3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
i tried to load my save(that was placed, IF i recall) at the end of the previous release...like outside the mansion and before the test-areas
yea sorey, I had to make the map all over again to make it better since people didnt like how many roadblocks there were

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
There are a lot of things I find annoying about this game that frustrates me to no end, and yet-
This is actually one of the better and one of the least RPG-maker feeling RPG-maker games I've played.
The smut's actually pretty nice too.

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
So is my version broken? Every time I try to use the teleport orb the game gets stuck on the same 2 dialogue and never actually progresses.

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
When i click on the candle on the wall, Honoka just says "A candle?" and nothing happens
You need the candle item to light it, but thats where the game ends so you are missing much

There are a lot of things I find annoying about this game that frustrates me to no end, and yet-
This is actually one of the better and one of the least RPG-maker feeling RPG-maker games I've played.
The smut's actually pretty nice too.
what did you find annoying

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
i think i have an idea of why honoka says "a candle?" when you try to use it for some reason the quest gets removed if you check map and quests you should see that the area isnt circled anymore idk why this happens

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
3.5G? Please some hero compress this monster before it takes over some near-by game for "Lebensraum"!

Yes, I know there are larger games. But all the ones that I know of are much further along their development than this one is.

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Loving the game so far! The animations are great, and the inclusion of characters like 2B is great to see! There's been a few bugs I've found so far though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the better games I've played otherwise, hopefully you continue the great work so far!

Last edited:

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
i think i have an idea of why honoka says "a candle?" when you try to use it for some reason the quest gets removed if you check map and quests you should see that the area isnt circled anymore idk why this happens
it was an item that I changed id number and forgot :'(
3.5G? Please some hero compress this monster before it takes over some near-by game for "Lebensraum"!

Yes, I know there are larger games. But all the ones that I know of are much further along their development than this one is.
check the main page, they removed the compressed link for some reason

Loving the game so far! The animations are great, and the inclusion of characters like 2B is great to see! There's been a few bugs I've found so far though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the better games I've played otherwise, hopefully you continue the great work so far!
I will investigate the bug

Reactions: hentai charley

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
That works for the problem with the teleport but doesn´t work for the bug in the art galerry.
2b only has about 5 scenes, she can only go south to the main entrance hall, you must follow the map quest because I didnt program her to work with the rest of the map, I will see what's going on.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes