3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fivter

Mar 12, 2022
2b only has about 5 scenes, she can only go south to the main entrance hall, you must follow the map quest because I didnt program her to work with the rest of the map, I will see what's going on.
we compley her story but cant go in art gallery due to this infinite dialog

bigddarcy

Apr 30, 2018
What do i do in the room upstairs with the brick wall behind the wardrobe?
where do i use the candle?
where is the orb and blue room?

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Alright, so I've started the game, beelined to Art Gallery, where I found the 'Violet Butterfly Life Essence' (this is before meeting 2b for the first time). However, the Life Essence does not show up in my inventory, and neither can I use the Summon Altar, despite the game telling me I will be able to after finding a Life Essence.

Is this a bug, or will I have to advance the main story before it becomes usable?

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Alright, so I've started the game, beelined to Art Gallery, where I found the 'Violet Butterfly Life Essence' (this is before meeting 2b for the first time). However, the Life Essence does not show up in my inventory, and neither can I use the Summon Altar, despite the game telling me I will be able to after finding a Life Essence.

Is this a bug, or will I have to advance the main story before it becomes usable?
did you choose the right character before summon or you went right to the summon option ?

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
still don't know what to do with the candle or where
download the patch, the candle is used on the area you access north of the second floor, going down the stairs. But it just shows you have done all the main mission steps, theres only a hint of what the update will be.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
download the patch, the candle is used on the area you access north of the second floor, going down the stairs. But it just shows you have done all the main mission steps, theres only a hint of what the update will be.
after the library/teleport stone? went to the garden exploring and got the bikini...

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
found it...but Honoka only says "Candle?"
yes, I know whats going on now, the patch fixes the item you are given, it does not replace the one you have but like I said it only says its the end of the build and gives you some spirit orbs to use on the summon characters

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes