Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Will there be an incest patch? I know they're removing that since they're willfully moving to patreon instead SS.

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
it is great to get all excited but kinda bummed out that with switching to patreon for the dev meant nuking part of what made the story great and that we will now have to wait for a fan patch once out to the public but I can understand that the dev wanted to try to reach more people so trying patreon just kinda bummed about it

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wonder how removing incest alters the story of how the mc met his sparkle? Mc meets his landlady after so many years, who was also the landlady to sparkle. She has 3 tenants! and another tenant who was the previous tenant of her husband. I'm sure the story is just as impactful since they are all 'friends' now.

Reactions: Leonidas

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
the story in itself is the same but the actual weight behind the past is what is different not saying that incest was better but when you have been making a game and story for a few years then just completley redo it because you want to change platforms it is just kinda weird even more so when it is to get around the rules and everyone knows that for these kinds of story's if you pull the tenants and landlord thing what it means it is just kinda weird to see it done to this but that said that dose not mean that I will stop supporting the dev

Reactions: Adoringfan

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
SS doesnt care about the whole taboo thing like patreon, the dev really messed up going to patreon the story doesnt make sense without the taboo element. the story was made with the intent for taboo not landlords , landladys and tenants that is just stupid. why destroy your own product for the sake of maybe getting a few more bucks. but if your whole fan base liked the game the way it was intended then you sould do what the fans want, only if you want support that is. there is a better platform for this game to still have the taboo element SS, thats just my two cents take it or leave it , i followed the game since update 0.5 ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonidas

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
SS doesnt care about the whole taboo thing like patreon, the dev really messed up going to patreon the story doesnt make sense without the taboo element. the story was made with the intent for taboo not landlords , landladys and tenants that is just stupid. why destroy your own product for the sake of maybe getting a few more bucks. but if your whole fan base liked the game the way it was intended then you sould do what the fans want, only if you want support that is. there is a better platform for this game to still have the taboo element SS, thats just my two cents take it or leave it , i followed the game since update 0.5 ;)
especially when you still have lines in the update like we are full blooded roomates instead of siblings lol it is a little cringe to read that with a stright face

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry guys SS wasn't an option as I'm unable to get a credit card. However I've got someone working on a fix for that other 'thing' to bring it back to normal.
Its ok it is still a wonderful game and you are an amazing writer so just make sure to keep up your awesome storytelling (y):D

Reactions: Jun1or72

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Sorry guys SS wasn't an option as I'm unable to get a credit card. However I've got someone working on a fix for that other 'thing' to bring it back to normal.
Well - I am a patient guy, so I just wait until that option to turn everything back to normal again is presented. I think it would not be a bad idea to make a patch that is only shared on sites like this (like many other VN's do). For now I will hold off until this "correction" is made, because I am not really fond of "translating" those relations in the back of my head the whole time.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes