Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I tried it and quit it after 10 minutes (was really boring). I don´t understand the excitement with this one. I had to press "try to break and try for the button" like 10 times each, the story starts with 0 sense, something about gods and nothing concrete at all. Your character have 0 background and means nothing for you. I don´t know, I will not be toxic with the reviews and I will leave the perfect score remain but for me is really overated.

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
I tried it and quit it after 10 minutes (was really boring). I don´t understand the excitement with this one. I had to press "try to break and try for the button" like 10 times each, the story starts with 0 sense, something about gods and nothing concrete at all. Your character have 0 background and means nothing for you. I don´t know, I will not be toxic with the reviews and I will leave the perfect score remain but for me is really overated.
Needing to do either action repeatedly is the point. It emphasizes that you start the game in a helpless position and only through considerable effort can you escape (at least that's how I interpret it). The game is set in the world of Torei which was an established setting before Lost in Laminate was created. There is a narrative reason for the character not having a background if you keep playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're welcome to your opinion and I'm glad that you're not going to be toxic about it, but I strongly encourage you to keep playing if the theme of the game has any appeal to you.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
This is the best lewd game I played in years. The premise and the setting are 10/10. The existing events are 10/10 too.
Proceeding further with the feedback, the game has only one big issue:
-text length
if 1 big wall of text page is broken down into 2 or 3 pages with some "continue" link at the bottom, it would be much easier to read

Minor issues:
- slave training needs much more content
it feels weak that after just few choices the character is graduated from training at academy. IMO slave training should be much lengthier and without time-skips.

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
can you please send any link to this? (except for discord - NITRO doesn’t work at all) or this not be available to the public?
The discord one is a direct download. But it's just a testing release.
I uploaded it here:

Last edited:
Reactions: cvbn28c

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Any word about fixes to the latest release of Lost in Laminate? From what I understood the tricky shopkeeper's content wasn't written yet but the docile dolls facility is there though it's impossible to access most of it content because of bugs.

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
The discord one is a direct download. But it's just a testing release.
I uploaded it here:
Thank you. but it doesn't move beyond the first shot of the train window. is it really that bad? maybe in the future there will be a link to another more stable version...

4.90 star(s) 38 Votes