• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
yes, I know whats going on now, the patch fixes the item you are given, it does not replace the one you have but like I said it only says its the end of the build and gives you some spirit orbs to use on the summon characters
fair enough...

bigddarcy

Apr 30, 2018
download the mandatory patch on main page, replace contents and go to that room on second floor where you have to move the furniture
I did that and started a new game and still couldnt get it. I cant interact with the wall behind the wardobe

derwicht

Jan 10, 2019
the game is nice but i am stuck with the candle quest the map just shows the 1st floor and i tryed to find a use for them on the 2nd floor but found nothing.

Kikouma

Oct 31, 2017
Man, I'm genuinely lost on where I need to go and what I need to do.
Just cleared the library, got the bikini in the back garden and got flame 2 in the fireplace hole.
Still no idea how summons work

ElzuEt`Efendy

Aug 13, 2021
hello, can i get the patch file to unlock galley "sleep on the blue room"?? it is where 2B on there. the game got stuck when i want to sleep to unlock that gallery. thanks

Last edited:

kanashiro

Dec 8, 2018
I noticed a debug notepad file. [0413/190750.221:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\XXXXX\Downloads\Lost in Immoral Grounds 0.54k\Lost in Immoral Grounds 0.54k\Project

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes