3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

AZ9

Jun 8, 2019
Fix for the heart system that I forgot to add the images and doesn't work

download the chapter 2 fix

it would help if you told me where the bug is, the game is short no save is needed
I have the same issue, it's at the entrance for the art gallery, as soon as you walk through the door you get stuck in a dialogue loop with 2b (even though she is not with you anymore).

javierkapozs4

May 12, 2022
hey im having a problem with a quest, marie said that i have to take a candle to the second floor storage, but when i go there and click the candle, honoka only say "A candle" and doesn't do any more. how can i advance that part? im stuck. thank you

miakoling

Mar 13, 2019
btw, how to actually initiate a fight vs any of the creatures? tried pressing kinda every key but nothing worked?

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
btw, how to actually initiate a fight vs any of the creatures? tried pressing kinda every key but nothing worked?
you need to follow the main quest you find once you open the map (its in the menu), take 2b to the statue and there will be the item necessary there

Reactions: miakoling

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
waw I got my very first 1/5 stars review, I am very proud of myself. I wish the very best to the person who made it, hope you too can go on and achieve your dreams.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes