3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1656326

Overview:
You control Honoka (from Dead or Alive) as she wakes up in a mysterious place, an immense residence full of dangers in every corner. Soon enough it is made clear that most of the strange beings in this place seek our hero to sate their dark desires.. Help her find an escape while avoiding (or not) the various monsters and traps located in the mansion! Find iconic fan service characters to serve as allies to help in the journey, increase your relationship with them to unlock special scenes.

Lost in Immoral Grounds is made on the Rpg Maker MV engine using 3DCGs made on Honey Select. Solve puzzles, defeat enemies with special combat skills, find clothes for the characters to wear and engage with the friendly NPCs to further the story while viewing many erotic scenes (currently there are over 60 scenes !).​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-19
Released Date: 2022-08-12
Developer: Aikawa Aiko
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2
Win: - - - - MEGA

Chapter 1
Win
: - - - MEGA -

View attachment 1657687 View attachment 1657688 View attachment 1657689 View attachment 1657690
This game needs compressed versions

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is anyone willing to give save files for chapter 1? I fully played version 0.52b to the end (untill i got to the part where you leave the house and can't go back) but none of my old saves are working on version 0.6. All of them are giving me different error codes.

Reactions: Tebix

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Euhm i'm playing chapter 2 and when i get to the part where you meet rei and take control of her body she turns invisible i can walk around and the screen moves but her character isn't there. I was able to egt to the outside but then the game just shuts down. :s

edit: okay was able to reach the gallery room. Being invisible didn't make things easy though, fcking hell man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Euhm i'm playing chapter 2 and when i get to the part where you meet rei and take control of her body she turns invisible i can walk around and the screen moves but her character isn't there. I was able to egt to the outside but then the game just shuts down. :s

edit: okay was able to reach the gallery room. Being invisible didn't make things easy though, fcking hell man.
i'm with this same problem, Rei got invisible then when i finished her gameplay part and switch back to the other heroines they we're invisble too

Reactions: Ghostload

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
i'm with this same problem, Rei got invisible then when i finished her gameplay part and switch back to the other heroines they we're invisble too
can you send me a save so I can see what is the problem ?

can you send me a save so I can see what is the problem ?

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
The hater aside.... I'm just here to +1 on the "WOAH 3 GIGS" and "5 GIGS?!"

Hang in there and ignore haters. They find something to throw under the bus and blame them for being under the bus.

bucj

Jul 15, 2017
Hi. Great work. I really like both chapters. Unfortunately, during chapter 2, after gaining the ability to seduce monsters, I receive a loading error. Am I alone here?

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
can some one snd me the fix
If you play with the compressed, the paralax folder is not in the good place, move it from the root of the game to www/img

I tried to download the invisible fix but I still stay invisible when I switch with the girl for the red key
Edit : My bad, too stupid to run out of the cell

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes