Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
So another MNF clone? Even the living room looks the same. Hopefully they did it better than 16 years later did...but still a bit disappointing.

Hopefully the dialogue isn't just a direct copy from MNF (like 16 Years Later did) or there could be legal troubles ahead for the dev.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
for future references, trolling on threads will not get you anywhere except closer to warnings and thread bans or maybe even site ban

if any of you have any problem with ppl copying others or games being uploaded here without permissions contact the the staff or admins rather than posting off-topic stuff here.

comments attacking the dev or game all the while comparing with or promoting others games will be removed.

P.S: please use our Off-topic section for any discussion that doesn't have anything to do with the game, or open ticket if you have any issues

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
for future references, trolling on threads will not get you anywhere except closer to warnings and thread bans or maybe even site ban

if any of you have any problem with ppl copying others or games being uploaded here without permissions contact the the staff or admins rather than posting off-topic stuff here.

comments attacking the dev or game all the while comparing with or promoting others games will be removed.

P.S: please use our Off-topic section for any discussion that doesn't have anything to do with the game, or open ticket if you have any issues
Already emailed, thanks

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I'd like to take this moment to point out that I DID NOT, at any stage give permission for this to be uploaded. Althought I am happy to share what I create, one thing I will not tolerate is someone else uploading without my consent. Please enjoy the game, but I do hope the moderators are looking at this.
Wait you copy the shit out of My New Family and you come here complaining that you game got shared in a pirate site? Bro don't be a hypocrite. Chill out.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
I'd like to take this moment to point out that I DID NOT, at any stage give permission for this to be uploaded. Althought I am happy to share what I create, one thing I will not tolerate is someone else uploading without my consent. Please enjoy the game, but I do hope the moderators are looking at this.
they most likely won't as it's a piracy site, not a "we ask for permission to upload your game" site.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't mind being told the same story again so long as it's different enough and interesting in its own way.
I somewhat agree. I don't care if EVERY game has the dad dead, the mother desperate for love and the bitchy older sister and the younger innocent sister as long as EACH GAME has their own story and events. Having changed the title and keeping every character the same doesn't make for a big enough difference to me.

Perhaps a silly q, why arent the new games using honey select 2 now instead of the much worse 1.
Because Honey Select 2 isn't always better. There are moments when HS2 looks worse in some aspects. While by default characters look better, they also don't look as unique, add on top of it I've been annoyed by the lighting at times. It's user preference, but I don't see HS2 as strictly better, rather, another style. To make it clearer, I've seen Killer7's first attempts at My New Family 2 HS2 models and I think the HS ones looked WAYYYYYY better. I haven't seen them recently, but I hope they'll be as fantastic as the HS1 versions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice, a lot of animated scenes and ladies. But girls could be a bit more different in terms of body look. Also I really missed sex sounds and moans.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Perhaps a silly q, why arent the new games using honey select 2 now instead of the much worse 1.
I don't agree a good moded HS looks way better than HS2, the problem is that a lot of devs don't even bother to spend 10 minutes download mods before they start making default characters with basic textures and clothing.

• Love
Reactions: Larry2000

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's cute how you think uploaders need your permission to upload to a *piracy* site. Of all the other games ripped and posted here, only YOURS needs permission or it goes.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes