Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, you can. I'm using it.

To download it, click on the link with the right mouse button, choose "save the link as" and save it. Then copy paste it to the Lost&Found /game folder. It will tell you the file already exist, overwrite it.

The patch isn't perfect, there's a few "neighbor" and "roomies" left, but, mostly does it's job.

Peace :)
Awesome! Thank you!

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Sorry guys forgot to mention we had to do a rework on the persistancy side of things with the saves, so if your saves aren't working, try starting a new game to the point where you name the MC. In most cases that should get the saves working again. I will look at any other issues in a couple of weeks as I'm in the process of changing jobs.
Thanks. Tried that but didn't work so new game it is!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, you can. I'm using it.

To download it, click on the link with the right mouse button, choose "save the link as" and save it. Then copy paste it to the Lost&Found /game folder. It will tell you the file already exist, overwrite it.

The patch isn't perfect, there's a few "neighbor" and "roomies" left, but, mostly does it's job.

Peace :)
I take it that the patch has been updated for v0.9 even though the post doesn't have any such information on it?

Reactions: FatGiant

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
this is like my new family almost 100% and i love it i just wished this had less vanilla tags yes incest is vanilla

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
The patch does work save as make sure you remove the number and make sure save as type is on all files that is how I got to work, and it should look like the pic below
Screenshot 2024-06-09 021814.png

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
the text box on this game is really bad, it's like a censorship bar.
need to switch it up or put some transparency options in there

Reactions: Alanray64

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Agreed. I was about to say the same thing but looks like I was beaten to the punch. Definitely need some transparency option for the text box.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
wincest patch had some weird points where it calls cindy for neighbor.. but opening up the file with notepad and searching for the word and swapping them out with aunt was a quick fix, it only happended like 5 or so times.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Why is it only at 20 Savepages?!
I had over 100 Savepages full, and now I can't go back to it....

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
I like this game but got really confused when MC had to reseat the RAM in Kylie's landladyboard.
I think that is because in regards to the relationship between the MC and the girls was changed from being a family because of the game going onto pateron Susan became the landlady not mother and the word motherboard accidently got changed here

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think that is because in regards to the relationship between the MC and the girls was changed from being a family because of the game going onto pateron Susan became the landlady not mother and the word motherboard accidently got changed here
Thatsajoke.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ozygator

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
The animations don't seem to run smooth. Does anyone else have this problem?
same here this is the only game where animations are fked for me.
The dev uses just the "show" function for animations, instead of "scene" or "show/hide". That means that each time it shows the next animation, the previous animation(s) is/are still running behind it, which causes it to chew your processor. If it's unbearable, you can just find and replace "show" to "scene" in the script.rpy file, but it'll also change the word "show" in dialogue to "scene", unless you go word-by-word to fix them.

Agreed. I was about to say the same thing but looks like I was beaten to the punch. Definitely need some transparency option for the text box.
Check out URM. Aside from being a universal walkthrough/cheat mod for any Renpy game, it also has complete textbox customization built-in. Fonts, alignment, backgrounds, outlines, sizes, positions, colors, and anything else to do with the textbox.

Why is it only at 20 Savepages?!
I had over 100 Savepages full, and now I can't go back to it....
How in the love of fuck do you have over 100 pages of saves for a kinetic novel??? I've been playing since 0.1 and have 3 save files. Even on the longest VN, with the most possible choices, that I've ever played I didn't need more than 10 pages. How do you finish a VN if you're stopping to save every 3 pages? Even if you saved before every sex scene in this game(which would be weird for a game with a replay gallery), you'd still only need like 14 pages.

Reactions: Eayz3n

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
wincest patch had some weird points where it calls cindy for neighbor.. but opening up the file with notepad and searching for the word and swapping them out with aunt was a quick fix, it only happended like 5 or so times.
I'm at the second one. I've been using URM to replace text; just a few typos and missing words. The first time I came across "neighbor Cindy" I used the full statement as it had "family" at the end instead of "household" so it wouldn't trigger replacing if used with a non-modded game. But the rest look like they will change in both versions.

Sidenote: I opened both versions in notepad++ to if what I changed in the modded would change in the regular one. There are more weird points in the regular one. Susan (mom) refers to Amie (sister) as your landlady at one point. Cindy calls Susan her roommate. Amie's and Kylie's step-father as step-landlord And the "I love you, tenant" and "I love you too, Landlady"

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
The dev uses just the "show" function for animations, instead of "scene" or "show/hide". That means that each time it shows the next animation, the previous animation(s) is/are still running behind it, which causes it to chew your processor. If it's unbearable, you can just find and replace "show" to "scene" in the script.rpy file, but it'll also change the word "show" in dialogue to "scene", unless you go word-by-word to fix them.
Thank you that fixed it.

Reactions: TsubameYui

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
OK guys I've had a few people show their concern about the lack of pages in the saves screen in the menu. If you extract the attached file into the 'game' folder that should fix the issue.

++ PLEASE BACK UP YOUR SAVES BEFORE YOU DO THIS ++

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes