BoredGregar

Feb 17, 2022
Ok I need to say what I think, I discovered this game recently (I'm only on chapter 9) and the fact that it was about incest I liked it since it's generally my favorite genre when it's written well and that's why I feel in conflict with the game... The girls are adorable and beautiful, the story has potential but I feel that everything happens too easy and fast, the protagonist arrives and finds his mother and immediately lives with them and his sisters who end up being their girlfriends the first week, they find their lost older sister 2 days after arriving home and everything happens without problems, everything nice and beautiful and that bothers me because a deeper plot could have been made with that. Everyone accepts incest and the harem as if it were nothing, the most normal thing in the world. And yes, I know that it is a hentai game but I'm just saying that a little more development would have been great, even though it is a somewhat cliché story in this genre, something more interesting could have been achieved since I really like the characters.

I like the game and I will follow it until the end, I just needed to say this xD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The link does not work anymore
What do you mean?

I just tried it.
1- It went to rpdl.net site
2- It shows the correct torrent
3- You can download the torrent
4- The torrent adds correctly
5- It starts and downloads at the normal speeds

So, I really don't know what the fuck you are on about.

Peace :(

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
What do you mean?

I just tried it.
1- It went to rpdl.net site
2- It shows the correct torrent
3- You can download the torrent
4- The torrent adds correctly
5- It starts and downloads at the normal speeds

So, I really don't know what the fuck you are on about.

It doesn't go above 0kb, and 1 hour ago I put the link and nothing.

and lower your tone, no one is flaming anyone. if you have problems at home, it's not my fault, I just said that the torrent link didn't work, I tried it last night and it never went above 0kb.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It doesn't go above 0kb, and 1 hour ago I put the link and nothing.
Read and do what the post above yours says.

This is a problem with YOUR access to rpdl servers, not a problem with the link, the torrent or anything else. Basically your access was revoked after being inactive for too long.

Peace :)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Read and do what the post above yours says.

This is a problem with YOUR access to rpdl servers, not a problem with the link, the torrent or anything else. Basically your access was revoked after being inactive for too long.

Peace :)
There is a way to say things and you came here to make fun of me, I'd rather you didn't comment on me.

Thank you

Reactions: grim019

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There is a way to say things and you came here to make fun of me, I'd rather you didn't comment on me.

Thank you
I didn't make fun of you. You were the one making accusations without base. I did what I could to find out what was wrong with THE LINK, because I assumed you knew of what you were speaking. Now I see you didn't. But, your first assumption was to say the LINK was the problem, when in fact it is YOU.

So, spare me your offended virgin trope. Next time think before you make accusations.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I like this game, has some very nice moments. Most of the girls I like... I personally don't really like girls with tattoos, and was a bit disappointed when the MC and his main girl got tattoos... but hey not a deal breaker. And story wise it is ok, mostly MC meets a girl... she is in love, then he makes her a girlfriend, then fiancé, then wife.... that is pretty much the story for each girl. Only one wife atm, but figure next few updates will all be about making them wives.

anyway I still enjoy the game.
peace

taru

Apr 23, 2018
just wondering will the animations play more smoothly if i dl the compressed version? Cause it gets pretty laggy when they actually do it or if its like the second stages of bj scenes or something lke that

taru

Apr 23, 2018

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
i hate to admit it but i have absolutely no idea how or what to do even if it says what to do right there lol im not very bright i guess i wish there was an attachment that i can just relpace it and be done with it cause i really like this game but the laggy scenes suck
I can try and get one that all you need to do is replace. Do you want wincest?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
i hate to admit it but i have absolutely no idea how or what to do even if it says what to do right there lol im not very bright i guess i wish there was an attachment that i can just relpace it and be done with it cause i really like this game but the laggy scenes suck
Here's the one I use...
- Right click and save link as
- place in /game folder. Overwrite if asked.

View attachment script.rpy

Reactions: taru
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes