Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I just went through this for the first time. The story is a bit disjointed, but has promise. At times, I had no idea what was going on. WRT English... English is not universal. Yes, you can get the gist of what is being said, but depending on where you learned it, phrasing is different. Even words are spelled different. I did see a few words that were misspelled. Towards the end, there was "on" instead of "one" as an example.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
This avn is so cool but at the same time out of nowhere scenes and english holding its popularity also there's a need for romance and MC's development
I just played whole season not by updates so it felt so long what's the deal with MC (but developer made everything in MC's pov so we're not going to know what's going around without MC's presence so it'll take some time i guess)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CN_69

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
This avn is so cool but at the same time out of nowhere scenes and english holding its popularity also there's a need for romance and MC's development
I just played whole season not by updates so it felt so long what's the deal with MC (but developer made everything in MC's pov so we're not going to know what's going around without MC's presence so it'll take some time i guess)
ur the first one get that bro thanks
I made it in pov of mc the one who playing it is u need to know

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Wow, I really tried to get through this but the mangled English made it impossible. I can't connect with the MC at all because of this. it shows a lot of promise and when I see in the forums that someone has fixed the dialog I will gladly give it another go but right now it is too frustrating. Please get with a native English speaker to help you as English is probably the most complicated language on the planet and different words and phrases have specific connotations and convey different meanings. I wish you success and I will check back.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
another fake harem filled with lesbian shit. (I love lesbians btw) but when I see the *cough (HAREM) TAG that's what I expect.
As a harem it's suppose to be about the girls fighting for his love and affection and those suppose to only be his women. but what I see is it's already ESTABLISHED lesbian relationships between harem girls. as the leader I should be the one who suppose be allow or don't allow MY WOMEN to form relationships or have sexaul relations with each other. Hell at one point as the MC couldn't even get involved in the act when it's his harem, they kicked him out the room LMAO! df? Like df is this? The mc should ALWAYS be present when it's a sexual act between the harem girls if he allow them. overall this isn't a harem, more like a poly relationship instead. also i don't like how the story is just jumping all over the place, Df is even happening? his women not even telling him anything. Hell as the harem leader he should be DEMANDING answers by now but he is just excepting all the lying and secrets and even accepting one of his women trying to kill him? hell if I had an option I would have BOOTED her out of my life.

the game isn't terrible dev but i don't think it's for me.

good luck.
I agree 100%. I didn't get to that part but if I had I would have said hell no as well. Guess there is no use in following this anymore. I don't play any game where I don't control all sexual content with my li's and other women.

• Thinking Face

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
CN_69 I just saw your Patreon post from 23 Jan 2023. Based on that, you should probably place this On Hold if you have thread ownership. Otherwise, ask a moderator to do it.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
CN_69 I just saw your Patreon post from 23 Jan 2023. Based on that, you should probably place this On Hold if you have thread ownership. Otherwise, ask a moderator to do it.
I thought noone care about this but ok

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
well with the release of 'Dream', this game makes a tiny bit more sense. this game is very convoluted, that's Hard To Follow, because it jumps from past/present and to different worlds. and often has no segway. the gammer and wrong word usage are hard to follow on top of that. (i'm not so good a spelling so i can't complain there). But our hero/MC is missing his past, so the harem tag confuses some. the girls all, or mostly, know each other and know they are his harem even if he doesn't. the AI writing may be the problem. some of the girls, Ciri, in particular have multiple appearance changes through out the story, as if the artist forgot what she was suppose to look like. (big FACE Changes). with all that being said the story starts to drift from what is the original plot (which made sense) to something wide open...it almost felt like several different people wrote this with very different thoughts on how the story should go. the middle was the best part, the ending.. gave me a bad headache.
i would still say continue. STORY BOARD IT. set the path and don't worry about how to please 'everybody' that won't happen. i do want to know what's going on in This story, and i feel like DREAM is just another part of it. so i guess i haven't LOSTHOPE yet. but i think i need to wait a while for you to decide what you are really try to do. 2 great ideas...

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
well with the release of 'Dream', this game makes a tiny bit more sense. this game is very convoluted, that's Hard To Follow, because it jumps from past/present and to different worlds. and often has no segway. the gammer and wrong word usage are hard to follow on top of that. (i'm not so good a spelling so i can't complain there). But our hero/MC is missing his past, so the harem tag confuses some. the girls all, or mostly, know each other and know they are his harem even if he doesn't. the AI writing may be the problem. some of the girls, Ciri, in particular have multiple appearance changes through out the story, as if the artist forgot what she was suppose to look like. (big FACE Changes). with all that being said the story starts to drift from what is the original plot (which made sense) to something wide open...it almost felt like several different people wrote this with very different thoughts on how the story should go. the middle was the best part, the ending.. gave me a bad headache.
i would still say continue. STORY BOARD IT. set the path and don't worry about how to please 'everybody' that won't happen. i do want to know what's going on in This story, and i feel like DREAM is just another part of it. so i guess i haven't LOSTHOPE yet. but i think i need to wait a while for you to decide what you are really try to do. 2 great ideas...
1st question Why do you think Dream is a part of this story? (I'm just asking)

2nd I don't use AI yo write stories, IT is just I don't have perfect view of the story Until 3rd flashback starts (It is a IDea clash, weather make it a normal scifi story or add powers and Planet explorations etc.,) (I actually used AI to correct the sentences for the first time in the Dream, I will use for LOST HOPE to correct the english and Add some elements that makes sense and planning to release a DEFINITIVE EDITION of Season by MAY OR JUNE 2023, That is the final version of season1)

3rd The reason You see character face changes is especially CIRI because I got hit by a trojan virus and lost everything like files needed for making Characters, character presets, save files of all projects even I lost the game thanks to MEGA I uploaded my game in there so I used that and started writing story again. (It happened oct or nov 2021 )

4TH Thanks for playing

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
1st question Why do you think Dream is a part of this story? (I'm just asking)

2nd I don't use AI yo write stories, IT is just I don't have perfect view of the story Until 3rd flashback starts (It is a IDea clash, weather make it a normal scifi story or add powers and Planet explorations etc.,) (I actually used AI to correct the sentences for the first time in the Dream, I will use for LOST HOPE to correct the english and Add some elements that makes sense and planning to release a DEFINITIVE EDITION of Season by MAY OR JUNE 2023, That is the final version of season1)

3rd The reason You see character face changes is especially CIRI because I got hit by a trojan virus and lost everything like files needed for making Characters, character presets, save files of all projects even I lost the game thanks to MEGA I uploaded my game in there so I used that and started writing story again. (It happened oct or nov 2021 )

4TH Thanks for playing
to me Dream and Lost Hope feel like parts of the same story, not quite opposites of the same coin but duplicates maybe. kind of a Multi-verse thing or the coin.?? both games jump around and that makes it a bit confusing to pull the similarities, but they have the same 'feel' as in the story and characters a very much in sync. they have a familiarity to each other as if one is a sequel/prequel to the other. the MC's share similar charateristics as well. it may not be intentional or this might be a 'spoiler'. and i might be wrong but 'Luna' is in both.
real bummer on the data loss. seems a lot of promising VN's have that happen and many simply give up. good luck. i hope you can find it in you to finish both ... and hopefully get paid doing it.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
This game could be good if the so-called "S-grade" english wasn't so bad. I mean half of the sentences don't make any sense or even worse, they are sometimes contradicting with each others.
I'm usually not so picky about the language because most (almost all) of the games we see here are not made by english-native developers. English is not my native language either. But for god sake, if you decide to develop a game with such a complicated/twisted story, ask around for help with the text or develop something more simple.
My 2 cents, no harm intended.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
15 March

• LOST HOPE will have a reboot and some little story changes if you remember there is a 15 days time skip. I will add content in those 15 days.
  • this version is highly in development and it will release by June or July 2023 by the name of LOST HOPE definitive edition
  • that is it for season 1 (I didn't abandon it)

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The dialogue in this game is absolutely spastic. Are all of the characters autistic? Do they all have ADHD? No one even speaks in complete sentences, let alone complete thoughts. Trying to read this makes me feel like I'm having a stroke.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
The dialogue in this game is absolutely spastic. Are all of the characters autistic? Do they all have ADHD? No one even speaks in complete sentences, let alone complete thoughts. Trying to read this makes me feel like I'm having a stroke.
then I completed my job
yes
I want to give stroke to people
Like it or hate it
that is my work

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Any news about this awesome game - CN_69?
Well

i put all personal projects on hold

I kind of understand where I went wrng with story and themes

so i'm now working under a guy who knows/writes stories pretty well

and I'm doing 3d work for him and also learning some things
i won't say a date but I will definitely revamp the game
I will tag you when I do that

Reactions: single_guy_from_au
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes