jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
"she is you neighbor's daughter and that makes her your friend"
"I would like to introduce you to your friend"
Apparently computers have "Landladyboards", go figure.

this script is plain retarded in so many ways, and for some reason I can't stop reading it
The original script has (forcibly as far as I know) been changed. All Mother and Sister references had to be changed to Landlord and Tenants and so forth, so the whole script is now a complete mess. Sadly it takes out all the attractiveness and charm that was in the game, and in my opinion the game has lost a lot of the magic that was in it by that.

I am still waiting for a "re-translation" done well to restore that original form. Reading all that Tenant and Landlord stuff just rubs me the wrong way, especially if you followed this VN from the start.

That all said - It could be that the Winchest variation of the script is hugely improved by now (it was inconsistent and thus not really well readable the last time I tried). I have not tried this VN for a long time since some Mother got lost and was replaced by some weird Landlord and on top of that I lost all my half-sisters that where kicked out by some tenants (and I lost my aunts and nieces too). After I thought I found them back, it seems I have lost them again. Maybe the title can be changed to "Lost & Never found again"? Just joking of course.

If things are better now I would be really very glad to hear it, because I liked the original version.
For now I leave this one on the shelve, waiting for better times...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes