PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Why would the load navigation be intentionally limited and the directional icons be removed?

I had 38 pages of saves, now users can only access the first 20.

Ren'py is a perfectly fine engine, why some developers remove or restrict features boggles my mind.

Reactions: couldyounot

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
Why would the load navigation be intentionally limited and the directional icons be removed?

I had 38 pages of saves, now users can only access the first 20.

Ren'py is a perfectly fine engine, why some developers remove or restrict features boggles my mind.
I had to completely re-do the entire save system due to serious persistancy issues. I do apologise if it's inconveniced you.

Jaxxar

Aug 29, 2021
Hmm, where do I start? This is not going to be a positive review, so if you do not want to read it, then move on.

The writing is terrible. There is no character development and no suspense, drama, or storytelling. It jumps right into your mom is not dead, and I will hire you, without any story leading up to how the boss lady found you. Also, there is no suspenseful build-up to realizing your mother will be your boss. It is just wham bam, thank you, mam. There are no background stories for any main characters except for a few cliche fantasy troupes about fathers and families. I am not sure why this even has three stars. It feels like a horny 13-year-old has written this without any creative writing skills. Also, the story is a complete rip-off of many other titles without original ideas. I am not trolling, just stating facts and this is not an English is my second language issue either, it is just poor writing.

Other issues:

VN advertises you can select your relationships. This is completely false.
The MC is a terrible design. He looks like a Hobo.
Relationships are poorly designed.
Many weird anomalies in renders.

Reactions: MAD6999

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
I had to completely re-do the entire save system due to serious persistancy issues. I do apologise if it's inconveniced you.
You might wanna look into re-adding some kind of navigational arrows in the save menu because (as proven above) 20 pages isn't enough for all players

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
MNF was the inspiration behind it. Hence the similarity which is limited to certain plot points. However the charaters themselves are different with varying twists and turns. It's not everyone's cup of tea, I totally get it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the overall consensus thus far has proven to be mostly positive, and I'm fine with that.

tenchiinlove

Aug 16, 2023
Nice game. I find the story and character design also very good, but can you please add additional save slots. 20 pages are not enough.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hmm, where do I start? This is not going to be a positive review, so if you do not want to read it, then move on.

The writing is terrible. There is no character development and no suspense, drama, or storytelling. It jumps right into your mom is not dead, and I will hire you, without any story leading up to how the boss lady found you. Also, there is no suspenseful build-up to realizing your mother will be your boss. It is just wham bam, thank you, mam. There are no background stories for any main characters except for a few cliche fantasy troupes about fathers and families. I am not sure why this even has three stars. It feels like a horny 13-year-old has written this without any creative writing skills. Also, the story is a complete rip-off of many other titles without original ideas. I am not trolling, just stating facts and this is not an English is my second language issue either, it is just poor writing.

Other issues:

VN advertises you can select your relationships. This is completely false.
The MC is a terrible design. He looks like a Hobo.
Relationships are poorly designed.
Many weird anomalies in renders.
I'm not sure how F95 decides such things, but the Kenetic Novel tag is there in both the top-page tags and the OP post.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes