• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

OneInchMan

Aug 24, 2021
Bruhh I have been roaming around for straight 2 hours and still cant find the Second garden/ Candle quest
Help ya brother out, would ya?

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
hint you can make it yourself, just make saves in relevant slots and then copy the saves over
that doesn't work anymore the saves are I believe out of date and trying to load such a save results in error messages.

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
Problem found in chapter 2 v0.5, I go south to hit a switch and when I return to go back north it doesn't work, I am stuck at the return north, Why? It's like I hit a brickwall... I can't go north from here.. Pic shows the spot on the return north.. Oh and the invisible bug triggered but was fixed by the mirror you placed. But after hitting the switch I can't go back North, I may even be trapped on this screen period.. Did you remember to place an exit tile here? Cause While I could go south I can't return north. I do hope this is fixed soon..... Please?..

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Problem found in chapter 2 v0.5, I go south to hit a switch and when I return to go back north it doesn't work, I am stuck at the return north, Why? It's like I hit a brickwall... I can't go north from here.. Pic shows the spot on the return north.. Oh and the invisible bug triggered but was fixed by the mirror you placed. But after hitting the switch I can't go back North, I may even be trapped on this screen period.. Did you remember to place an exit tile here? Cause While I could go south I can't return north. I do hope this is fixed soon..... Please?..
just get caught by the slime and get banged, after the scene it should take you back to the entrance of the place you came from

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
i just freed 2B and mission says take her to dining area and jump to mid platfrom but nothing works? help

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Aikawa Aiko next update when
I am currently working on a new project that will take in consideration the people's needs to always see their favorite characters.
"Lost in Immoral Grounds" was difficult for me to make the gameplay design and narrative because I had to scrap what I had planned to make what people were asking.
I am also trying to fit in more content with less data size, which is very difficult. I will release the new project around this years end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I am currently working on a new project that will take in consideration the people's needs to always see their favorite characters.
"Lost in Immoral Grounds" was difficult for me to make the gameplay design and narrative because I had to scrap what I had planned to make what people were asking.
I am also trying to fit in more content with less data size, which is very difficult. I will release the new project around this years end.
i meant this game, cause i saw you release 0.7

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
your patreon?
the version you see here for "lost in immoral grounds" is the exact same in my patreon, there are two very small previews for the next project that were released only in my patreon yes, but those are just to gauge feedback from a small player sample and not ready for public release.

Jeff111111111111123

Jul 14, 2020
the version you see here for "lost in immoral grounds" is the exact same in my patreon, there are two very small previews for the next project that were released only in my patreon yes, but those are just to gauge feedback from a small player sample and not ready for public release.
anynews on your new game? love your work

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
still working?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I am currently in the process of changing computer and I decided to organize all my mods. For a while I'll just do renders, ya can see them here: and here:
Aw shucks, deleted everything, I thought you were going to go render instead of game. Welp time to grind again

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Aw shucks, deleted everything, I thought you were going to go render instead of game. Welp time to grind again
I will make more games in the future with my renders, but currently I am only making renders while I organize some things. What did you think of my games ?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes