Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Lost Hope [v0.07] [CNSAM] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows/Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 950 Mb
Compressed Size: 410 Mb (PC) - 370 Mb (Mac)

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
another fake harem filled with lesbian shit. (I love lesbians btw) but when I see the *cough (HAREM) TAG that's what I expect.
As a harem it's suppose to be about the girls fighting for his love and affection and those suppose to only be his women. but what I see is it's already ESTABLISHED lesbian relationships between harem girls. as the leader I should be the one who suppose be allow or don't allow MY WOMEN to form relationships or have sexaul relations with each other. Hell at one point as the MC couldn't even get involved in the act when it's his harem, they kicked him out the room LMAO! df? Like df is this? The mc should ALWAYS be present when it's a sexual act between the harem girls if he allow them. overall this isn't a harem, more like a poly relationship instead. also i don't like how the story is just jumping all over the place, Df is even happening? his women not even telling him anything. Hell as the harem leader he should be DEMANDING answers by now but he is just excepting all the lying and secrets and even accepting one of his women trying to kill him? hell if I had an option I would have BOOTED her out of my life.

the game isn't terrible dev but i don't think it's for me.

good luck.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by M@ximus and calel

If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I checked up on the first scene. Rest of the game is untested. All the media files when checking internally within Windows Explorer show up just fine.

[Edit 2022-10-28] The Mac versions were unopenable, now should be fixed.

If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Lost Hope [v0.08] [CNSAM]

Original: 1.0 GiB

HQ PC Size: 446.5 MiB
LQ PC Size: 247.4 MiB

HQ Mac Size: 427.3 MB
LQ Mac Size: 218.7 MB

Some antiviruses still flag the Ren'Py 32-bit launcher, it's a false positive.

Tools used: XnConvert v1.95, YAC v3.3 custom

Last edited:

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
what are future tags if any
Nope! it is more about the story and more gruesome things will come in future (if my game has any future) like head blasting and more blood. I'm talking like good scifi fight scenes etc., and comes to tag I don't know what is called but MC might become villain if pick wrng choices.
harem is the main tag

Reactions: Akainu456 and kwazi

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
I'v played the entire game so far but I still have absolutely no clue what is happening in this story, seems disjointed and the script/English doesn't make sense most of the time. If this is going to end could someone take a stab at deciphering what the actual plot to the story is so far?

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Ntr & femdom content here ? (I hope not)
well i didnt see any ntr here but fendom is the BIG problem in this game ,the mc is a simp the girls your harem is telling you and command you to do everything ,so its a shame bcs the story is good but a mess ,after 6 or 7 updates and you dont understand anything ,noneone explain nothing at all just do this do that ,now i understand why i didnt liked the first time ,not even worth the review....

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Nope! it is more about the story and more gruesome things will come in future (if my game has any future) like head blasting and more blood. I'm talking like good scifi fight scenes etc., and comes to tag I don't know what is called but MC might become villain if pick wrng choices.
harem is the main tag
you forgot the fendom tag ,bcs fendom in this game isnt subtle at all and your mc is a simp

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
you forgot the fendom tag ,bcs fendom in this game isnt subtle at all and your mc is a simp
well you said simp did you tried different choices like if use different choice girls hate you, you look like a asshole not past but present

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I'v played the entire game so far but I still have absolutely no clue what is happening in this story, seems disjointed and the script/English doesn't make sense most of the time. If this is going to end could someone take a stab at deciphering what the actual plot to the story is so far?
Well bro, there is one thing I want to ask one thing, what do you mean by feels disjointed, do you mean game is not telling answers you need, if that's the case, bro I'm trying to tell a story, if I say what is hope at the beginning of the story then what should I say at the end make orgy and say goodbye, I know after 2 years still there are a lot of question needs to be answered in the game and some people didn't like the way I'm telling the story so I need to adapt the story for all the liking as for as I actually cleared one thing who is that little girl and what is happening around it and that rise a new question what is hope? That new question triggers a new plot line, guys AS far as I can tell you actually played a decent amount of game. I can see the frustration in ur comment on what is happening IN the story. That is what mc wants to know too. Well, I think this kind of take on story is a kind of hard to please but after 2 season your answers will be answered one by one (If my game has any future.) I'm not writing the VN just cause I want patron money (I enjoy doing this stuff). If I want, I would make incest game and call it a day. All the money is in my hands (For an incest game all we need is graphic and that is what I'm good at). so bro if you can please support me on patron or donate some stuff on Itch store or share my game or If you can plz dm me. what are the up and downs of my story what make it look good? Your opinion is all matters

I'm only answering with essay because you feel frustration of mc. I want people to think about what is happening in this season. It is good but something is still missing.

I hope this solves your frustration

NOTE: I'm not going with story flow. I know what I'm doing. (If anyone reading this, please give me a chance by supporting me) For a one man show I'm doing a decent job as first-time writer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azsouth

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Arguing with potential supporters is never a good thing, even the ones that come off like assholes... like me. The story is hard to follow and I don't just mean because of the language. There's also the issue with these characters teeth, they look like sharks.

Reactions: Azsouth

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Arguing with potential supporters is never a good thing, even the ones that come off like assholes... like me. The story is hard to follow and I don't just mean because of the language. There's also the issue with these characters teeth, they look like sharks.
I like shark teeth and for an asshole(just kidding) you still talked like a reasonable guy. (I understand why replied, after seeing your spoiler.)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
well you said simp did you tried different choices like if use different choice girls hate you, you look like a asshole not past but present
mmmm if i try to look like an asshole i will be banned form here and i dont want that ,i try to be the less shithead i can ,but man is almost impossible ,maybe is like you say you are trying hard to tell a story but you mix alot of things here like for example the sandbox or the point and click i know is your game but actually there are many things that dont go well with those 2 tags,i tryed your game in the o.5 update and i was ok with it till i saw mc mom talk to him like crap and the mc just say ok....wtf man i know for many devs fendom is lucrative shit but for once in this case your fendom isnt subtle at all and there isnt a tag ,.i say the mc is a simp bcs he is a simp no matter what ,he behave like one even his thoughs dont say nothing like i will take revenge on this bicht ,eveyone tell him isnt the time to ask to know to act to bla bla bla and he dont condone nothing at all he goes for the ride .....you understand the kind of frustration to see this? maybe you dont ofcs you can say is bcs we dont know the complete story but man give us something specific or a part of this entangle .,right now not only the mc doesnt have any idea ,your future patreons also so pls try to see the critics in the way i try to see your game.
if at least you take the fendom from the game or you do it in a subtle way or we can chosse to be dominant or passive i will even consore to pledge to your patreon but right now like this [i dont like sanbox ,i dont like point&click,and i hate fendom ,but i love bdsm ]is not the type og game i can even think to pledge ,so excuse me for my harsh words but it is what it is.
Good luck to you and i hope see a second season

• Sad
Reactions: CN_69

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
mmmm if i try to look like an asshole i will be banned form here and i dont want that ,i try to be the less shithead i can ,but man is almost impossible ,maybe is like you say you are trying hard to tell a story but you mix alot of things here like for example the sandbox or the point and click i know is your game but actually there are many things that dont go well with those 2 tags,i tryed your game in the o.5 update and i was ok with it till i saw mc mom talk to him like crap and the mc just say ok....wtf man i know for many devs fendom is lucrative shit but for once in this case your fendom isnt subtle at all and there isnt a tag ,.i say the mc is a simp bcs he is a simp no matter what ,he behave like one even his thoughs dont say nothing like i will take revenge on this bicht ,eveyone tell him isnt the time to ask to know to act to bla bla bla and he dont condone nothing at all he goes for the ride .....you understand the kind of frustration to see this? maybe you dont ofcs you can say is bcs we dont know the complete story but man give us something specific or a part of this entangle .,right now not only the mc doesnt have any idea ,your future patreons also so pls try to see the critics in the way i try to see your game.
if at least you take the fendom from the game or you do it in a subtle way or we can chosse to be dominant or passive i will even consore to pledge to your patreon but right now like this [i dont like sanbox ,i dont like point&click,and i hate fendom ,but i love bdsm ]is not the type og game i can even think to pledge ,so excuse me for my harsh words but it is what it is.
Good luck to you and i hope see a second season
don't say that i have no story here (I stopped it like middle because I'm searching for ideas)
comes to femdom I don't want to argue with any kind of mom it i just a stress I think you only focus on kicking part from this version I just made it as a joke.
Comes to story mc is perv not a simp. bro there are 5 girls who says they want you not like they want to play with you. I don't want to spoil but wait for season 2 you get your for why the girls acting strange.
kick is just for funny purpose

Asshole part I'm talking about in the game compared to old comment guys. You guys are pacifists
Bro mc even got snapped on woman when she kept asking questions I don't know what is your bases on femdom

there is one thing u missed. u didn't play it until the end of season, your question answered clearly in those convo. MC is going with flow that is true, who doesn't want to fuck and have relationship with cute and caring girls. but he got scared to got involved bro before accusing things try to play the game full and try to see wheather your questions about mc being simp and not asking questions. I solved everything in this season and I made 2/8 part of the script look good and even when you read you didn't felt bored (thanks to my discord friend andy.)

that is it I didn't call you asshole. I'm just saying you can be a asshole in game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes