AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Could use some translation help, but the story is interesting so far. The music may be repetitive, but I like it. It fits the setting. Good start.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Lost Hope [v0.032]
DOWNLOAD:
You can join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
English was pretty bad and I deleted after the first couple scene's. Might try again if the dev gets some help with translation.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
(Note: I wrote most of this as I was playing the game)
First off, the MC's kind of a dick and very annoying at times.

The transitions from scene to scene can be VERY good. Especially if there is a good contrast.

The first scene with Ciri can be improved a bit. Besides grammar, it can use a bit of polish when it comes to the way Ciri and MC interact. MC is a pervert asshole. Ciri is combative, which is fine, but she's also super lenient with MC. She's also way too curious about MC. She practically begs him to sleep next to her. That definitely doesn't endear him to the audience.

Technical feedback. While I like the custom Overwrite Save Warning, everything is so dark, that the Yes and No are hard to see. If you were to add more contrast between the Yes/No and the background it'd help a lot. Maybe have the Yes and No very bright.
The voice clips from memes and stuff are pretty annoying to me. They distract from the game. I was watching the fight and I was waiting for something interesting to happen then I hear "NANI!?" and my face became -_- I muted it as soon as I heard that.

??? Why did the teacher announce that she was single?!? Also, why did she flirt with Felix?!?! No offense, but that scene was just stupid and pointless.

When Mysti first comes into the room the MC starts to yell at Felix: "is she really staring at me?" Why? No one talks like that in real life. It's real awkward. Another similar moment is when the MC is told to show Mysti the campus he yells at her about thanking him for showing him the campus. She says sorry and thanks him... ??? Isn't she a teacher, why would a student talk to her this way? Also, another example of MC being an asshole.

Also, why does the MC ALWAYS get caught looking at the female characters asses? Like is the MC that braindead? Every person in the world has checked someone out, you can look without looking like a complete and utter idiot. This trope is boring by the time we hit Mysti... Then he admits it to her that he was checking out her ass like it's normal too. "You have a nice ass" Then she blushes/smiles like it was a good thing... Is that how women are to you? Saying "nice ass" to a women you don't know isn't gonna make them smile.

Why is he calling her his "queen?" This seened REALLY weird. But for some reason this guy who she caught checking out her ass is now so charming she's thanking him and laughing...

Okay, it got better once the flashback scene was over. He's still a little annoying, but at least you can make choices. You can choose to be a pervert, or be cool. I like that.

One thing, since the grammar is so messed up in places, it's hard to understand clearly what everyone is saying. In the future, I suggest you change it, but I was okay just speed reading because it made more sense. I'm a slow reader normally, but it helped to skim the text faster, it makes more sense to me.

I enjoy the story parts believe it or not. There is a bit of an info dump (too much information in one scene or moment), but I enjoy it. I find it hard to believe that there isn't gonna be incest in the future, haha, the mom is HOT! I like Alrene and Ciri, I just wish the grammar was better to fully flesh out there personalities.

I do think that big news like when you talk about Ciri's father killing her mother, it happens so fast and without real set up or a satisfying build up. You just threw it out there.

Okay... the rape of Arlene is kind of... WOW! Why? She's 15 and her whore mother forced her to have sex with older men? Or did the father/police stop her before she was raped? I don't really like this... Also, oh God! Her father was disgusting too!

I will say that the models heavily improved from after the flashback scene. Especially after they leave Arlene's house. The futuristic outfits are REALLY Nice! Oh yeah, Felix and Maya look a lot better too!

Now that I'm done, there are some things that I want to share.
Where is Violet? She's supposed to be THEE main character, yet she hasn't showed up once.
I appreciate the Amnesia story line, but I hope there is some more build up to the relationship because it's not as satisfying since we know we've been with ALL the girls except the ones in the future. There is SO much potential with this story. I just hope it can continue to go in interesting directions. I'm waiting for Mom :D Let's add her to our Harem!

Quick question: Maya is your cousin? I thought she was your sister. For some reason I thought Felix, Maya and MC were siblings.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
(Note: I wrote most of this as I was playing the game)
First off, the MC's kind of a dick and very annoying at times.

The transitions from scene to scene can be VERY good. Especially if there is a good contrast.

The first scene with Ciri can be improved a bit. Besides grammar, it can use a bit of polish when it comes to the way Ciri and MC interact. MC is a pervert asshole. Ciri is combative, which is fine, but she's also super lenient with MC. She's also way too curious about MC. She practically begs him to sleep next to her. That definitely doesn't endear him to the audience.

Technical feedback. While I like the custom Overwrite Save Warning, everything is so dark, that the Yes and No are hard to see. If you were to add more contrast between the Yes/No and the background it'd help a lot. Maybe have the Yes and No very bright.
The voice clips from memes and stuff are pretty annoying to me. They distract from the game. I was watching the fight and I was waiting for something interesting to happen then I hear "NANI!?" and my face became -_- I muted it as soon as I heard that.

??? Why did the teacher announce that she was single?!? Also, why did she flirt with Felix?!?! No offense, but that scene was just stupid and pointless.

When Mysti first comes into the room the MC starts to yell at Felix: "is she really staring at me?" Why? No one talks like that in real life. It's real awkward. Another similar moment is when the MC is told to show Mysti the campus he yells at her about thanking him for showing him the campus. She says sorry and thanks him... ??? Isn't she a teacher, why would a student talk to her this way? Also, another example of MC being an asshole.

Also, why does the MC ALWAYS get caught looking at the female characters asses? Like is the MC that braindead? Every person in the world has checked someone out, you can look without looking like a complete and utter idiot. This trope is boring by the time we hit Mysti... Then he admits it to her that he was checking out her ass like it's normal too. "You have a nice ass" Then she blushes/smiles like it was a good thing... Is that how women are to you? Saying "nice ass" to a women you don't know isn't gonna make them smile.

Why is he calling her his "queen?" This seened REALLY weird. But for some reason this guy who she caught checking out her ass is now so charming she's thanking him and laughing...

Okay, it got better once the flashback scene was over. He's still a little annoying, but at least you can make choices. You can choose to be a pervert, or be cool. I like that.

One thing, since the grammar is so messed up in places, it's hard to understand clearly what everyone is saying. In the future, I suggest you change it, but I was okay just speed reading because it made more sense. I'm a slow reader normally, but it helped to skim the text faster, it makes more sense to me.

I enjoy the story parts believe it or not. There is a bit of an info dump (too much information in one scene or moment), but I enjoy it. I find it hard to believe that there isn't gonna be incest in the future, haha, the mom is HOT! I like Alrene and Ciri, I just wish the grammar was better to fully flesh out there personalities.

I do think that big news like when you talk about Ciri's father killing her mother, it happens so fast and without real set up or a satisfying build up. You just threw it out there.

Okay... the rape of Arlene is kind of... WOW! Why? She's 15 and her whore mother forced her to have sex with older men? Or did the father/police stop her before she was raped? I don't really like this... Also, oh God! Her father was disgusting too!

I will say that the models heavily improved from after the flashback scene. Especially after they leave Arlene's house. The futuristic outfits are REALLY Nice! Oh yeah, Felix and Maya look a lot better too!

Now that I'm done, there are some things that I want to share.
Where is Violet? She's supposed to be THEE main character, yet she hasn't showed up once.
I appreciate the Amnesia story line, but I hope there is some more build up to the relationship because it's not as satisfying since we know we've been with ALL the girls except the ones in the future. There is SO much potential with this story. I just hope it can continue to go in interesting directions. I'm waiting for Mom :D Let's add her to our Harem!

Quick question: Maya is your cousin? I thought she was your sister. For some reason I thought Felix, Maya and MC were siblings.
Hi bro, i really waited for ur review. First thanks for all the good things u said about my game.
First let me state this mc is pervert but your choices decide whether he is good or bad.

first choice of my game
compliment hair or compliment ass. decides the interaction between mc and ciri. like if you choose ass. she is so rude to him about everything. and that is just a first step of relationship between mc an ciri. (ciri is very interested in mc 's past because, it is her job to know the details , when somebody new come to the world. and )

comes to ciri scared of dark part. i think it is funny if may be my english skills doesn't convey it properly. the point of that scene is ciri is scared of dark and she asked mc sleep next to her not with her. (if you had choose the ass choice the whole scene looks like mc is an asshole. if you had chosen the hair choice the the whole scene looks funny.)

comes to teacher saying single. she is a imposter in the story that much i can say and remaining i will leave it your imagination.

and comes mysti respect typo, i will change it (thanks for telling me that, i didn't thought it portray mc as asshole.) and i will decrease the size of font where mc asks felix. is she looking at me. I think that solves the issue.

Now mc braindead thing, it is for story purpose bro (Like mc is caught by mysti after she scolds him.) that scene leads to mysti laughs for butt comment. it is not like she directly laughs for the comment, when mc is passing by him she just give a little smile in split sec. (may be i should add in a split sec i caught her smile for my compliment or something like that.) basically that smile is if you go into deep she says something about there relationship (she happy for compliment after getting it from his ___, after that dialogue she again into angry mode.). and i used word butt not ass in that scene.

calling queen is a choice thing it is basically to humor her like she is angry after that incident he wants to make her laugh that is the point of queen thing.

about arlene past thing, i want story to be in mc's point view. everything is in the mc view no side cute scenes. as you can see rape is a big issue. so i can make renders on them. i know it comes like a flashy news for both mc and ciri. i want players to feel that. what kind of past she has and that scenes opens a door for ciri relationship. she thinks her father is a hero(I'm not explaining furthermore just imagine it.)

Now violet main girl needs a badass introduction.
when it comes relationship build up with flashback characters.it will be in future version (I don't want it to be complex like your choice decide the relationship, but your choices have consequences in future mc like when they saw they might beat you, tehy might hug or they might beat and hug you. that type, and amnesia before is going to be linear story. and by the way i think your referring satisfy part for sex. bro first i want to introduce characters. when the story goes on and on they will appear.)

Harem is definitely available but incest no. I already told you it is a story focused, there are some scenes that portray mother character as real mother, if i add incest to it those whole scenes looks like a joke thats the main reason for no incest.

Thats it again thanks for review if you are interested join on my discord bro. there we can chat as much as we want.

and last i'm working on grammar mistakes may be you can see ok it is english kind of update in future or on monday bye.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi bro, i really waited for ur review. First thanks for all the good things u said about my game.
First let me state this mc is pervert but your choices decide whether he is good or bad.

first choice of my game
compliment hair or compliment ass. decides the interaction between mc and ciri. like if you choose ass. she is so rude to him about everything. and that is just a first step of relationship between mc an ciri. (ciri is very interested in mc 's past because, it is her job to know the details , when somebody new come to the world. and )

comes to ciri scared of dark part. i think it is funny if may be my english skills doesn't convey it properly. the point of that scene is ciri is scared of dark and she asked mc sleep next to her not with her. (if you had choose the ass choice the whole scene looks like mc is an asshole. if you had chosen the hair choice the the whole scene looks funny.)

comes to teacher saying single. she is a imposter in the story that much i can say and remaining i will leave it your imagination.

and comes mysti respect typo, i will change it (thanks for telling me that, i didn't thought it portray mc as asshole.) and i will decrease the size of font where mc asks felix. is she looking at me. I think that solves the issue.

Now mc braindead thing, it is for story purpose bro (Like mc is caught by mysti after she scolds him.) that scene leads to mysti laughs for butt comment. it is not like she directly laughs for the comment, when mc is passing by him she just give a little smile in split sec. (may be i should add in a split sec i caught her smile for my compliment or something like that.) basically that smile is if you go into deep she says something about there relationship (she happy for compliment after getting it from his ___, after that dialogue she again into angry mode.). and i used word butt not ass in that scene.

calling queen is a choice thing it is basically to humor her like she is angry after that incident he wants to make her laugh that is the point of queen thing.

about arlene past thing, i want story to be in mc's point view. everything is in the mc view no side cute scenes. as you can see rape is a big issue. so i can make renders on them. i know it comes like a flashy news for both mc and ciri. i want players to feel that. what kind of past she has and that scenes opens a door for ciri relationship. she thinks her father is a hero(I'm not explaining furthermore just imagine it.)

Now violet main girl needs a badass introduction.
when it comes relationship build up with flashback characters.it will be in future version (I don't want it to be complex like your choice decide the relationship, but your choices have consequences in future mc like when they saw they might beat you, tehy might hug or they might beat and hug you. that type, and amnesia before is going to be linear story. and by the way i think your referring satisfy part for sex. bro first i want to introduce characters. when the story goes on and on they will appear.)

Harem is definitely available but incest no. I already told you it is a story focused, there are some scenes that portray mother character as real mother, if i add incest to it those whole scenes looks like a joke thats the main reason for no incest.

Thats it again thanks for review if you are interested join on my discord bro. there we can chat as much as we want.

and last i'm working on grammar mistakes may be you can see ok it is english kind of update in future or on monday bye.
I think most of what you said answered my questions. I will only respond to things that I was confused about.
The part about Ciri and MC being an asshole. The problem is, I choose both answers, the hair and the ass. Sure, in the Ass part he is a bigger asshole, but he's still an asshole in the Hair one and she passes it off as him being charming. My point is, he isn't charming.

Mysti laughing/smiling for a split second is definitely better than that. Now that I remember, she was part of your harem, so it makes sense she doesn't mind too much. My problem is she looked actually mad, but then let it go like that so soon.

I'm sad to hear about Alene, such a shitty thing for her parents to do that to her. Usually, I drop games that have that content, even if it's in the past. It makes me uneasy and annoyed. Rape as a plot point isn't my favorite. However, maybe there was something about Alrene's character that felt she really grew away from the experience. My problem with such things is that it's always stuck in the plot, I'm glad she's not stuck on that unpleasantness. Still don't like it. Either way, please don't show any rape scenes in the future, definitely don't like those.

The queen thing I get now that I know everything. I think it's him trying to be charming again, I couldn't see it like that because of how much of an asshole I felt he was. That whole prologue/flashback scene he felt like an asshole, but after that it felt like we had more control on how he reacted.

As far as Incest goes, don't worry about it. I get it. I even respect it cause you gave a good reason NOT to add it. You want the Mom to have impact in the story that relates to the serious issues. That's respectable. Although, if Maya is his cousin it already kind of has Incest. :p

Like I said, I enjoy your game because I have no idea what is happening. i started it not at ALL intrigued by the plot and hated the MC. But as I kept playing it flowed better. I liked the scene with Alrene and Ciri. I LOVED that if you choose to be a pervert it changed a good bit of dialogue. I tried multiple choices and it felt different. In many games they barely do anything. However, after that conversation, there is no change in dialogue afterwards. The last part with the free roam was okay.

Oh, one error I found. If you choose to tell Maya that you are seeing Pricilla later on, when Maya visits Pricilla's house, Maya says the MC never told her. Even though I did tell her. Just thought you should know.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I think most of what you said answered my questions. I will only respond to things that I was confused about.
The part about Ciri and MC being an asshole. The problem is, I choose both answers, the hair and the ass. Sure, in the Ass part he is a bigger asshole, but he's still an asshole in the Hair one and she passes it off as him being charming. My point is, he isn't charming.

Mysti laughing/smiling for a split second is definitely better than that. Now that I remember, she was part of your harem, so it makes sense she doesn't mind too much. My problem is she looked actually mad, but then let it go like that so soon.

I'm sad to hear about Alene, such a shitty thing for her parents to do that to her. Usually, I drop games that have that content, even if it's in the past. It makes me uneasy and annoyed. Rape as a plot point isn't my favorite. However, maybe there was something about Alrene's character that felt she really grew away from the experience. My problem with such things is that it's always stuck in the plot, I'm glad she's not stuck on that unpleasantness. Still don't like it. Either way, please don't show any rape scenes in the future, definitely don't like those.

The queen thing I get now that I know everything. I think it's him trying to be charming again, I couldn't see it like that because of how much of an asshole I felt he was. That whole prologue/flashback scene he felt like an asshole, but after that it felt like we had more control on how he reacted.

As far as Incest goes, don't worry about it. I get it. I even respect it cause you gave a good reason NOT to add it. You want the Mom to have impact in the story that relates to the serious issues. That's respectable. Although, if Maya is his cousin it already kind of has Incest. :p

Like I said, I enjoy your game because I have no idea what is happening. i started it not at ALL intrigued by the plot and hated the MC. But as I kept playing it flowed better. I liked the scene with Alrene and Ciri. I LOVED that if you choose to be a pervert it changed a good bit of dialogue. I tried multiple choices and it felt different. In many games they barely do anything. However, after that conversation, there is no change in dialogue afterwards. The last part with the free roam was okay.

Oh, one error I found. If you choose to tell Maya that you are seeing Pricilla later on, when Maya visits Pricilla's house, Maya says the MC never told her. Even though I did tell her. Just thought you should know.
cousin is ok thing, i think and comes to error i will work on it. i think i can change dialogues for hair choice.

and lastly thanks bro, even my beta testers didn't give this much review

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
cousin is ok thing, i think and comes to error i will work on it. i think i can change dialogues for hair choice.

and lastly thanks bro, even my beta testers didn't give this much review
It's because I have a big mouth. Don't worry. You keep doing your game!
Edit: one last thing, are you gonna keep the weird voice clips? I thought they were really distracting. Oh and the Rape, will you show any? I just want to know ahead of time, I personally don't like it being shown, but I wanna know.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
It's because I have a big mouth. Don't worry. You keep doing your game!
Edit: one last thing, are you gonna keep the weird voice clips? I thought they were really distracting. Oh and the Rape, will you show any? I just want to know ahead of time, I personally don't like it being shown, but I wanna know.
No I won't show that

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Renders are gorgeous.

Girls are great.

MC comes across like a bit of a creeper.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Renders are gorgeous.

Girls are great.

MC comes across like a bit of a creeper.
they are choice probs, i fixed them and he is pervert dude. you actions defines, that he is a good or bad

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
View attachment 1297242
Lost Hope [v0.031] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1297232 View attachment 1297233 View attachment 1297234 View attachment 1297235
Does this work with v0.032? Thanks for your work!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638639428883.png

Who is she .. that babe you like?
Why?
You got some pointers:
1 is KAren
2 is Lucy
3 is Priscilla
4 is Violet
5 is Mysti
6 is Ciri
7 is Arlene
8 is Maya​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1640650857507.png

Saw you lookin” over here. S I said to myself: What a lovely saga you got over here.
HEre I am! This is me! Who are you?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes