EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1702316199102.png

Overview:
The MC in this story grew up with his alcoholic father, who convinced him from a very young age that his mother had passed away in a car accident. After reaching adulthood and experiencing a breakdown of relationship, unemployment and facing homelessness, he receives a phone call that will change his life, and uncover the truth about his father.
Notice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-12-10
Developer: Jun1or72 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android v0.7.5: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0020.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png ECLPZl.png J0mzUX.png yQXDmF.png

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
This game will not be removed, neither for so called "piracy" (of a free game featuring a plot and characters that you don't own, and renders using software that you are unlikely to have the redistribution rights to) nor will it be removed under the claims of plagiarization of MNF. We do not enforce originality rules on the site, unless there is a direct 1:1 asset rip off, which isn't transformative or an engine port.

Regarding claims of piracy profiteering; we do not make any money sharing games, whilst Mega has a payout program our accounts are constantly being banned, we are a pirate site, but we are not for-profit.

You are welcome to discuss the game, even the similarities to the source material, however:

Do not stray offtopic. Be civil and constructive. Name calling, witch hunts, or report brigading (using our report system or attempting to organise using third party site's reporting systems) will not be tolerated here.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
acoording to the dev notes it's supposed to have choices. so is the kinetic tag misplaced or is it justified?

i'll probably come back to this later.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
After looking at the Itch.io, reading the complete overview there and looking at the comments there, this is not only heavy inspired, but a copy paste of MNF "with his own spin" (dev admitted it's "inspired by MNF). We have basically the same family with different names, no girl with cat features though. If I wanted to play something like MNF, I play MNF and not a copy paste. We may be pirates here, but some things should just not be supported.

Oh, and thanks for the facepalms, they count as likes. I'm happy you like my post. :sneaky:

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
After looking at the Itch.io, reading the complete overview there and looking at the comments there, this is not only heavy inspired, but a copy paste of MNF "with his own spin" (dev admitted it's "inspired by MNF). We have basically the same family with different names, no girl with cat features though. If I wanted to play something like MNF, I play MNF and not a copy paste. We may be pirates here, but some things should just not be supported.
I don't mind being told the same story again so long as it's different enough and interesting in its own way.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I don't mind being told the same story again so long as it's different enough and interesting in its own way.
i gotta agree. how many times do we get "MC comes back home" or "MC is a teacher" or even "MC gains power" the same formula but different ways of telling it has become pretty common nowadays.

i admit sometimes it doesnt work out but others it's good.

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
I'd like to take this moment to point out that I DID NOT, at any stage give permission for this to be uploaded. Althought I am happy to share what I create, one thing I will not tolerate is someone else uploading without my consent. Please enjoy the game, but I do hope the moderators are looking at this.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes