EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
LOST HOPE is a science fantasy game /visual novel. The story goes between two parallel worlds.
One of the world is dystopian, futuristic, and other is identical to the earth.
In my story, choices made by MC affect the surrounding people. Like how they react to him, how they receive his interaction, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-25
Developer: CNSAM - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: -
Walkthrough Mod*

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

1.png 328.jpg 421.jpg 443.jpg 589.jpg 655.jpg put 25.jpg put 53.jpg put 93.jpg put 98.jpg plf2.jpg

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah... Agayn and Agyan... Another 0.01 version game...
And Agayn i be waiting 3-4 update to see have this Project future or not have...

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I'm glad they managed to dispel my worry about him not having his first sex with a beautiful lady at his early age.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Nonsense overview and same name as a decently popular game already on here. Starting strong I see
It is almost certain that he or she does not know about the same name that the unreal game (even having published the game 1 month ago). Really need change the name, or add something to make it different

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Welp all the engrish in the overview strongly suggests to give this one a pass, I'll keep an eye on the thread though and see if anyone sees any reason that I should be open to giving this a second chance.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
OK, after 7 or so minutes of content I can confirm the movies are pretty good, the renders seem pretty well done, but overall the englrish is absolute garbage. I would say a fair and reasonable rating for its extreme lack of content, no sexual content, (and certainly no harem), and terrible engrish is a 2/5.

So is there hope? Yeah. This game will no doubt generate attention, which is what he did right. In fact I think that's the only reason he basically just MTL'd it and put it here. As soon as he fills out his game with more content, editors, adds some depth to the mc (the fuck, he gets magically warped to another planet and doesn't even ask about the who, what, where, when, and why...) he'll be a powerhouse.

A long way to go, but has good potential.

Reactions: Gripping

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Do i get to play as the guy in the preview pics? Because he be shiny like a rockstar.

Nov 7, 2020
The fuck did I just play? Why and the hell would anyone release something this damn short.... A new record of short short dick man game solo it's ether wait till update or say fuck this shit I'm out and never worry about this game again.......

Repuci

May 1, 2017
The rar has a name, the game an other, and the saves on renpy an third :ROFLMAO:

lickerout

Jun 16, 2018
i would suggest changing the name of the game, there is already a game called last hope by poolside games which are far into their game (around version 12.2 at the moment) they have been updating for a long time

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes