The stars aligned tonight, dear!
Did you see them fall into place?
Cum now, right beside me:
I can show you the galaxy!​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
LOST HOPE v0.04
a new version came out. Try it and thanks to my patrons for supporting and come to this update. It doesn't have any naughty scenes in this version. I hope you people like this version. And comes to the story. I think you might like end of this version.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I don't know what to think about this before even playing it. For some reason, when I read "sci-fi dudes" in the overview...I imagine some basement-dwelling guys playing WOW like the PC gamer from that famous South Park episode about the Sword of Truth and my imagination goes wild into unspeakable places.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The Engrish is too strong with this one.... everyone is talking like a deranged idiot.

For heaven's sake dev, go get a proofreader.

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
View attachment 1297242
Lost Hope [v0.031] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1297232 View attachment 1297233 View attachment 1297234 View attachment 1297235
:D v.0.4

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lost Hope [v0.04] [CNSAM] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 689 MB / 241 MB - LOSTHOPE-0.04-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 647 MB / 207 MB - LOSTHOPE-0.04-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This line in the defines need to be fixed.
1640737356373.png
it needs to read: define mc2 = Character ("[main]",color="#00BFFF", who_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ], image="s")
otherwise it comes out as nameinner instead of just name in the text box.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Lost Hope [v0.04] [CNSAM] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 689 MB / 241 MB - LOSTHOPE-0.04-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 647 MB / 207 MB - LOSTHOPE-0.04-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
(y) :love::love::love:

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
This line in the defines need to be fixed.
View attachment 1568090
it needs to read: define mc2 = Character ("[main]",color="#00BFFF", who_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ], image="s")
otherwise it comes out as name inner instead of just name in the text box.
It is just as a joke mc inner= Mc thoughts

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It is just as a joke mc inner= Mc thoughts
just a suggestion from one dev to another i would try something like this as the intro to the game and having a custom name come up as Jackinner instead ot he chosen name just looked messed up to players.

dev "If during the conversations you see a line like this ({i} The player or character is thinking to themselves{/i}) Lines like this will start showing up randomly after the initial prologue is over."
Jack
(wow what the hell was was I thinking?)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
this is the most vicious and brutal rape of the english language i''ve ever seen T_T

look like someone took a text and translated it in a dozen language before ending to english word ...

a disgusting experience be it the "english" or the renders, light is bad, some character are literally flat, and from what i think i understood of the story all characters and event are out of a teen ecchi manga T_T

but i do understand the rating of the game, not every shit tier game can dig that deep

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
this is the most vicious and brutal rape of the english language i''ve ever seen T_T

look like someone took a text and translated it in a dozen language before ending to english word ...

a disgusting experience be it the "english" or the renders, light is bad, some character are literally flat, and from what i think i understood of the story all characters and event are out of a teen ecchi manga T_T

but i do understand the rating of the game, not every shit tier game can dig that deep
I hope i gave u a brutal experience. Tell a thing straightforward, u came for sex; it is not there. Why are hiding in a rabbit hole and saying things about teen ecchi manga. bro i think my game is not for you. Also can you tell me which ecchi manga i copied. because i don't read ecchi mangas. the manga I read was one piece 1036 yesterday. i only read one piece. That's it. bro u talking about renders right. i put my best and worst renders as previews in the about. And u still played my game. That means either u lying or u just want to bullshit about my game. Previews are there for render quality. if someone like previews they play the game. if they don't, they don't play the game. That's how previews works. and u still talking about render quality. Comes to English. I'm doing my best . Either it is a shit or good. I'm still proud because I'm writing my own story and some people like I have 2,$20 patrons from different countries (and don't think i make specials renders for them. I'm a lazy ass dude who work on my game. I might make a render for month or 2 months.). They have trust in me. That's what matters. I'm very proud that I too can make beautiful render and characters. Compared to any other artist. bye sir don't ever play my game.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
The Engrish is too strong with this one.... everyone is talking like a deranged idiot.

For heaven's sake dev, go get a proofreader.
I will. thanks for pointing out to me rather man bullshitting me. thanks

Nosket

May 25, 2018
View attachment 1297242
Lost Hope [v0.031] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1297232 View attachment 1297233 View attachment 1297234 View attachment 1297235
You will continue the mod?
Thanks for all your work.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes