:

Aug 22, 2017
So after seeing the 5232nd clone of Big Brother in the games list, I realized I might be being a little to harsh on Lost & Found for being a clone of MNF. I gave it another try and played through the full game and actually enjoyed it. MNF tends to be a little sappy slow at points so this game being a little faster paced was nice.

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Fresh install, and getting the following errors:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label kylie_amie2 is defined twice, at File "game/script.rpyc", line 8679:

and File "game/script.rpyc", line 16812:

The label kylie_amie2 is defined twice, at File "game/script.rpyc", line 16812:

and File "game/script.rpyc", line 18909:
Delete it

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
As I mentioned before, it seems that this is turning into a lesbian festival, it started with the mother, grandmother and the older sister (there are a thousand ways to do it differently and not turn it into a lesbian festival), now it is going with the 2 younger sisters (there are a thousand ways to wish her a happy birthday and show her that you love your sister, the one you grew up with and if you have a bond as sisters) and a wink between the mother and the aunt (just like the previous, there is a bond between sisters), a a couple more updates and everyone will fuck with everyone and the MC will be working or he won't say anything and you can even repeat the thing about the ex-girlfriend, in this case it will no longer be one but everyone he commits to or maybe, just out of pity the girls get married and invite you to join the lesbian festival Jun1or72

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
As I mentioned before, it seems that this is turning into a lesbian festival, it started with the mother, grandmother and the older sister (there are a thousand ways to do it differently and not turn it into a lesbian festival), now it is going with the 2 younger sisters (there are a thousand ways to wish her a happy birthday and show her that you love your sister, the one you grew up with and if you have a bond as sisters) and a wink between the mother and the aunt (just like the previous, there is a bond between sisters), a a couple more updates and everyone will fuck with everyone and the MC will be working or he won't say anything and you can even repeat the thing about the ex-girlfriend, in this case it will no longer be one but everyone he commits to or maybe, just out of pity the girls get married and invite you to join the lesbian festival Jun1or72
Hmm... Answer this question: Do the girls and grandmother have sex with the MC too? If so, they can be called bisexual. There is a distinction (although in reality it's a gray area) between being lesbian, or having sex with both woman and man. Let me assure you that a girl having sex with another girl does not make her lesbian. Personally I have no problems with that, and think it's fun.
So calling this VN a "lesbian festival" is more than a little over the top, don't you think?

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Hmm... Answer this question: Do the girls and grandmother have sex with the MC too? If so, they can be called bisexual. There is a distinction (although in reality it's a gray area) between being lesbian, or having sex with both woman and man. Let me assure you that a girl having sex with another girl does not make her lesbian... Personally I have no problems with that, and think it's fun.
So calling this VN a "lesbian festival" is more than a little over the top, don't you think?
Oh god...i know you guys likes to watch your girl bang another girl but make it optional i know this is a kinetic novel but at least give us the option on which content we would like to watch...Why do you guys assume we would like to watch two girls eating each other or scissoring....don't really like girl on girl stuff...so i'm gonna drop this

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really like the game so far its good in its own way ,i think the dev got some ideas from https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-22-killer7.35957/ just without our lovely catgirl ...
i really like that he is a bit more driven to scenes in my new family it takes some time to get to some events its more story telling until you go to scenes but i really like my new family too
its a wholesome KN i hope we soon get some pregnancy and more sidechar storys too i really like such Harem games
PS we NEED for Nick a similar punishment like for Derek since he killed the parents from Marion i think it would be possible
keep up the good work and dont cover so much ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Oh god...i know you guys likes to watch your girl bang another girl but make it optional i know this is a kinetic novel but at least give us the option on which content we would like to watch...Why do you guys assume we would like to watch two girls eating each other or scissoring....don't really like girl on girl stuff...so i'm gonna drop this
Well - It's not for you then. Nothing wrong with that. Tastes differ, and nobody forces you to run this VN.
I have a broader, less narrow, taste so I like this VN and am satisfied with it so far.
It only shows not everybody has the same taste. It's good there is something for everyone here on this site... ;)

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
hello i am wondering what is going on I wanted to read it from the start and when i just get to hotel at the start of game i just start getting a bunch of errors and i tried a fresh clean install and same thing here is the traceback if someone could please let me know

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Seems alright so far, but MC immediately knowing its his mom's voice after not seeing her in likely 20+ years at age 5? It really feels a bit off to be convinced from the start. At least SOME buildup to MC connecting the dots would be far better imo. Marion spilling it immediately kills the whole buildup of all of this.

"Susan? That's my mom's name, but she's gone... but the voice is familiar...but she died x years ago so... this whole situation has me out of it I guess... its not a extremely rare name after all..."

Then the face to face meeting and MC being shocked realizing who she is, is indeed his mom. I get its probably set as-is, but it'd be a lot more polished that way imo. Even having his mom not at first realizing it perhaps or as-is.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8
NOTE: This one broke my saves, so be ready.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.20 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Somehow I'm tired of this discussion. The game similar to "My new Family" or "Big Brother..." doesn't bother me at all. It's a beautiful game with new characters and game content. So why discuss something that probably hardly interests anyone? - What's important is that it continues.
Wait for an update. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
Still for the life of me will I never understand how people got emotional playing My New Family. I have to feel attached to characters before they make me feel anything. They have to feel like a real person for you to earn your emotional scenes. I'm not gonna choke up just because you slapped some tears on your character model and made them say: 'I'm sad MC please hold me and breed me I love you blah blah.' Lost and Found might be similar with much the same problems but it has much better smut so it's the clear winner in my crusty and stained book.
i was better when there wasnt so much to read at some point killer lost his ability to be concise and just kept spamming emotion that everything became flat.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Big Brother...
I wonder where, excuse me, these two projects are similar?
Big brother - sandbox L&F - kinetic.
The plots are also not similar.
but maybe I’m looking somewhere in the wrong place and seeing the wrong thing?

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes