Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
How was it off topic to point out that there was another very similarly named game that's not been marked as abandoned in reply to someone pointing out exactly the same thing? How was that worth deleting and the other one not? I was just adding additional information in support? Weirdo mods.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
How was it off topic to point out that there was another very similarly named game that's not been marked as abandoned in reply to someone pointing out exactly the same thing? How was that worth deleting and the other one not? I was just adding additional information in support? Weirdo mods.
The rules on the boards state that if you link other games it could be seen as advertising for a different game, which could result in that game stealing fans from this one. I think they kinda over-enforce that rule honestly as games here will naturally be compared to one another.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
The rules on the boards state that if you link other games it could be seen as advertising for a different game, which could result in that game stealing fans from this one. I think they kinda over-enforce that rule honestly as games here will naturally be compared to one another.
Fair enough. Although that makes game links in signatures kind of dodgy, doesn't it?

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
I was hyped till I noticed it was a different game with the same name... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

EDIT: Game name has changed.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

st Hope v0.02 pc and android.
well guys this version is totally based on character introductions and story plot.
well 0.02% of story is covered in this version.
when it comes to main menu screens. there is lot of work to do and my game is still in beta stage. so be with it for now. may be i'll change in future versions.
and sex scenes are one handjob scene with girl...
accidental boob press.
kiss scene.
thanks to all of patrons for there support if play the game feel free to vote on this pole

download links
Android:
PC:
wallpapers 4k:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lmao... the " accidental boob press." and "kiss scene" in the changelog as if it's actual content tells me not to bother with this one.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Lmao... the " accidental boob press." and "kiss scene" in the changelog as if it's actual content tells me not to bother with this one.
On his patreon it says there's a handjob, but I haven't played it yet

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
Not sure if it has always been that way, or if the dev changed it but download, in game and patreon all say Lost Hope, so it seems that the thread name should be changed to that as to minimize confusion with Last Hope.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Not sure if it has always been that way, or if the dev changed it but download, in game and patreon all say Lost Hope, so it seems that the thread name should be changed to that as to minimize confusion with Last Hope.
Thanks for the info, fixed

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Looks good, might be interesting, but it's so Engrish that you can't even really understand who's who or what's the story. It's not like the kind of engrish where you could guess things out, nope, it's the total no sense type.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I hope the dev gets a translator and proofreader, cause the barley understandable engrish is... Yeah, just no. BUT! From the gist of what little I've understood and what I've made guesswork on of the renders, I'd say this game can be worth it, with a lot of dialogue polish. ;) At least I find it interesting and intriguing despite the horrible engrish, and the renders are actually pretty damn good. :) Not the best, true, but taking into consideration that this seems to be the devs first title, I'm actually pretty damn impressed. :cool:(y)

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This actually looks good, but the bad English it’s unbearable
I live in the jungles of Uganda and event I know that its fck up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes