Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I like this game, has some very nice moments. Most of the girls I like... I personally don't really like girls with tattoos, and was a bit disappointed when the MC and his main girl got tattoos... but hey not a deal breaker. And story wise it is ok, mostly MC meets a girl... she is in love, then he makes her a girlfriend, then fiancé, then wife.... that is pretty much the story for each girl. Only one wife atm, but figure next few updates will all be about making them wives.

anyway I still enjoy the game.
peace
Same dude. It feels like its just there as an added kink that's just tacked on. Seems so out of place for a "wholesome (yeah I know incest and all)" game.

Ok I need to say what I think, I discovered this game recently (I'm only on chapter 9) and the fact that it was about incest I liked it since it's generally my favorite genre when it's written well and that's why I feel in conflict with the game... The girls are adorable and beautiful, the story has potential but I feel that everything happens too easy and fast, the protagonist arrives and finds his mother and immediately lives with them and his sisters who end up being their girlfriends the first week, they find their lost older sister 2 days after arriving home and everything happens without problems, everything nice and beautiful and that bothers me because a deeper plot could have been made with that. Everyone accepts incest and the harem as if it were nothing, the most normal thing in the world. And yes, I know that it is a hentai game but I'm just saying that a little more development would have been great, even though it is a somewhat cliché story in this genre, something more interesting could have been achieved since I really like the characters.

I like the game and I will follow it until the end, I just needed to say this xD
Agree. Could've found the lost sister later in the plot. Used her as someone who is shocked/reluctant to everything and eventually warms up to it. It's still a rare game that gives a bit of those warm feelings a bit at times. Maybe if the dev does another game in the future they'll improve on pacing a bit, as I agree they've still done a good job with this game.

Also filesDP link for windows version is down. Can we get gofile/workupload link for the new update as an alternative as it lacks the datacaps of mega/pixeldrain and faster than mixdrop?

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
does anyone know if theres a i patch that works
Does the Wincest patch below the main download work? I have not tested it (yet), because I was put off by the whole change to that landlord rubbish (yeah I get the reason behind it, but it still feels weird to do a sudden change after all this time).
If it does not work, then this VN is far less appealing to me and I have to wait even longer until it's get restored to the "old glory".

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
If I was able to use Subscribestar instead of Patreon I would. Sadly I haven't got access to credit cards at the moment due to a credit ban in place from my identity being stolen and my savings cleaned out at the time. Thanks to Singtel Optus for not having my data secure. If things change I'll keep you all updated.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes