Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
it's nice I'm gonna disregard any similarities to MNF, but everything happened wayyyyyyy too fast, it's just like BAM in your face, this is your mom, fuck her
Not even that... trusting Marion from the start? She jumps you and gives you a new Bugatti the next morning before you've even met your mother? Nobody's even making you show of your actual skills before you're boytoy material?

MC recognizing his mother's voice from when he was 5 years old?

I mean I get it, it's a sex game, the whole point is to be fucking everyone eventually, but MC has to do Zero work and has Zero concerns about being taken for a horrible prank of a ride after his fiancé built him up and took him for everything?

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm... looks nice, as many have noticed similar to MNF, and of course: 6x8r6r.jpg

Yay, more ginger-goodness for me! Bookmarked and downloaded right away.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Perhaps a silly q, why arent the new games using honey select 2 now instead of the much worse 1.
Well, I haven't used HS1 myself, but I'm pretty sure the biggest advantage is having many more QOL mods and more resources (clothing, studio maps, etc), since it has been around for much longer. These mods aren't immediately compatible with HS2, though much of it has been ported. Some devs have talked about dreading the current HS2 tools in comparison to HS1, not to mention different tastes in style and whatnot.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the dev claims that Killer7's stole his idea...and that this VN is his autobiography...

to be fair Junior(the dev) achieved what MNF didn't: bore me in less than 3 updates.

MNF at least bored me around v0.13
with Lost & Found, i was bored since v0.3, this update was the last chance...and failed

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
the dev claims that Killer7's stole his idea...and that this VN is his autobiography...

to be fair Junior(the dev) achieved what MNF didn't: bore me in less than 3 updates.

with Lost & Found, i was bored since v0.3, this update was the last chance...and failed
They really said Killer stole their idea? That shit is laughable.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
I was trying to figure out the uncanny valley vibes until we met the family, then it was pretty obviously inspired by MNF.

So far I'm okay with how this is going. The character dynamics aren't a straight copy-paste so I think it has some potential. It scratches the MNF/MNM itch a little bit, even if I find myself comparing back to MNF a bit too much. It looks like the story is branching away from MNF so I am hopeful for the future of this story. Even if the writing is far from perfect, it is at least a sign the dev is trying and that's worth something.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I find some of the characters far more pleasant and tolerable in this game. Which is good since it's kinetic and you can't turn anyone down. Not that you really could in the other game. Even if you avoided a LI it wasn't "canon" so any "decision" was made pointless.

My one real gripe would be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I was trying to figure out the uncanny valley vibes until we met the family, then it was pretty obviously inspired by MNF.

So far I'm okay with how this is going. The character dynamics aren't a straight copy-paste so I think it has some potential. It scratches the MNF/MNM itch a little bit, even if I find myself comparing back to MNF a bit too much. It looks like the story is branching away from MNF so I am hopeful for the future of this story. Even if the writing is far from perfect, it is at least a sign the dev is trying and that's worth something.
And the MC actually goes to work. As the lord of immersiveness MXR would say, "that's immersive as fuck".

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
They really said Killer stole their idea? That shit is laughable.
that's what he told me in private on discord, when on Harem Hotel's server i used to joke to the several similarities to MNF

Similarities: family of redhead/gingers (their hair colour is different for each of them, is ginger-ish but not totally ginger...maybe orange-ish XD), the cousin and the aunt are blonds and the cousin is very into sports, the aunt has massive boobs(possibly the biggest in the family), there is a sister who is MC's half-sister from father-side(like Alice from MNF), the arcs of several characters(mostly the sisters and mother) are identical to MNF's characters(for example: the first sister who falls in love with MC, encourages him to have sex with other girls if that's what those girls needs to be happy), there is also the sister who doesn't approve MC's presence(like Lucy) but casually she is also the first sister to fall in love with MC.

I can go on...just imagine 10 updates of Killer7, compressed in 5 shorts releases...

the only TRUE difference? In Lost & Found, the characters have either shiny skins, or they sweat constantly...(Junior/Dev's reason: the story is placed in a tropical area of the world, possibly Australia, because the dev is Australian too)

Aug 22, 2017

MNF came out over 3 years ago and has had massive development time. Lost & Found seems to be brand new. Did he say anything when MNF was release or being worked on for the past 3 years. If MNF was truly stealing his own life story, you'd think he'd have said something before.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes