Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
Well - I am a patient guy, so I just wait until that option to turn everything back to normal again is presented. I think it would not be a bad idea to make a patch that is only shared on sites like this (like many other VN's do). For now I will hold off until this "correction" is made, because I am not really fond of "translating" those relations in the back of my head the whole time.
thats a good call i spent like 6-7 hours redoing the script for my personal playthrough and i am still not sure i got it all so i have to replay it again when the "other thing" is done lol but man it took forever to try and do it myself

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
thats a good call i spent like 6-7 hours redoing the script for my personal playthrough and i am still not sure i got it all so i have to replay it again when the "other thing" is done lol but man it took forever to try and do it myself
There'll be a fix available on the 7th.

Reactions: Leonidas

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Even though you don't get any choices in this game being it's a kinetic novel the developer still manages to make the characters and the MC react really well with each other , the game has improved a ton over the last couple years from the look of all the ladies and the MC and the music is spot on it hits you in the feels, even the background and settings of the game is great, it goes to show the story telling on junior72 is really amazing, this guy is so talented I wish all the best for this developer.:)

Feb 25, 2022

While everyone is waiting patiently for the public release of Lost & Found 0.9 it has been brought to my attention that several people have subbed to get the link and cancel immediately after therefore getting out of paying for that sub.

Let me just say that considering I'm using the funds presently to aid a collegue in a financially difficult situation, this kind of action is disrespectful to not only myself who's using my time to make this VN, but a slap in the face of someone who desperately needs financial help.

If anyone else does this, they will find themselves banned from my Patreon page.

Junior72

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
NEW UPDATE PEOPLE... :love:

You are cordially invited...

June 1

It's finally here! Lost & Found 0.9 is now available to download. After many weeks of unsurety and upheavel I can finally release this for your enjoyment.

It'll make you laugh, make you cry. You'll meet someone new plus more wholesome content along the way.

Please use the links below to download. Please note that Patreons are not permitted to share these these links with anyone until public release which is June 7th. Anyone who contravenes this will have their subscription cancelled as well as a ban on Discord.

PC:

MAC OS:

I hope you enjoy this latest release.

Feb 20, 2024
I read the texts and... This is another one of those pointless lesbian games that i don't even bother downloading to try out, because lesbians are forced shit in these games.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LostAndFound-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lost & Found [v0.9] [Jun1or72]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -