Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Lost Hope [v0.051] [CNSAM] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.051 · · · (259.8 MiB :: 762.6 GiB)
Mac v0.051 · · · (225.5 MiB :: 720.4 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Lost Hope [v0.051] [CNSAM] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.051 · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (259.8 MiB :: 762.6 GiB)
Mac v0.051 · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (225.5 MiB :: 720.4 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.
Thanks for free publicity and you have done a good job with compression. It looks low res but details are almost there.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
You mean after animations it feels like lag or from the start or you talking about menus
Menu .... like when I want to save a game it sort of lags there and sometimes after animations. Just wanted to check if that's just in my pc or in everyone's bcuz other games runs quite smoothly.

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
oh the teasing. oh the teasing.
I am totally teased. And bored.
So I'm now teased and bored.
When I was a kid we had to sell our entire refrigerator for a tease. It wasn't so easy to come by a tease. Not everybody could give it. It wasn't just out there for people to take.
Why the low aspirations game devs? Why not make a super tease, where you think someone isn't teasing you but they really are? Or wait that wouldn't work hmm problems

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
oh the teasing. oh the teasing.
I am totally teased. And bored.
So I'm now teased and bored.
When I was a kid we had to sell our entire refrigerator for a tease. It wasn't so easy to come by a tease. Not everybody could give it. It wasn't just out there for people to take.
Why the low aspirations game devs? Why not make a super tease, where you think someone isn't teasing you but they really are? Or wait that wouldn't work hmm problems
What are you even talking. Did you bored because of game. Then try other games

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Menu .... like when I want to save a game it sort of lags there and sometimes after animations. Just wanted to check if that's just in my pc or in everyone's bcuz other games runs quite smoothly.
I didn't see any lag while saving but Isee video lag and it is a coding bug I'll solve that in next version

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
What can I say about this game. First off the basic premise of the story is pretty good, although the fact that the MC hears all this stuff pertaining to his past and he accepts it all without questioning it. So everyone knows him and his past but they say the same overused trope of "I'll explain later" or "your not ready for the whole truth" and let's not forget "it's not time for you to know everything, or your not ready to be told everything" yeah that always annoys me in these vn's. The MC knows his friends have info on him and that he has an alien living inside him, yet he acts like "oh well another normal day". He heard that one of his LI's tried to kill him and he didn't even bat an eye just accepted that it was girl talk. I'll try this game again after a few more updates and see if it gets better or keeps up with the MC just agreeing with everything. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: CN_69

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
What can I say about this game. First off the basic premise of the story is pretty good, although the fact that the MC hears all this stuff pertaining to his past and he accepts it all without questioning it. So everyone knows him and his past but they say the same overused trope of "I'll explain later" or "your not ready for the whole truth" and let's not forget "it's not time for you to know everything, or your not ready to be told everything" yeah that always annoys me in these vn's. The MC knows his friends have info on him and that he has an alien living inside him, yet he acts like "oh well another normal day". He heard that one of his LI's tried to kill him and he didn't even bat an eye just accepted that it was girl talk. I'll try this game again after a few more updates and see if it gets better or keeps up with the MC just agreeing with everything. Good luck with your game.
Thanks for your comment bro, I will try to improve it in further updates

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Directly from Patreon:

THIS LINK CONTAINS WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC and ANDROID.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The English needs to be improved. Some of the time I don't even understand what the characters are trying to say much less what they are actually saying.

Reactions: BallerTime

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Straight from the Patreon page:

I again came here with a new version of LOST HOPE

There is a little going in this version
Most of this version focused on Ciri and only on ciri.
There are no choices to make
This version is completely Linear, and only one scene that works around choices
and yeah

Changelog:
1. Corrected the most of the English as much as I can.
2. cleared out the bugs in v0.06
3. Changed the story line a little. To know what is that, just delete the save folder.
4. Changed some model looks.
5. UI CHANGES.

Well Next version will hit on SEP, and IT is the wrap for LOST HOPE SEASON.

See you guys
CNSAM

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes